Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Question!  How much would this lineage be worth?  http://dragcave.net/lineage/VBdCN (I'm aware I can't trade off the adult now, but I can breed another.  Thing is, it comes from a rarer lineage on the mother's side and I don't want to breed too many, and I'm not gonna bother breeding another like her if she's not worth that much.)

Arrow lineages are difficult to continue, and the fact that one of them is from a 2014 line does not change that. But if you have misgendered prizes, that's probably the best you can do with them. You could ask for CB uncommon(s), 2G hybrids, or similarly-lineaged prizes or metals. Maybe a higher gen stair/spiral prize. Possibly lower gen bred non-metallic rares (trio, Blusang etc.).

Are you looking for something in particular? You may have better luck if you offer as a low-time egg or a hatchie.

Arrow lineages are difficult to continue, and the fact that one of them is from a 2014 line does not change that. But if you have misgendered prizes, that's probably the best you can do with them. You could ask for CB uncommon(s), 2G hybrids, or similarly-lineaged prizes or metals. Maybe a higher gen stair/spiral prize. Possibly lower gen bred non-metallic rares (trio, Blusang etc.).

Are you looking for something in particular? You may have better luck if you offer as a low-time egg or a hatchie.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but I guess I would just ask for one or two BSA hatchlings. And yeah, if I do breed another one, I will definitely be offering it as a hatchie. Doubt I will breed it though, since it doesn't seem to be worth more than a CB rare.

Hiya, I haven't traded for half a year or more, so what is a CB brown copper worth? Could I reasonably expect to get a CB Ice, chicken or Paper for it? And how do Two-headed Lindwurms compare in value? Thanks in advance!

Hiya, I haven't traded for half a year or more, so what is a CB brown copper worth? Could I reasonably expect to get a CB Ice, chicken or Paper for it? And how do Two-headed Lindwurms compare in value? Thanks in advance!

Well, yes, of course you could get instantly a CB Trio or unbreedable because that would actually be rather underpriced wink.gif . You would be better off to request at least 2-3 Trios and unbreedables since CB Coppers are rather rare right now and the demand is generally high.

I am not sure about the value of CB Lindwurms but I see them fairly often in the cave so I think you could get quite a lot for a CB Copper. Others are free to correct me though smile.gif

What gen Shimmer or Tinsel would a Chicken be worth, in your opinions?

What gen Shimmer or Tinsel would a Chicken be worth, in your opinions?

4th, at most. depending on the person trading and the lines they trade, you might be lucky to pay even less for a 4g. But,definitely not worth a 3g.

@mirhana: lindwurms are rather common now. For your copper, ask for 2-3 unbreedables or trios and you'll probably find a deal.

What would a 2nd Gen Avatar (female GON x Male Sunsong) be worth? I'm mainly looking at Ices, Silver Shimmers and Red/Yellow dinos.

What would a 2nd Gen Avatar (female GON x Male Sunsong) be worth? I'm mainly looking at Ices, Silver Shimmers and Red/Yellow dinos.

You can get any one (or possibly more) of what you're looking for. A 4th gen shimmerscale or 1 Dino + 1 Ice or 2 Dinos would be a fair trade for a 2nd gen Avatar. Or you can simply add some of the items you need and ask for best offer, such as:

Have

2nd gen Avatar from such and such

Want

Best offer of the following

Red/Yellow dinos

Low gen silver shimmerscale

CB Ices

I doubt I'm gonna trade this, but just out of curiosity, what would it go for?

And could I trade a 2nd gen avatar for a CB metallic?

Edited by Avarule

I doubt I'm gonna trade this, but just out of curiosity, what would it go for?

And could I trade a 2nd gen avatar for a CB metallic?

For the first one probably some cb hathchies/eggs. Maybe more for eg lineage collectors.

As for the second I don't think you would unless it was a breed that had previously not produced avatars.

How many BSA (Red) hatchlings would be fair to trade for a CB Summer egg? What other dragons are of roughly equal value with a CB Summer?

Along those lines I'm a bit interested to get an estimate on how much CB Summer will be worth after it's Autumn.

Along those lines I'm a bit interested to get an estimate on how much CB Summer will be worth after it's Autumn.

The last couple of seasons, I have caught CB Seasonals late on the last day, then hatched them after almost seven days and offered them in trade ~10 days after the season ended. I got offers of 2nd gen Golds, 4G prizes, and one CB Copper offer. If you're going to go this route, get at least two and influence them male and female because some people are looking for a specific gender. And make sure you fog them before offering for trade and instead take offers by PM, or else they may be viewbombed into hatching or maturity.

Edited by Tecca

I got a cb silver for 6 cb springs after the seasons had switched to summer this year smile.gif I had influenced them as 3 pairs.

Hi smile.gif

I'm just curious, approximately, what is a CB Magma worth in trade now a days? I'd like to ask for CB Undines, but not sure how many would be fair, for both sides.

Also, when it comes to egg versus influenced hatchie, does one have more value over the other?

Thanks!

Undines are pretty common, so i'd go for 8 hatchies.

Also, hatchies are always more worth than eggs, as they save busybodies like me the need to decide between lineage breeding and cb collecting.

How many BSA (Red) hatchlings would be fair to trade for a CB Summer egg? What other dragons are of roughly equal value with a CB Summer?

seems like the question was bumped off again... unless it was answered earlier and I didn't see? o-o

Been out of the game for a bit, so figured I'd better ask... What are CB Stripes going for these days? Nevermind Edited by Snowqueen

Question: I have a CB brown copper. Is it fair to ask for any 3 hatchlings?

Edit: I normally trade for 4. I like making them easier to get. I've traded it for an IOU of fifteen hatchlings and the user has already given 7 of them and is holding the 4 I haven't claimed yet since I need to get unlocked. One of the best IOUs I have ever participated in.

Edited by sbowen

Question: I have a CB brown copper. Is it fair to ask for any 3 hatchlings?

its a grave mistake to ask for so few, actually. smile.gif

Only 3 hatchies for a CB copper ohmy.gif Why didn't I see that trade before xd.png

Has anyone an idea what 2nd gen PB black, green, and udies alts go for these days?

Only 3 hatchies for a CB copper ohmy.gif Why didn't I see that trade before xd.png

Has anyone an idea what 2nd gen PB black, green, and udies alts go for these days?

Yeah, I'm a fan of cheap metals. wink.gif

Out of them, the Black and the Undine might go for a lot. Undines are somewhat new, so demand for yellows for those who missed the release is pretty good. Black Alts are always at least somewhat high in demand and the second generation tag is even better. Vine Alts I don't have much experience with... I don't see a lot of trades advertising them.

I would just invite people to PM you and see what offers you get.

As always I have a problem with shimmers. What is this one worth in terms of metals, cb hatchies or avatars? If I decide to keep it what would be an offspring worth?

As always I have a problem with shimmers. What is this one worth in terms of metals, cb hatchies or avatars? If I decide to keep it what would be an offspring worth?

You could try to get a CB copper for it, but I think it'd be a bit hard. 2G metal -- maybe. You can definitely get a 2G avatar for it, though, unless you want a super-rare mate like Holly. I don't trade much in CB hatchies but I'd say 3 - 5 depending on what kind of CB hatchie you're looking for.

I don't think 5G prizes are worth much, maybe a couple of CB hatchies or something like that.