Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Thank you so much, this was very helpful! You eased my mind a bit on that 2G trade I was worrying about. Hatching 75 hatchling even if just grabbing eggs with low timers from the AP, yikes.

I mostly just want to update my scroll with all the breeds I missed while not playing and was hoping to trade for the rarer stuff that I can't catch myself with offspring from the metallics & prizes I have, looks like it might be feasible, especially if I don't bother with pb for the silvers and golds, thank you!

What could a cb chrono, cb pyro and cb silver get me? I'm not planning on trading them but if the price is sweet enough I might.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cD0vt

What is a 2G Silver from M Lumina x F Silver worth?

Like any other 2nd gen metal from common I think. So a 2nd gen metal swap, probably a cb xeno, a 4th gen prize, maybe a cb copper since they are dropping quite well at the moment.

Are cb xenos coming down in price a bit? I'm starting to see them for trade instead of every post asking for them.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cD0vt

What is a 2G Silver from M Lumina x F Silver worth?

Luminas don't breed metals very well, so I'd say that's one of the more valuable silver pairings you can make (and pretty, too!). I'd try pricing it a bit higher and see what you can get. If that fails, drop the price after a day or two.

Are cb xenos coming down in price a bit? I'm starting to see them for trade instead of every post asking for them.

They do seem to be becoming more available, yes. My guess is that people are finally catching up on their quotas and not collecting as many, and the fact that they're still being caught in relatively high numbers is convincing people they're going to be more uncommon than rare.

What ADP said. Furthermore, I've been seeing so many in the biomes that I'm thinking that, while their distribution in 6 biomes shouldn't allow them to become cave blockers, they will be half way between common and uncommon.

Obvs, because it's a catcher's market. =D

The rage is dwindling, but really good catchers are still able to get what they want for it for those who still haven't had enough of Xenos.

I'd agree it's a wee bit less than the original value the week it came out though!

How many Xenos would you give for a CB Almandine?

I'm looking for one more but I don't know how many I'm supposed to throw out as bait. I've given 6 for one, and I've seen someone give 12 xenos for a cb Gold. So I'm assuming it's something between that value.

Still, how many would you recommend?

^ Not sure, but it is a good question. My friend is looking for CB almandines as she has none, so the info could come in handy. wink.gif

Is there someone that can explain to me what a CB Xeno is worth these days. Because I see people asking multiple CB Xeno's for a CB gold, but also the other way around: multiple CB golds/silvers/coppers for one CB xeno. It's a bit confusing and I'm wondering if I can get a CB Xeno for a 2nd gen PB silver. Since I saw some people mention that the value of Xeno's is coming down a bit now more people manage to catch them (which of course, does not include me dry.gif )

Is there someone that can explain to me what a CB Xeno is worth these days. Because I see people asking multiple CB Xeno's for a CB gold, but also the other way around: multiple CB golds/silvers/coppers for one CB xeno. It's a bit confusing and I'm wondering if I can get a CB Xeno for a 2nd gen PB silver. Since I saw some people mention that the value of Xeno's is coming down a bit now more people manage to catch them (which of course, does not include me  dry.gif  )

I'm sure that CB Xeno wouldn't be worth multiple CB Golds or Silvers - they're dropping much less than xenos. I don't know, maybe if someone really needed xeno, he could offer more than one CB Copper for it, but if someone can catch multiple CB coppers, then he also can catch multiple CB xenos. I don't think anyone would give a CB gold for 1 CB xeno, people can make any trade they want - the question is if they receive an offer they wanted for this trade. I think there is a chance to receive CB xeno for your 2G PB Silver (I think in the future it won't be a problem), but PB metals aren't that popular as metal checkers with other breeds.

It appears to be fogged, so is it a silver or a canopy?

A Canopy, because it would make sense for me to put up a 2G common in a trade and ask for several hatchlings.

/sarcasm

A Silver, duh. xd.png

A Canopy, because it would make sense for me to put up a 2G common in a trade and ask for several hatchlings.

/sarcasm

A Silver, duh. xd.png

There's no need to be rude- I've seen 2G metalkin trades asking for multiple hatchlings, so your point doesn't even apply. As far as your question goes, I'm really not sure what a 2G Silver is worth... usually all I see is bloodswaps. What's the minimum of hatchies you're looking for?

There's no need to be rude- I've seen 2G metalkin trades asking for multiple hatchlings, so your point doesn't even apply. As far as your question goes, I'm really not sure what a 2G Silver is worth... usually all I see is bloodswaps. What's the minimum of hatchies you're looking for?

Rude =/= sarcasm.

Okay, fair enough. Well, to use as a comparison, someone said 2G Silvers are worth ~- CB Coppers, and minimum - don't really have one, just want a couple of hatchies. 3+?

How many Xenos would you give for a CB Almandine?

I'm looking for one more but I don't know how many I'm supposed to throw out as bait. I've given 6 for one, and I've seen someone give 12 xenos for a cb Gold. So I'm assuming it's something between that value.

