Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How much could I get for this CB Gemshard w/ ZZ--- code?

Having a Z Code is what gives it Value. I am not certain if a Z Code Collector would feel it is worth "more" to them with it having 2 Z's together or that both Z's are capital. It may, it may not. On that sort of thing it could range from a few hatchlings to a nice lineaged (or perhaps very nicely lineaged) dragon or combo pack. It's really gonna be up to the collectors themselves.

I would go to the Trading thread and just leave it open to offers, and let people either post things via teleport and/or PM and also go to their Z Code Collectors Project Thread to let them know you have a "special" CB Double Z Code that someone might like and you are looking to trade it and to PM you if someone wants it if they allow that there. I know they do gifting and allow Two Way teleports for gifts. They may also allow trades just look at their rules. That is the best way to get the "best" offer you can for that egg.

You would be amazed at some of the offers Z'Code Collectors offer for things, Especially CB, and maybe especially Doubled so. Or so they can regift to another active Z'Code Collector Friend. So that is the way to get the "best" offer. As to what that best offer is will be up to the collectors themselves and could range in all sorts of directions. But I don't think you are getting a 2G Prize for it.

How many cb xenos are fair for a normal type of 3g prize? Thank you in advance happy.gif

Would it be worth it to breed my inbred silvers and try to trade them? Are there still people that want any silver they can get, or are they all looking for some specific lineage now? I don't use the trading forum much so I really have no idea.

There are a few newbies like that. Then there are the people who just want things to freeze. Try maybe a couple common eggs?

How many cb xenos are fair for a normal type of 3g prize? Thank you in advance happy.gif

Depends on trader really and if you feel it's worth it. I have got last for 1 xeno astrapi + hybrid hatchling and one for 2 xenowyrm simply because the line was jewel alt but I know some ask for 3-4 and personally I would not offer that many because you would be lucky if you can get any offers at all for a 4th gen except swaps so there isn't much ROI. I wouldn't mind overpaying for lines I REALLY want though.

Depends on trader really and if you feel it's worth it. I have got last for 1 xeno astrapi + hybrid hatchling and one for 2 xenowyrm simply because the line was jewel alt but I know some ask for 3-4 and personally I would not offer that many because you would be lucky if you can get any offers at all for a 4th gen except swaps so there isn't much ROI. I wouldn't mind overpaying for lines I REALLY want though.

Thank you smile.gif I felt the same way but wasn't really sure.

Also, are seasonals more common than uncommon or? biggrin.gif

3SS Prizes I generally find people (other than obviously people swapping) often will do 1 CB Copper and/or 1 CB Xeno, or combos in that value range, or if you have a mix match of certain hatchlings, pretty lines, spriters alts lines (though not 2Gs but nifty special combos) you can ask for a variety of things, but generally not more than a Single Copper or Xeno unless someone really wants the line for a special reason (from Spriter's Alt Jewel would certainly be an reason for those).

4SS aren't necessarily "worthless", but you aren't going to always get a lot for them. But I see a lot of people who post them to get just a simple hatchling or two. Or 1 per new release or things like that. So you can still get stuff, I just wouldn't ask for the moon. But they are very handy for trading things you don't want to bother to get yourself or are looking to collect but don't want to bother with the time to do it yourself. Or swap of course. And if you can't seem to "trade" anything for it, I always find people very eager to take them on the Community Departures Board if you are looking to regift it vs hold it anymore (instead of random AP drop).

Seasonals aren't what I'd call "uncommon" (although some people do) but more like a common to semi-common level of uncommon. However, they are often things people really want to collect because of various Seasonal Breeding Projects. And for people who do that (since I know some of these people), it is not uncommon for them to look for 10-50 or more NEW CB Seasonals Each Season to Keep Up with their Projects. For the people who want them really want them. If you catch one, or catch a few, and especially if you are willing to influence and hatch them in addition to your trade for something extra, I think you would find a good response. Some Seasonals during some seasons seem to be harder to find in CB, and their value goes up especially as the season comes to a close and people are trying to hoard as many as they can for their collections. So people who collect seasonals really want seasonals, especially in hatchling form because they are often egglocked with various other projects. So a seasonal hatchling or hatchling pack is the best way to cash in on that.

Hope that helps.

Edited by natayah

3SS Prizes I generally find people (other than obviously people swapping) often will do 1 CB Copper and/or 1 CB Xeno, or combos in that value range, or if you have a mix match of certain hatchlings, pretty lines, spriters alts lines (though not 2Gs but nifty special combos) you can ask for a variety of things, but generally not more than a Single Copper or Xeno unless someone really wants the line for a special reason (from Spriter's Alt Jewel would certainly be an reason for those).

4SS aren't necessarily "worthless", but you aren't going to always get a lot for them. But I see a lot of people who post them to get just a simple hatchling or two. Or 1 per new release or things like that. So you can still get stuff, I just wouldn't ask for the moon. But they are very handy for trading things you don't want to bother to get yourself or are looking to collect but don't want to bother with the time to do it yourself. Or swap of course. And if you can't seem to "trade" anything for it, I always find people very eager to take them on the Community Departures Board if you are looking to regift it vs hold it anymore (instead of random AP drop).

