Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I'm currently looking for a 2nd gen Gold dragon from Yulebuck, but I'm having trouble finding one. Probably because it's hard to find someone who a)Has both a CB female Gold and CB Yulebuck, and b)Is willing to trade one for what I'm offering.

Does anyone know what kind of stuff I'd have to offer for a 2nd gen Gold from Yulebuck? Right now I'm offering a Green Dino hatchling, but I don't think that's enough.

Briefly glancing at your scroll I think if it's really urgent for you to have the gold then you could offer either an IOU for your nice holly double spiral,

or offer offspring of the yule/gold checker you can make from the gold you trade for.

What are CB blusangs worth nowadays? I think I've come to see them more frequently... or maybe its just me.

Edited by accel0831

What are CB blusangs worth nowadays? I think I've come to see them more frequently... or maybe its just me.

I got an offer of one on my paper egg. I usually see them in the same tier as trios, sometimes unbreedables if the person is looking for unbreedables. They do seem to be popping up a bit more lately.

I would like to ask for a ND egg price- as a future (hopefully) buyer I really need to know how many players I will need to kil... to trade with to get equivalent smile.gif

Some player kindly answered me that's like gold CB or 2-3 silver CB, but I want to be sure. Thank you!

It seems to range a fair bit. I got several for a 2nd gen prize, which would put them about on the tier of CB golds. However, some experimenters have told me they get offers of a couple CB golds per. So it likely depends on the person trading and what other offers people can scrape together at the time.

As far as silvers, 2-3 silvers is generally what you can expect for a CB gold, so that seems about right.

Edited by harlequinraven

I've just caught a pyral from coast, and I take that it is rarer than volcano pyrals but more common than alpine ones, am I right? If so, or if so not, then what is it worth of?

Edited by accel0831

I've just caught a pyral from coast, and I take that it is rarer than volcano pyrals but more common than alpine ones, am I right? If so, or if so not, then what is it worth of?

Spessertines see to have been a bit more "common" at the moment, since you can see people with them in trades after months of complete unexistence. On the contrary almandines (the alpine pyral) seem still very rare.

At the moment people with cb spessertines are trying to trade them for 3rd gen prizes or cb xenos.

I'd say they are probably worth about a CB green copper. People are offering a CB gold or two silvers for almandines still.

What do 2nd gen golds go for these days?

I've been trying to trade mine for 5 days now, and not a single bite blink.gif

I've been trying to trade mine for 5 days now, and not a single bite  blink.gif

I just looked for your trade post, and generally I think a 2nd gen Gold for a CB Red Dorsal or Tan RW would be a fair trade.

(I'm not sure about the CB Xeno since those are so rare right now and nobody knows if/when they're going to be less rare. I would not trade one for a 2nd gen Gold if I don't really need that exact Gold lineage. On the other hand, I did get a CB Mageia for a 2nd gen Gold from Arsani I bred some weeks ago.)

Your hatchling might not get offers because it is (influenced) the wrong gender for a checker, so there might not be many people who have a use for it.

I still think you're not asking for too much, and maybe just the right person hasn't seen the trade yet.

Maybe add a "user posted image offers" option and see if that helps?

I just looked for your trade post, and generally I think a 2nd gen Gold for a CB Red Dorsal or Tan RW would be a fair trade.

(I'm not sure about the CB Xeno since those are so rare right now and nobody knows if/when they're going to be less rare. I would not trade one for a 2nd gen Gold if I don't really need that exact Gold lineage. On the other hand, I did get a CB Mageia for a 2nd gen Gold from Arsani I bred some weeks ago.)

Your hatchling might not get offers because it is (influenced) the wrong gender for a checker, so there might not be many people who have a use for it.

I still think you're not asking for too much, and maybe just the right person hasn't seen the trade yet.

Maybe add a "user posted image offers" option and see if that helps?

Apparently I wrote "influenced male" when it's influenced female dry.gif

Changed that now, so let's see what happens

Thanks for pointing it out tongue.gif

I've been trying to trade mine for 5 days now, and not a single bite blink.gif

I just traded a 2nd gen PB gold ungendered hatchie for a 2nd gen Silver with Sunsong father, which I have been trying to get for awhile.

Apparently I wrote "influenced male" when it's influenced female dry.gif

Changed that now, so let's see what happens

Thanks for pointing it out tongue.gif

I find that ungendered hatchies will usually sit there until they gender, then the offers start coming in. I guess a lot of people are reluctant to take chances, especially on rare breeds.

What offer could be good for a CB Silver egg/hatchie? Is there a chance that I could get one for 2 CB Red Coppers + something added to them (CB Blusang for example)? If not, what are CB Silvers worth nowadays?

