Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would it be fair to ask for 2 CB Xenowyrms if I'm offering a CB Magma?

Or are they 1:1?

Many people with cb trios are asking 1:1 for cb xenowyrms. But given that I usually see these again and again, they are not receiving many xeno offers.

Would it be fair to ask for 2 CB Xenowyrms if I'm offering a CB Magma?

Or are they 1:1?

I've got an offer of 2 CB Magmas and a Red Dorsal for my CB Thalassa, so I think Xenos are worth a little more.

I've got an offer of 2 CB Magmas and a Red Dorsal for my CB Thalassa, so I think Xenos are worth a little more.

Yet, on the other hand: I have two 2nd gen Silvers up for trade, asking for 1 CB Xeno for each and not a single bite.

Does anyone know how much a 2G purebred Thunder would go for?

Probably other 2g uncommons or rares, red dorsal or tan ridgewing,things like that. Maybe a bit more if someone is frustrated with summoning and wants to build up their trios, but the timing has to be right for that.

Probably other 2g uncommons or rares, red dorsal or tan ridgewing,things like that. Maybe a bit more if someone is frustrated with summoning and wants to build up their trios, but the timing has to be right for that.

Thanks. smile.gif

How much are 2G Thuwed's worth? And 3G Thuweds?

2g Thuweds should go for a 2g Prize or several CB Metals / NDs with little effort.

3GS might be worth a CB uncommon to the right buyer. PB Thuweds are worth a touch more.

2g Thuweds should go for a 2g Prize or several CB Metals / NDs with little effort.

3GS might be worth a CB uncommon to the right buyer. PB Thuweds are worth a touch more.

Cool. Any rough estimate on how many CB Metals / ND's it could get me?

Cool. Any rough estimate on how many CB Metals / ND's it could get me?

Just wanted to say it pretty much depends on who the person is.

I only got a CB Gold each for 2 2nd gen. Thuweds. I only think they are worth a CB Gold or 2 CB silvers. People who are desperate though could offer more. Just need to find the right person with a good amount of catching ability or metals.

This is what I traded for them so each and everyone is different. This is personal experience though. I never had more than 2 metals offered on any 2nd gen. Thuwed I had. NDs I know nothing about though.

@Eclipseheart- I could not agree more. I was going to say about one ND but since I am no expert on that (since I do not care for those things) I can not give an exact answer.

Edited by lollipop00

This is what I traded for them so each and everyone is different. This is personal experience though. I never had more than 2 metals offered on any 2nd gen. Thuwed I had. NDs I know nothing about though.

As someone who...plays around with NDs, I wouldn't really offer more than one, but that's just me. Thuweds are like a novelty too, some people care about them, others couldn't care less!

@lollipop00 - Yeah, I don't know, I wouldn't even offer on it. NDs are really hard to make, even for people who have been doing it long term. We have weeks where we can't even get one, so I can't see offering one for a 2g Thuwed just because it came from Tj ^^; Like I said though, personal opinion and all.

Edited by Eclipseheart

Personally I only really value thuweds descended from impossible things like CB alts/hybrids; I traded 1:1 with NDs for each of the two I have. I only use thuweds from normal pairs as trade fodder. xd.png

But let me tell you, the right buyer WILL pay a lot. The first Thuwed I got was from the wave runner pair (common breed, nothing special about the parents other than the Thuwed status); I wasn't expecting much for it but I got 2 CB Golds + 2 CB Silvers! I've also seen prize owners trading 2g prizes for them (usually it works better if you contact owners to see if they're interested--I think absolute collects them, for starters). If you can get a 2g prize trade, at best you can swap it for a bunch of other goodies (I've gotten 4 NDs each lately for two 2g prizes from not particularly rare lines, and traded another for 6 CB Golds!), and at 'worst' you're stuck with a 2g prize to keep and use for 3G breeding and trading. ^^

So to get to the point, don't sell 2g thuweds short! I suggest asking for CB Metal / ND or 2g Prize offers by PM rather than asking a specific amount, and see who bites and with what offer. ;3

I agree with Eclipseheart and personally would not offer a ND to obtain a 2G Thuwed. Neglecteds take a lot of time and patience.

At the same time, I think that ADP is right. There are people out there that would offer whatever it takes to get a 2G thuwed. There are people out there, i was told, offering 2G prizes or a CB Gold to obtain Xenowyrms.So everything can happen.

Edited typos.

Edited again: in particular if the Bossman is dropping them in the forum biggrin.gif

Edited by _Sin_

How long do you usually wait to see if your offer is accepted before cancel it?

It's the second time I made an offer with exactly what the other person asked for, and after more than a day and half it was not accepted nor rejected, so I cancelled it.

What do you usually do in these situations?

It's the second time I made an offer with exactly what the other person asked for, and after more than a day and half it was not accepted nor rejected, so I cancelled it.

I'd try PMing them and telling them what you offered (and that you still have it), which will free you up to shop around for other offers while you wait to hear back.

What I think I do: Cancel after twelve hours (unless they've edited into their post that they're not available for longer than that) and move on.

What I actually do: Leave it up until the trade expires or someone else's offer is accept, meanwhile grumble grouchily. xd.png

I'd recommend former approach if you can psych yourself up for it. Twelve hours is a solid amount of time that lets the person sleep. You can make it 24 hours if you want to be sure they've had a chance to see it (working populace and all that - e.g. I'm out of the loop for about 19 hours each day during the week, though in my case I also edit that into my posts).

I'd try PMing them and telling them what you offered (and that you still have it), which will free you up to shop around for other offers while you wait to hear back.

Also really nice! smile.gif This is especially good if you're fishing for something that isn't usually a super quick trade.

Edited by pinkgothic

Unluckily in my case it was a trade from EAtW and I didn't know their forum account, so I had no way to contact them.

@The Flash

Some time ago I traded a 2nd gen Thuwed asking for one CB gold, and I received an offer quite soon so mybe I could have dared asking more.

But now - especally with Thuweds being more common - it may be difficult to find someone who will offer more than a CB metal for it. On the other way, you can sometimes spot traded of 2nd gen prizes where they ask for a 2nd gen Thuwed in return. The breed of the Thuwed may be a discriminant too.

@glytchling

I don't think so. Prizekin are only really valuable when they are 2nd gen or from very rare lineages, and Penk is not.

i cancel after 12 hours unless its something i really really want

What is the actual trade value of 2 CB Almandines?

1 CB Almandine is probably worth more than 1 CB Silver right now. To be honest, they seem to be as rare as CB Golds at the moment, but I'm not sure anyone would make that swap because there's always a chance Almandines will later become more common. After all, CB Blacks and CB Stripes used to be considered quite rare once too.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

1 CB Almandine is probably worth more than 1 CB Silver right now. To be honest, they seem to be as rare as CB Golds at the moment, but I'm not sure anyone would make that swap because there's always a chance Almandines will later become more common. After all, CB Blacks and CB Stripes used to be considered quite rare once too.

For weeks I sat hours in the Alpine without seeing a single Almandine while a bunch of Silvers and some Golds went by. Yesterday, all of the sudden, two in less than one hour. And, obviously, now, there is no "appetizing" trade asking for them in the Trading section smile.gif

Personally I've stopped asking for them because no one ever has one to offer! xd.png

I'm sure if you post them, people will come :3

Are CB GWs and Coppers about equal in value? I just missed a Copper, but caught a GW, and I wonder if I could trade for one.