Seasonals aren't what I'd call "uncommon" (although some people do) but more like a common to semi-common level of uncommon. However, they are often things people really want to collect because of various Seasonal Breeding Projects. And for people who do that (since I know some of these people), it is not uncommon for them to look for 10-50 or more NEW CB Seasonals Each Season to Keep Up with their Projects. For the people who want them really want them. If you catch one, or catch a few, and especially if you are willing to influence and hatch them in addition to your trade for something extra, I think you would find a good response. Some Seasonals during some seasons seem to be harder to find in CB, and their value goes up especially as the season comes to a close and people are trying to hoard as many as they can for their collections. So people who collect seasonals really want seasonals, especially in hatchling form because they are often egglocked with various other projects. So a seasonal hatchling or hatchling pack is the best way to cash in on that.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. I am more asking if I could ask those things for xenos/almandines/coppers etc - so I was just checking with other's opinion on that. This helped a lot smile.gif

A non-forum-member friend wants to know what Spessartines and Almandines go for these days. I told her they're certainly worth less that they used to be, but I'm not sure how they compare to other rares in terms of trade demand (not spawn rate) anymore.

A non-forum-member friend wants to know what Spessartines and Almandines go for these days. I told her they're certainly worth less that they used to be, but I'm not sure how they compare to other rares in terms of trade demand (not spawn rate) anymore.

Last I heard, Almandines traded around Xeno/Trio level. 15:1 for a CB Gold was the consensus a week ago.

Have CB silver dropped in value? What are they worth now against other cb rares or cb uncommons?

Last I checked they were 3 CB silvers : 1 CB gold.

Thanks for confirming! I guess when I say cb rares I am talking more about xenos, almandine, blusang, copper and the like. Would like to hear more views on this if anyone wants to chime in. smile.gif

@predatorfan4ever

It's really hard to say to be honest. Personally I think it's gold>silver>blue>bronze

I considered blue pretty low demand but someone offered me a 3g gold tinsel the other day for one (I know, I was shocked too and jumped to accept lol ) so I am bit unsure if they are more or less than silver. Bronze have never fetched me anything half decent though so I am pretty confident about putting them last.

@predatorfan4ever

It's really hard to say to be honest. Personally I think it's gold>silver>blue>bronze

I considered blue pretty low demand but someone offered me a 3g gold tinsel the other day for one (I know, I was shocked too and jumped to accept lol ) so I am bit unsure if they are more or less than silver. Bronze have never fetched me anything half decent though so I am pretty confident about putting them last.

Thanks for your input. I know it's all subjective, but I want to try and get the best I can out of them. So I'm wondering what ones to try and trade! tongue.gif I do agree that Bronze is on the bottom of the Totem pole. I couldn't even fetch a dirt common for one!

Have Xenos become rarer again? I just don't see them in the cave these days.

Purely subjectively, I'm having a lot more trouble catching them than I used to. I've seen more Almandines and Spessartines go by than I have Gaias. I don't know what the trade market is doing, though.

I noticed that xenos aren't dropping as often. Towards the end of June, they were dropping fairly frequently. Might be a temporary shift due to july release.

Although Gaias have been more in demand/rarer than other xenos for quite a while now. The other day I saw someone who was trading CB silver for 2 cb gaias.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

How much would people trade for a Yelliw Dino like this? What is a fair asking price?

Sadly, I think nobody is interested in dinos anymore, they used to be decent trade fodder, but I don't get mine traded quickly anymore.

I had a yellow one up for trade a couple of days ago, asked for 1-2 random cb common hatchies, a 2nd gen storm rider hatchie, or 1-2 lineaged new release hatchies for freezing. I didn't get offers at all during the first day. I forgot to repost it on the second day, and reposted the trade when it had hatched. That got me an offer of 2 cb hatchies within minutes. I had similar experiences with all of my recent dino trades. So I'd say their value is around 2 hatchies, cb commons is what I usually ask for, but 2 BSA hatchies with random lineages should also work out. It appears that they trade much better when hatched.

You could also try EatW's trade section, because users without a forum account can see your trade there.

What's the price difference between 2g prizes, lets say in terms of cb gaias. I've heard someone say 2g prizes are worth 15 xenos but different xenos and different prizes are rarer.

So how many cb gaias would a 2g bronze shimmer be worth, and how mnay cb gaias would a 2g gold tinsel be worth? (I think those are the commonest and rarest)

What's the price difference between 2g prizes, lets say in terms of cb gaias. I've heard someone say 2g prizes are worth 15 xenos but different xenos and different prizes are rarer.

So how many cb gaias would a 2g bronze shimmer be worth, and how mnay cb gaias would a 2g gold tinsel be worth? (I think those are the commonest and rarest)

I've seen 2g prize owners ask for xeno, and they post a trade link so essentially I'm assuming they ask for 4 since that's the maximum a teleport would accomodate and a couple even said don't PM. I've tried offering 4x gaias since Gaias are the priciest, and even a combo of cb metals and gaias and have never once had my offer accepted. So I doubt they actually accept the xenos even though they ask for it. At least in my experience. My best guess is they ask for something generic like oh "gaias or nice lineages would be great" but are much picky in reality with actual offers, and considering they probably also get swap offers they might even ignore all non prize offers and simply go with the swap.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I've seen 2g prize owners ask for xeno, and they post a trade link so essentially I'm assuming they ask for 4 since that's the maximum a teleport would accomodate and a couple even said don't PM. I've tried offering 4x gaias since Gaias are the priciest, and even a combo of cb metals and gaias and have never once had my offer accepted. So I doubt they actually accept the xenos even though they ask for it. At least in my experience. My best guess is they ask for something generic like oh "gaias or nice lineages would be great" but are much picky in reality with actual offers, and considering they probably also get swap offers they might even ignore all non prize offers and simply go with the swap.

I traded 4 xenos for a 2g prize once. But I'm not actually looking for how realistic is it, more how different the 'prices' are depending on what type of 2g prize you had. You could us cb copper, blusangs or anything as the 'price'