Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

A week ago, I was getting multiple offers of 3 CB Xenos on my 3g Prizes. This week, I haven't even gotten a SINGLE CB Xeno offer on them. Did they suddenly vanish, or did the new release just make everyone start locking up on other things instead of Xeno hunting, so no one has many on hand? O___o

I have stopped seeing xenos at all, whereas before I saw them even if I had a hard time grabbing them. Not seeing many offered in trades right now either.

@stormwizard

I see cb green opals hit the AP, not on a regular basis but often enough to make me think they aren't considered all that valuable. Maybe somewhere in the range of CB stripes, gold wyvern, a few bsa hatchies, etc.

Edited by Tawanda001

How common are CB green opals these days? What's the going price for them?

I have stopped seeing xenos at all, whereas before I saw them even if I had a hard time grabbing them. Not seeing many offered in trades right now either.

Same here, i think ive seen 1 since the new release

Same here... I've been hunting constantly since my new releases hatched and I haven't even SEEN one. Blargh! I hope they don't disappear completely for a year like coppers. I missed their release and now I am kicking myself big time.

OK, my sister has a silver tinsel (3rd gen) x tan ridgewing. If she breeds a 4th gen shiny out of it, what could she get for it? biggrin.gif

OK, my sister has a silver tinsel (3rd gen) x tan ridgewing. If she breeds a 4th gen shiny out of it, what could she get for it? biggrin.gif

4G Prizes really aren't high end trade goods any more. Maybe a CB Copper if someone really liked the line, probably less. Is there anything specific you were looking for?

Hmm... how much could I get for a CB gemshard? I haven't seen many people looking for them or offering them.

They are only worth a bit more than a CB Black / Tsunami / Stripe as eggs, as they drop roughly as often. Due to their (extremely annoying) random coloring habits, though, you might get a bit more if you hatch the egg and find a frustrated collector in need of that color.

is it true that you can get a CB gold for a alt black?

because im not buying it and im convinced it is just EATW nonsense

What would I need to have to be able to trade for a 2nd gen prize?

Well, that really depends. To be able to guarantee (or close to it) yourself a trade, you'd need several CB metals. As in, ~four CB golds. However, there are prize owners who will trade for far less. I know of a few who will even trade 1:1 for stuff like coppers and trios if you're lucky. Persistence is key though.

is it true that you can get a CB gold for a alt black?

because im not buying it and im convinced it is just EATW nonsense

Where does EATW say you can get a CB gold for an alt black? If you mean a trade there, people will always be asking for bogus things worth far more than what they're offering. That said, I don't think that is necessarily so unreasonable, if someone was really desperate for alts. For instance, I am trying to get some alts for a trade, and I'm nearing 100 hatched eggs with only one alt so far. I might be unlucky, but that's pretty small odds when you consider that you can only raise a max of 7 eggs/2 days, unless you find lower time eggs in the AP, which means that with my current average it would take about 28 days constantly raising blacks/vines to get a single one to alt.

Edited by The_Bucket

Thanks Bucket. smile.gif What about a 2G purebred alt undine? What would I need to trade for one of those? Are black, vine and undine alts all worth the same?

Thanks Bucket. smile.gif What about a 2G purebred alt undine? What would I need to trade for one of those? Are black, vine and undine alts all worth the same?

I'm under the impression that alt blacks are still more valuable than vine and undine alts, especially the curled ones =)

---------

Would it be fair to trade trios/coppers for cb xenowyrms? They almost literally because super rare after the new release. =|

I'm under the impression that alt blacks are still more valuable than vine and undine alts, especially the curled ones =)

---------

Would it be fair to trade trios/coppers for cb xenowyrms? They almost literally because super rare after the new release. =|

That's entirely up to you. There's a chance Xenos might be visible again in a few weeks... Or they might go the way of the dodo (and coppers, and almandines, and--). If you really need Xenos, balance how badly you need them against the potential cost of them becoming more common in the trade market later on... Or rarer!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

That's entirely up to you. There's a chance Xenos might be visible again in a few weeks... Or they might go the way of the dodo (and coppers, and almandines, and--). If you really need Xenos, balance how badly you need them against the potential cost of them becoming more common in the trade market later on... Or rarer!

Um I kinda need a lot of them. :v

Maybe more than 20.

I would really, really, really hate them to be almandine rare. =(

It seems I've overestimated how "stable" their appearance was in the caves after a month of still seeing them after the release. I mean most rares become virtually invisible after a week or so but they went for longer so *shrugs*

*totally regrets not catching a hell lot of them earlier*

I don't see them becoming a breed anyone ignores in the foreseeable future, though. ;~;

What are 2g Avatars currently worth?

IMO it depends on the pairing. 2G from Gold/Silver/Copper/Almandine/etc. would be worth more than 2G from common.

I ask for 2G Avatar swaps, CB uncommons (blusangs mostly), multiple (2-3) CB hatchlings, pretty lineages, unbreedables, etc.

Um I kinda need a lot of them. :v

Maybe more than 20. 

I would really, really, really hate them to be almandine rare. =(

It seems I've overestimated how "stable" their appearance was in the caves after a month of still seeing them after the release. I mean most rares become virtually invisible after a week or so but they went for longer so *shrugs*

*totally regrets not catching a hell lot of them earlier*

I don't see them becoming a breed anyone ignores in the foreseeable future, though. ;~;

Ergh I hear you. I took a few Xeno IOUs on during the July release thinking "haha this shall be easy!" and of course they vanish right then and there. :/ Makes me wonder if they were being artificially produced above the ratios before that.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Ergh I hear you. I took a few Xeno IOUs on during the July release thinking "haha this shall be easy!" and of course they vanish right then and there. :/ Makes me wonder if they were being artificially produced above the ratios before that.

I feel lucky, because I grabbed one from each biome when they were released. Now I want to get a mate for each one, but I think I'll wait for the craze to die down. Hopefully they don't get super rare.

I was hunting in the Forest and there was a Gold at 11ish another one at noonish, cave time. Xenowyrms? Zero.

I've actually seen a few Xeno's dropping today so they're not completely gone.

The only biome i've seen non in is the forest

what could this ALT vine get me

i'm hopeing for a Crono or something

but i'm not sure if i'm aiming to high

or the tiny chance i'm conning myself

2nd gen Chrono - easily. CB - if you're lucky enough to find an interested person with a xeno on hand, then probably yes.

~~~~~~~~~

How interesting would the codes here be considered? What about the goldkin?