Still, how many would you recommend?

I doubt you're still going to be able to get such a trade unless you offer a truly crazy number of CB Xeno hatchlings to the right buyer. I've been fishing for a CB Almandine myself and offering 2 3g Prizes from among a batch of five newer line, silver / gold prizes for one and have gotten many CB Silver offers but no Almandine offers. So that equates roughly to 1 CB Almandine > 2 CB Silvers, and Xenos are probably going for CB Silvers only in very big batches now...

Is there someone that can explain to me what a CB Xeno is worth these days. Because I see people asking multiple CB Xeno's for a CB gold, but also the other way around: multiple CB golds/silvers/coppers for one CB xeno. It's a bit confusing and I'm wondering if I can get a CB Xeno for a 2nd gen PB silver. Since I saw some people mention that the value of Xeno's is coming down a bit now more people manage to catch them (which of course, does not include me  dry.gif )

Even during the height of the Xeno craze people were having to trade multiples of them to get CB Metals, and that amount is probably even higher now. Anyone trading a CB Metal 1:1 for a CB Xeno now is shooting themselves in the foot. They're about on par with CB Uncommons right now, and are likely to come down even more than that over the next few weeks. I can see them ending up a bit below CB Blusangs in value--common uncommons, but so highly wanted (especially due to their many types) that they trade a bit higher than what their catching rates would normally set them at.

What would a 2G Silver x Canopy be worth in terms of common hatchlings? (specifically, Anagallis and Magelight)

I've seen a ton of Magelights and a fair amount of Angallis, so probably somewhere around 7 CB hatchies, give or take a few. To someone who really likes the pairing, they might be worth double that amount. Of course, you'll likely have to take an IOU for most of them, but I trust that's no issue. smile.gif

Ok, my turn to ask a question! How much are all number codes worth? I know to many people they're just a novelty at best, but I've also heard whispers of avid collectors trading really highly for them from time to time. Anyone have any personal experiences on this?

I doubt you're still going to be able to get such a trade unless you offer a truly crazy number of CB Xeno hatchlings to the right buyer. I've been fishing for a CB Almandine myself and offering 2 3g Prizes from among a batch of five newer line, silver / gold prizes for one and have gotten many CB Silver offers but no Almandine offers. So that equates roughly to 1 CB Almandine > 2 CB Silvers, and Xenos are probably going for CB Silvers only in very big batches now...

Even during the height of the Xeno craze people were having to trade multiples of them to get CB Metals, and that amount is probably even higher now. Anyone trading a CB Metal 1:1 for a CB Xeno now is shooting themselves in the foot. They're about on par with CB Uncommons right now, and are likely to come down even more than that over the next few weeks. I can see them ending up a bit below CB Blusangs in value--common uncommons, but so highly wanted (especially due to their many types) that they trade a bit higher than what their catching rates would normally set them at.

I've seen a ton of Magelights and a fair amount of Angallis, so probably somewhere around 7 CB hatchies, give or take a few. To someone who really likes the pairing, they might be worth double that amount. Of course, you'll likely have to take an IOU for most of them, but I trust that's no issue. smile.gif

Hmmm, 7, not bad. Alright, thanks! And yeah, IOUs aren't an issue. xd.png

Rude =/= sarcasm.

Okay, fair enough. Well, to use as a comparison, someone said 2G Silvers are worth ~- CB Coppers, and minimum - don't really have one, just want a couple of hatchies. 3+?

I'm pretty sure you could get way more hatchies than that, especially the way Magelights and Anallagis are dropping. If I were you, I'd ask for a range rather than a solid number- maybe 8-10?

I do know sarcasm isn't the same thing as being rude, but tone travels poorly over the internet. tongue.gif Even if you write /sarcasm in your post.

EDIT: ninja'd by angelicdragonpuppy.

Edited by Sylph264

Ok, my turn to ask a question! How much are all number codes worth? I know to many people they're just a novelty at best, but I've also heard whispers of avid collectors trading really highly for them from time to time. Anyone have any personal experiences on this?

I've occassionally had them to trade and if I recall correctly, I've gotten CB copper (all but green) and CB blusang offers on them. Those are the most frequent offers. I did get a CB silver once, but that was back in January.

I usually don't ask for anything rare or uncommon though. I take offers and see what comes in.

I'm pretty sure you could get way more hatchies than that, especially the way Magelights and Anallagis are dropping. If I were you, I'd ask for a range rather than a solid number- maybe 8-10?

I do know sarcasm isn't the same thing as being rude, but tone travels poorly over the internet. tongue.gif Even if you write /sarcasm in your post.

EDIT: ninja'd by angelicdragonpuppy.

Well, I assumed using a smiley would carry the overrall tone of the post, but yeah.

Would it be fair to ask for 2 CB Xenowyrms if I'm offering a CB Magma?

Or are they 1:1?

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze