Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

It seems like Xeno rarity is also type dependent. I've been watching the trade threads and eatw trade market extensively lately and most common to least common seems to be pyros > astrapi/mageia > thalassa > chrono/gaia.

They're popping up more frequently again, i saw 4 today in different biomes in an hour, managed to grab only one but , yes they're still dropping!

Yeah I agree with adp. Gaias and chronos seem to be the rarest out of the six, with mageia and thalassa in the midde, and pyros and astrapis being the most common.

Luckily I just caught a gaia yesterday but I seem to only see one gaia per month.

I missed a desert xeno today, but I see them reasonably often (considering that they are uncommons and the demand is high). I personally think they are about the same rarity, based off of what I have seen in the different biomes, but it is a little soon to tell yet. They go REALLY fast in the more populated biomes, though. I definitely see xenos, in general, more often than I see coppers BUT the demand right now is so high that they have an inflated worth.

Edited by harlequinraven

What do PB 2G alt Undines tend to go for? I have one and am wondering whether to trade or keep it. smile.gif

What do PB 2G alt Undines tend to go for?  I have one and am wondering whether to trade or keep it.  smile.gif

Not nearly as much as alt Blacks and Vines, that's for sure. Nearly 33% of the bred Undines I've hatched have alted, and my ratio for Blacks and Vines is more like... <1%. I'd say you'd be lucky to get much more than a CB trio for one, unless someone really needs one.

EDIT: Question for the thread:

What kinds of things tempt people with (lots of) CB metals to breed them to difficult pairings in hopes of producing a metal and getting the trade? Obviously it varies person-to-person, but in general? (and for clarification, no IOUs. More like... crowdsourced breeding)

Edited by The_Bucket

Not nearly as much as alt Blacks and Vines, that's for sure. Nearly 33% of the bred Undines I've hatched have alted, and my ratio for Blacks and Vines is more like... <1%. I'd say you'd be lucky to get much more than a CB trio for one, unless someone really needs one.

EDIT: Question for the thread:

What kinds of things tempt people with (lots of) CB metals to breed them to difficult pairings in hopes of producing a metal and getting the trade? Obviously it varies person-to-person, but in general? (and for clarification, no IOUs. More like... crowdsourced breeding)

Thanks! I knew they weren't as valued as alt Blacks and Vines (imo the rarity order goes Black >> Vine >>>> Undine), but wasn't sure of exact prices. Guess I'll keep it, I do love Undines. smile.gif

Re your question: Hmmm. For myself, it'd probably be tempting to try my CB metals with a difficult pairing if I saw a really nice lineage, especially nice prize checkers or an unusual Holiday checker - maybe one with alts in the base? But that's just me, and my biggest problem with breeding at the moment is having room to do it - just trying to keep up with my scroll goals for new releases leaves little room for breeding *anything*. sad.gif (I admit, the temptation of nice codes doesn't help either!)

ETA: Actually, assuming you can get hold of them to begin with, I imagine CB Xenos would be a very good inducement for people to try breeding 2G metals. They're popular and I think a lot of people are still shooting for scroll goals with 'em (I know I am).

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I agree with Amazon warrior about the metals. CB xenos, low gen spriter alt lines, low gen prizes, maybe spessartine or almandine, 2g prizefail would all probably tempt me to try my metals.

I often offer a 3rd gen prize for a really difficult outcome (like silver from black tea *cough*). I have enough CB metals, but they breed so poorly in some pairings that I often offer what might be a bit overpay in some people's opinions just in the hopes that someone can get one.

I have not managed to get any for my CB xenos, but I am not sure if that is because people are not bothering to try or just aren't getting the right outcome.

I rarely, if ever, take IOUs for the difficult outcomes, either, because I know how hard they are to get. I just offer things and see if anyone manages.

Hello DC! smile.gif I was away for a while so I've lost touch with the market value. Can someone tell me what +this would be worth, if anything? smile.gif How about a sibling to +this? Thank you!

