Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Are CB GWs and Coppers about equal in value? I just missed a Copper, but caught a GW, and I wonder if I could trade for one.

GWs are worth much less than a Copper.

GWs are worth much less than a Copper.

Are there any dragons that are about the some worth as a GW?

Are there any dragons that are about the some worth as a GW?

They aren't terribly difficult to catch so roughly-

red dorsal, tan ridgewing (maybe)

2nd gen uncommons like almandines, coppers, and trios

maybe an unbreedable like a dino or paper

4th gen or longer prize

what would this alt black go for?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pIpE9

Haven't been paying super close attention to black alts, but I think the curled blacks are hard to come by right now. I'd definitely ask for a 'best offer' kind of thing and keep it up for a while to see if you get some really nice offers.

Would a 2g Copper be worth the same as a common uncommon? Or it is worth more than that?

what will i get for two CB coppers and should i wait till they hatch so the influence i made kicks in beause i influenced them as a breeding pair in-case i don't get any offers

I know its kinda early to ask, but what would 2G and 3G Hollies be worth?

I missed out on their initial release and really want to trade for one if possible.

Also, what are 2nd gens from any Christmas/Valentine/Halloween dragon from 2012 onwards worth?

The last time I was on DC was in 2011, so I need to catch up on a lot this year gotta make sure I have stuff that can be traded for them.

I missed out on their initial release and really want to trade for one if possible.

Also, what are 2nd gens from any Christmas/Valentine/Halloween dragon from 2012 onwards worth?

The last time I was on DC was in 2011, so I need to catch up on a lot this year gotta make sure I have stuff that can be traded for them.

I think it's pretty easy to catch/trade for 2nd gens from holidays other than hollies.

2G Hollies have, as far as I see, roughly the same amount of a 2nd gen prize. Bonus on rarity because it's not like we get new CBs in circulation every year like prize does.

Given how many people have caveborn hollies and how many people currently have cb prizes (most of whom will try to get a 2nd gen holly next Christmas) I'd say 2nd gen hollies are worth more than 2nd gen prizes.

For other 2nd gen holidays what really matters is if you need a specific lineage or not. If you are just looking for - let's say - a 2nd gen yule from common, you be will probably able to find it in less than a hour in the AP.

And there will also be a lot of people who cought 2nd gen and other pretty lineages they don't need and release them in the departure thread.

The first suggestion I can give you if you need to catch a lot of holidays this year is: start hoarding reds. Then hoard some more reds. And finish with a bunch of reds. Because if you incubate all the holiday eggs you catch you will be able to make them hatch in 2 days instead of 3, and so get up to 21 eggs instead of just 14 durign the breeding week.

And at Hallowwen you will also need many pinks too wink.gif

I'd try PMing them and telling them what you offered (and that you still have it), which will free you up to shop around for other offers while you wait to hear back.

I would love if people would do this. I generally decline offers I'm not at all interested in. Any left in my trades after a good length of time are ones I am considering but not wowed by. (Obviously I automatically accept the ones in wowed by). I get a lot of lower tier rare (trio, blusang, unbreedable offers), and while I might accept them, I have so many that they don't really excite me (unless it's multiple ices). I usually hope someone will breed me one of the harder to get outcomes off my wishlist or will offer me a boatload of the more common outcomes as influenced hatchies. Haha!

Basically, if I know there's a decent chance I can get a better offer, I'll leave the offers I will take if nothing better comes along. Sometimes I'm also just an idiot and accept the wrong trade. I did that last night. Someone offered a checker mate I needed, and I accepted the offer below it. -.-

So really there are reasons people don't accept or decline right away. Some people also don't decline so as to avoid their trade being view bombed. Some jerks get really nasty and view bomb any trade they don't get.

Something I have noticed the longer I've played (and consequently the more cb rares I have) is that I get offered some things almost every trade, whether I ask for them or not. They aren't that hard to catch, especially thunder. I'll often get three to four different offers of trios or other low tier rares. Sometimes I ask for something as my safety net request, so I would assume others might do the same. I'll accept it if I don't get a nicer trade, but it's last priority. Technically it might be worth my trade, but I have so many they just aren't that exciting.

Again, PMing would solve this handily. Unless a person says don't PM, I can't see the harm in it?

Think i could snag a thunder/ice dragon for a 3g seasonal descended from Penk?

well probably not a CB one but maybe

Would a 2g Copper be worth the same as a common uncommon? Or it is worth more than that?

since coppers breed well, i'd say they're worth in between common/uncommon. you can most likely get 1-3 cb common/uncommon hatchies for it, but most coppers that aren't caveborn are given away in the departure thread smile.gif

Edited by Doublelift

What would it take to get a mate for this lady? (looking for a purple)

It can look like that lineage, have all Silver Shimmers or all Bronze Shimmers. I do not think a problem were to trade for it but to find someone who has a exact lineage like that. If I did have to trade for it though what would I have to pay?

Edited by lollipop00

How much are CB Ice going for?

I'm looking to pick one up, and with the new release I haven't seen much else go by in the Alpine. But I haven't traded in Trios in a long time, so I want to make sure requests aren't unreasonable if I'm not able to snatch one myself.

How much are CB Ice going for?

I'm looking to pick one up, and with the new release I haven't seen much else go by in the Alpine. But I haven't traded in Trios in a long time, so I want to make sure requests aren't unreasonable if I'm not able to snatch one myself.

I've been getting offers of an ice plus a couple other things for CB xenos. You can sometimes swap other trios (magma more likely, as thunder seems to be the easiest to get) or blusangs. A nicely lined metal of the pattern someone is looking for should get you one. Ices aren't super rare, but they are the rarest/most in demand (not sure which ) of the trios.

So far, from what I've seen, the new eggies are going for xenos and CB rares, mostly. I think that's an interesting egg, but to be honest, I don't think at this time, anyone will give you a new eggie for it. Maybe down the line a bit when the novelty wears off.

Good luck tho!!!! cool.gif

So far, from what I've seen, the new eggies are going for xenos and CB rares, mostly. I think that's an interesting egg, but to be honest, I don't think at this time, anyone will give you a new eggie for it. Maybe down the line a bit when the novelty wears off.

Good luck tho!!!! cool.gif

What!? I've seen the new ones sitting several refreshes, and not a single xeno yet! ohmy.gif *goes off to make trades*

Also yes, I know there's less demand for other things right now, my question was mean in general, during non-release times.

Thanks!

Speaking of ices, I caught one last night. If I hatch it in a few days do you think I could get a cb xeno egg for the ice hatchling?

Speaking of ices, I caught one last night. If I hatch it in a few days do you think I could get a cb xeno egg for the ice hatchling?

I don't think so. Maybe a pyro.

Really I think it would have to be 2-3 ices

This egg I mentioned earlier, I put up for trade with a CB brimstone added as a bonus. However, the fact that I added it means I can't post the trade in the EG and the prizekin threads.

Question is, would the extra exposure be worth more, or less, than the added hatchie in terms of getting interesting offers quickly?

I don't think the brimstone adds much to the trade, Some who wants your egg will likely be someone who likes novelty lineages, so the brimstone probably wouldn't hold much interest for them.

This egg I mentioned earlier, I put up for trade with a CB brimstone added as a bonus. However, the fact that I added it means I can't post the trade in the EG and the prizekin threads.

Question is, would the extra exposure be worth more, or less, than the added hatchie in terms of getting interesting offers quickly?

Just post the egg singly in the threads the brimstone can't be in and post both everywhere it is.