Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What would be the appropriate offer on a 2nd Gen Alt Vine? And on a 3rd Gen? Trying to use that as a reference for the yellow Undines...

What would be the appropriate offer on a 2nd Gen Alt Vine? And on a 3rd Gen? Trying to use that as a reference for the yellow Undines...

I once got a cb red copper for a 2nd gen alt vine, but I was surprised myself that I got it. Usually I get offers of 4th gen prizes or unbreedables.

I once got a cb red copper for a 2nd gen alt vine, but I was surprised myself that I got it. Usually I get offers of 4th gen prizes or unbreedables.

Thank you.

And on the value of the CB Bluesangs: they seem to last in the cave more than usual, sometimes one minute. And there is quite a demand on the Trio because of the Avatars. So I think their value isn't very different nowadays.

What are the general prices of 2nd gen Yellow Undines? I have seen a few people asking for CB Golds and Silvers in exchange for just one.

What would be a LEGITIMATE trade for the Alt Undine? I really need one more yellow to complete my yellow collection. I usually try and collect at least 2 sprites of each color/gender and I don't have any CB metals to exchange for one, so what is a good offer?

What are the general prices of 2nd gen Yellow Undines? I have seen a few people asking for CB Golds and Silvers in exchange for just one.

What would be a LEGITIMATE trade for the Alt Undine? I really need one more yellow to complete my yellow collection. I usually try and collect at least 2 sprites of each color/gender and I don't have any CB metals to exchange for one, so what is a good offer?

I was offered 2 for a cb copper, and 2 for a 3rd gen metal x holiday checker, so maybe just get lucky and offer what people are looking for.

i would no way, pay a metal for a 2nd gen yellow. i would rather try and breed one myself

Would a Dino be worth a CB Copper?

No. Multiple (as in 3-4) maybe, but definitely not 1:1

How many neglecteds would be worth a 2nd gen prize?

Is a neglected 1:1 to CB gold?

Is a CB silver 1:1 with CB copper or what?

How many neglecteds would be worth a 2nd gen prize?

Is a neglected 1:1 to CB gold?

Is a CB silver 1:1 with CB copper or what?

1- Maybe 4? Depends noone asks the same.

2- Neglected are hard to get, maybe if you throw something else in there.

3- CB Silver is worth more than CB Copper, they are way harder to catch. And their drop is rare.

1- Maybe 4? Depends noone asks the same.

2- Neglected are hard to get, maybe if you throw something else in there.

3- CB Silver is worth more than CB Copper, they are way harder to catch. And their drop is rare.

OK thanks for the reply.

Are there any breeding tips to get a yellow undine? Like, Undine x what other species results in the most yellows?

I'm so unbelievably upset that all of mine turned green. I was hoping so bad to get some yellows before the ratios kicked in. Then I see these people with 12 yellows on their scroll and want to kick them. Why not share with the people who have none?

Are there any breeding tips to get a yellow undine? Like, Undine x what other species results in the most yellows?

I'm so unbelievably upset that all of mine turned green. I was hoping so bad to get some yellows before the ratios kicked in. Then I see these people with 12 yellows on their scroll and want to kick them. Why not share with the people who have none?

My best Guess would be that they bred them early on, incubated them and then stalked the AP for the new eggs (some users abandoned 2nd gen eggs thinking that the alt egg is also yellow) and possibly were even gifted a few when they were all hatching yellow.

There hasn't been enough time to determine whether certain pairings are more likely to produce yellow Undies than others, but I think that they'll be no different than the current Black and Vine alts.

Don't stress out - there are a lot of kind people willing to share their dragons with other users. You can try stalking the Departure thread for kind offers. I believe I sent you a pair of Undines as well? If they turn out to be green I'll be more than willing to swap them for another pair.

What can a CB Red Copper and a CB Gold get me ?

(by this time I may have traded them already but i still would like to know)

What can a CB Red Copper and a CB Gold get me ?