Edited by StormWizard212

What exactly is a CB Magma (gendered hatchling) worth nowadays? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a 4th gen Prize lineage (seeing as they're getting really common with all the new CB Prizes around), or just a couple of Red hatchlings, messy lineages welcome, because I need more of 'em. But somehow I don't get any offers, not even if I explicitly state I'd also look at other interesting things...?

What exactly is a CB Magma (gendered hatchling) worth nowadays? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a 4th gen Prize lineage (seeing as they're getting really common with all the new CB Prizes around), or just a couple of Red hatchlings, messy lineages welcome, because I need more of 'em. But somehow I don't get any offers, not even if I explicitly state I'd also look at other interesting things...?

I traded two CB magmas recently (eggs). One for a gendered Gemshard hatchling and one for a 2G Almandine x Val '09. I also had someone offer a CB Golden Wyvern hatchling on one, although it wasn't specifically in my list of wants.

I think a couple of red hatchlings is definitly fair (probably too few) for a cb magma, but the problem may be that you asked for "best offer of Red hatchlings" that can be read as 5-10 hatchlings

Whoops. I've always interpreted "best offer" as "anything between 1-4" because that's how much one can offer on one teleport link. Might be better for me to clarify this, then, thanks!

They are fairly common in my opinion, being available in two biomes.

If I have a CB rare such as a copper or xenowyrm I just ask for 4 CB Stripe hatchies, since I'm currently obsessed with them xd.png

What are 2nd gens from CB Frills worth?

I'm guessing not much, especially if they like staircase lineages..

What are 2nd gens from CB Frills worth?

I'm guessing not much, especially if they like staircase lineages..

it depends on what the other parent is

I collect 2nd gen Pinks from Old Pinks X Frills, most I've paid is 4 CB BSA Hatchlings or 4 CB Common Hatchlings that the person Hordes

but a lot of players just give me such Pinks

I'm currently looking for a 2nd gen Gold dragon from Yulebuck, but I'm having trouble finding one. Probably because it's hard to find someone who a)Has both a CB female Gold and CB Yulebuck, and b)Is willing to trade one for what I'm offering.

Does anyone know what kind of stuff I'd have to offer for a 2nd gen Gold from Yulebuck? Right now I'm offering a Green Dino hatchling, but I don't think that's enough.

I'm currently looking for a 2nd gen Gold dragon from Yulebuck, but I'm having trouble finding one. Probably because it's hard to find someone who a)Has both a CB female Gold and CB Yulebuck, and b)Is willing to trade one for what I'm offering.

Does anyone know what kind of stuff I'd have to offer for a 2nd gen Gold from Yulebuck? Right now I'm offering a Green Dino hatchling, but I don't think that's enough.

I'd pm users who have both the cb yule and the cb gold female, and ask them what they want. Maybe one of them will do an IOU for the gold for multiple new release hatchies, or multiple cb hatchies (like, 10-12).

Hello DC! smile.gif I was away for a while so I've lost touch with the market value. Can someone tell me what +this would be worth, if anything? smile.gif How about a sibling to +this? Thank you!

The older 4th (not 2015) gen prizes aren't going for too much anymore. Maybe a trio, unbreedable, or blusang. If someone really liked the line, you might get a copper. You do have the advantage of it being a shimmer and (I think, a gold, my screen is being funny), so that raises the value a bit.

As for the spriter alt base one, it really depends on who is looking at the moment. Your best bet would probably be to post it in the rare trading bazaar. I don't see them offered enough to really give a good estimate on their worth, especially since they are usually offered looking for other spriter alt bases.

I would like to ask for a ND egg price- as a future (hopefully) buyer I really need to know how many players I will need to kil... to trade with to get equivalent smile.gif

Some player kindly answered me that's like gold CB or 2-3 silver CB, but I want to be sure. Thank you!