What offer could be good for a CB Silver egg/hatchie? Is there a chance that I could get one for 2 CB Red Coppers + something added to them (CB Blusang for example)? If not, what are CB Silvers worth nowadays?

You may, but you must be lucky to find the right person. If you want to add something, lately cb xenos are really on everyone wishlist

I the last days I saw people with cb silvers ask for: cb gold, cb almandine, 2nd gen Thuwed, 2nd gen from spriter's alt, cb green copper and cd xenos

I got one for 2 coppers (one red, one brown) recently, and I have seen some people asking for a few xenos for them. A lot of people try to trade the silvers up for a gold or almandine, but as I always keep my silvers, I am not sure how successful they are (i.e. whether or not they might go for a lesser offer because no one will give what they wanted). One person is offering one in exchange for some metal 2G mates they need, but of course that requires having the CB metals on your scroll in the first place.

What would this alt vine be worth nowadays? It's been a while since I've played regularly so I'm not really sure :x

Those are really nice names on the parents!

Well, last time I traded away a 2G Alt Vine it was for a 3G Gold checker I really needed, but I'm pretty sure that was a bargain on their end. Maybe try asking for CB Xenos/Coppers? I think you could get a bunch of hatchlings for it instead if you wanted.

You may, but you must be lucky to find the right person. If you want to add something, lately cb xenos are really on everyone wishlist

I the last days I saw people with cb silvers ask for: cb gold, cb almandine, 2nd gen Thuwed, 2nd gen from spriter's alt, cb green copper and cd xenos

and

I got one for 2 coppers (one red, one brown) recently, and I have seen some people asking for a few xenos for them. A lot of people try to trade the silvers up for a gold or almandine, but as I always keep my silvers, I am not sure how successful they are (i.e. whether or not they might go for a lesser offer because no one will give what they wanted). One person is offering one in exchange for some metal 2G mates they need, but of course that requires having the CB metals on your scroll in the first place.

Thank you both for your advices smile.gif Recently I saw only 2 Xenos in last 4 days of hunting and didn't get any of them, but I'll try to catch one if my trade with coppers won't interest anyone. I saw that trade where someone was looking for 2G metals, but as you mentioned, I don't have metals that could get me these 2G metals for trade. I'll make a trade with my Coppers and some other eggs/hatchlings that I got recently and I see if someone would be interested in them.

And I have a questions about Coppers and Xenos: I know that green coppers are treated by most people as rarer than other colors, but how much they worth compared to red or brown? Would I have more chances of getting CB Silver if I offer for it 2 CB green Coppers rather than red ones?

As for Xenos - which one are considered rarer in cave now? I saw some trades where people looked for all xenos except Volcano ones. Are Xenos from Volcano much more common than others, like Pyralspite from Volcano?

Not all that savvy on Gemshards. Which colors are the most sought after right now?

To answer the question above. There really isn't one. Most people looking for them are collectors who need one more sprite to finish their collection. Or their people who need specific colors for lineages. You're better off just stalking the trading threads, than asking what color is more popular right now.

And now for my own question.

What are second gen prizefails going for? Could I get one from low-gen prizes (4-3rd gen)?

To answer the question above. There really isn't one. Most people looking for them are collectors who need one more sprite to finish their collection. Or their people who need specific colors for lineages. You're better off just stalking the trading threads, than asking what color is more popular right now.

What are second gen prizefails going for? Could I get one from low-gen prizes (4-3rd gen)?

2g prizefails are all over the place. Some people give them away on the departures thread, others ask for cb metals, many only want prizefail swaps. I don't think 3 and 4g prizes will get you very far on the trade threads. How are you at catching? Xenos and almandines are usually good trade fodder.

Pay attention to signatures and profiles too, some of the prize owners have very particular things they like and will trade their fails for those if you pm and make arrangements

It really depends on the fail. Ones from common breeds aren't too valuable, though you could still get a reasonably decent trade if someone is looking for that particular outcome. It's the fails from rarer breeds that are generally worth more, especially if they're specifically what someone is asking for (because that means breeding the prize to something for someone rather than just a happenstance fail).

If you give me more specifics about what you're wanting, I can give you a better idea.

As was mentioned, though, even a 3rd gen prize probably won't tempt prize owners. They have a CB prize and can get 2Gs. You might be able to use a third generation prize as trait bait for someone who found the fail in the AP or traded it for something else. Depends on what they are looking for.

Edited by harlequinraven

I have a 2G Silver from female gold that I'd like to blood-swap, but am not sure where to look for a trade.

Do you think I can get 2 CB GWs for a CB thunder? It's been a while since I traded a trio egg.