(by this time I may have traded them already but i still would like to know)

Not sure about the copper but for the gold it really depends on a lot of factors like who you're trading with. Generally you can get 3G prizes but the line people would pay for it differs -- I got a rare-ish 2014 line once but I think s/he also liked the gold's code. I saw some people trading 2 CB silvers for a gold too. Beyond that I'm not sure.

Since I'm at the end of my wits...what would be worth a CB Green Copper?

Because it seems as though the only things that are worth them are CB Golds and CB Silvers, or 2nd-gen Prizes.

Edited by Myra the Sark

Since I'm at the end of my wits...what would be worth a CB Green Copper?

Because it seems as though the only things that are worth them are CB Golds and CB Silvers, or 2nd-gen Prizes.

Other than that I've seen them traded for other coloured CB coppers or CB blusangs.

Would I have better luck getting a Yellow Dino if I trade my Purple one for a CB Trio and list that in its place?

Other than that I've seen them traded for other coloured CB coppers or CB blusangs.

Funny...when I tried trading a CB Red Copper and a Cheese for one, I never got any offers aside for two whole days, and in the end I ended up having to take four one-day hatchies.

What are 2nd-gen Avatars worth now?

Edited by Myra the Sark

Would I have better luck getting a Yellow Dino if I trade my Purple one for a CB Trio and list that in its place?

I think so - since dinos are unbreedables, they are not as popular as trios. If you don't have the trade for the trio already, you could simply list both in your "want" list. I can also recommend the market section of EatW for trades of unbreedables, I got more offers when I posted my trades there than when they were just on the forums.

What are 2nd-gen Avatars worth now?

Much less than during the first weeks of their release - I recently had a chicken up for trade and got an offer of a 2nd gen avatar and two cb undines (all low on time). You also see trade posts with avatars bumped a lot in the trading threads. Maybe they're around the value of a cb tan ridgewing or red dorsal?

@coppers: I think if you have a blue one and are looking for other colors, you easily get those trades, but not the other way around.

What can a CB Gold hatchling, CB Ice hatchling, CB Magma egg and Blusang egg get me? I've had the offer up for a while and I've narrowed it down to a few offers, but I'm still wondering how much it's actually worth. Is it worth a CB Neglected and/or low gen tinsels and shimmers?

Edited by Absyrtus

Have:

user posted image 3th gen stairs with female blusangs ---> Lineage

user posted image 2nd gen PB ---> Lineage

user posted image 2nd gen PB ---> Lineage

Want: Something nice from my Wish List

Trade:

Silver

Copper

I have this up for trade for 24h now. Not one offer so far.

Before this trade, I had a similar copper up, but as a hatchie. The hatchie grow up on my scroll without a single offer.

My wish list is quite long, and there are a lot of easy things on it.

So is this only happening to me, or is it overall becoming really hard to trade anything that isn't CB or a prize?

Seems so, I've a 4gen Gold Shimmer up for the second day with no nibbles at all. I hate the trading system here and what it has become.

I am not sure why that should be, though, I mean some of the lineages people are offering for trade are quite pretty.

Not sure WHY people wouldn't want them.

I think it's hard to generalise across both your cases because I think the problems with your trades are very different, but here's the individual response:

For OrcaFreak, the dragons on your wishlist vary widely in terms of value (from 2G prize dragons to CB commons) so I think giving the person a clearer idea of how much exactly you're looking for would help.

For oddsoxdi, the 3G in your Gold Shimmer's lineage has gendered wrong and it is greatly devalued by that. Anybody able to get themselves a 3G prize (to breed a 4G to swap) or low-gen Thuweds wouldn't need such an egg. On the other hand, asking for some CB hatchies may work -- people who can't catch CB metals may be happy to catch multiple commons/uncommons in exchange for a shiny.

Honestly speaking, I don't really see a problem with the current trading system, but I think it'd be interesting to get a second opinion on the general situation smile.gif