Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

From my experience, it's worth a CB Brown or Red Copper.

That used to be, actually they used to be almost as valuable as CB Silvers. Now? I wouldn't give away a Red Copper to get a Spessartine.

What happened to CB Silvers? When did they become that common? Not, common-common but worth around 1/4 of a CB Gold.

Edited by NotBambi

Ui have traded. Lot since I joined in January this year. I'm very active in the Bios and can catch most rares.

Tradiding is very fluid. I got N ND for single Spess once, which I then traded for a 2G prize. I'm have also traded A large number of CB hatchis for an ND. Trading depends upon sopply and demand. If you want something quickly you would obviously pay a higher price. It can be difficult to assess whether what you have is worth what you want and vice versa.

The question about Silvers is an interesting one as they are listed as very rare, yet don't seem to so desired in trades. Almandines and Spessertines have recently dropped in value a lot recently as there seems to be a real glut of them, I have manage to carpet have and trade a lot of these.

It is good to ask the question of value as newer player will obviously struggle early in DC so I would ask that if you see someone you are trading with Is offering way to much and there have no trophy or their trophy level is lower than yours then help them, you never know you may make a good friend who will help you later in the game.

It is good to ask the question of value as newer player will obviously struggle early in DC so I would ask that if you see someone you are trading with Is offering way to much and there have no trophy or their trophy level is lower than yours then help them, you never know you may make a good friend who will help you later in the game.

Probably, since I trade very little, I'm not the best person to answer this but I can try, assuming that I understood what you mean.

Long story short... to help newer players and to trade fairly has nothing or little to do with making good friends (even if that is a nice bonus), it has a lot to do with fairness and being (or trying to be) a good community citizen.

Are 3 Frills and 3 Arias (plus a CB Gaia Xeno hatchie) worth a 2G Prize? I mean, would it be possible to get one by trading those? I know it depends on the person, but does it seem possible? xd.png

Are 3 Frills and 3 Arias (plus a CB Gaia Xeno hatchie) worth a 2G Prize? I mean, would it be possible to get one by trading those? I know it depends on the person, but does it seem possible? xd.png

Depends, I'd say. They'd become egglocked (or almost egg locked) but it'd be really easy to breed the 2g prize. I'd say it's reasonable though.

As eggs - no way. As hatchies - depends on the cb prize owner (as always).

Looking very far in advance - and wishing I'd paid more attention last holiday season! - but what would a 2g Holiday x Shimmer go for if wanting the Holiday outcome? Wanting a specific pairing (red line in sig, so it's at least a recent holiday...) as a mate for an existing prize, which I imagine will make it harder/more costly than any random holiday. Interested in holiday and non-holiday 'valuations', and understand prize owners will vary widely in wants, but just wanting to get a ballpark range as a starting point...

Looking very far in advance - and wishing I'd paid more attention last holiday season! - but what would a 2g Holiday x Shimmer go for if wanting the Holiday outcome? Wanting a specific pairing (red line in sig, so it's at least a recent holiday...) as a mate for an existing prize, which I imagine will make it harder/more costly than any random holiday. Interested in holiday and non-holiday 'valuations', and understand prize owners will vary widely in wants, but just wanting to get a ballpark range as a starting point...

I'd say something like a 3g prize or CB Silver or multiple CB xenos. I suppose it does depend on the owner, but from experience in asking for stuff like that from owners, I doubt they'd go for something like a 2g common from a spriters alt or CB gold. They might even be nice enough to give it to you for free if you've traded with them previously, but they don't go for something as high as a 2g prize rolleyes.gif

I'd say something like a 3g prize or CB Silver or multiple CB xenos. I suppose it does depend on the owner, but from experience in asking for stuff like that from owners, I doubt they'd go for something like a 2g common from a spriters alt or CB gold. They might even be nice enough to give it to you for free if you've traded with them previously, but they don't go for something as high as a 2g prize rolleyes.gif

Ooh, awesome, okay that's at least more doable than I thought to try for, yay! I know prizekins are normally much cheaper than prizes but I wasn't sure if the once a year + needs a CB prize to begin with aspect would just bring the value way way back up all over again.

I would say no, especially if they are eggs.

The more people become locked, the more eggs are left in the cave. I just checked the jungle during the five min drop, and a frill sat there for many refreshes. Also, remember the panic to get Antareans? They're pretty common now.

I am considering putting one of my ER CB Gold eggs up for trade looking for offers of New release hatchies/incu hatch what would be a fair amount to ask for?

I have 2 CB almandines. What is the best possible trade I could get for them? Is shooting for an alt black or vine shooting too high? What about a 2G prize?

I have 2 CB almandines. What is the best possible trade I could get for them? Is shooting for an alt black or vine shooting too high? What about a 2G prize?

Almandines aren't rare like they were before, so yes I think those things are too high. I believe I saw that someone traded 4 Almandines for a 2G prize, but that was quite a few weeks ago.

Eos, any idea on the worth of my post? (4G PB Copper, and worth of offspring w/ PB Silver)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Eos, any idea on the worth of my post? (4G PB Copper, and worth of offspring w/ PB Silver)

not much, only caveborn coppers have much value and normally the green variant is the valued one, the other two are to but noticably less

maybe a CB uncommon/common hatchie? I cant see you getting much though

Hmm...disappointing for 4 straight generations purebred copper unsure.gif

How about this if I continued it correctly? Influenced it correctly, so advice on offspring worth would be nice.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

How about this if I continued it correctly? Influenced it correctly, so advice on offspring worth would be nice.

5G or 6G Prizes aren't worth much. Maybe a CB common hatchie.

Hi, I'm just wondering about the rarity of 2G PB xeno?

I had been trying to do a swap and kinda failed tongue.gif

Hi, I'm just wondering about the rarity of 2G PB xeno?

I had been trying to do a swap and kinda failed tongue.gif

They aren't very rare at all. I'd say any CB or even some nicely lineaged dragon would do. I for one give them away when I catch them on the AP and many others give them away on the Community Notice Board as well.

Edited by WinterRaven

They aren't very rare at all. I'd say any CB or even some nicely lineaged dragon would do. I for one give them away when I catch them on the AP and many others give them away on the Community Notice Board as well.

Well, guess I am just out of luck then.

Thanks smile.gif

When looking to trade 2G Alt Undines, how would they weigh in when asking for CB Arias and Frills? Thanks!

When looking to trade 2G Alt Undines, how would they weigh in when asking for CB Arias and Frills? Thanks!

maybe three? id give three for one.