Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

how much are CB Blacks worth, what would I need to trade for a few

Awwhh, WhiteBaron, that is precisely the problem: I do not seem to

ever see or catch a Gold, that is why I am willing to catch the new releases and hatch them in trade for a cb Gold!

(sigh) I do see a thread where people seem to think there are Gold and

Silver showing up more lately, but not in my vision range!

how much are CB Blacks worth, what would I need to trade for a few

cb blacks have become rather common again, just stalk the cave or AP. I often hunt the AP for bred blacks and vines to see if they alt, and I stumble across a lot of cb ones that I throw back.

Someone in this thread said that they hatch some blacks before new releases and trade the hatchies for new release eggs. In order to trade for cb blacks, anything starting from a red or pink hatchie should work.

Have you ever seen a lineage 3rd gen like this? I wish to know if there are others like this and how much should it worth in your opinion smile.gif

Isn't simple to find a 2 x 2nd gen avatars from shimmer, it requires a CB Shimmer (not excactly common) plus a GoN (not exactly easy to get).

user posted image

Have you ever seen a lineage 3rd gen like this? I wish to know if there are others like this and how much should it worth in your opinion smile.gif

Isn't simple to find a 2 x 2nd gen avatars from shimmer, it requires a CB Shimmer (not excactly common) plus a GoN (not exactly easy to get).

user posted image

That lineage is amazing! I think you can get something out of it, though it's hard to continue the lineage because it is so rare. So it really depends on the person, some might not value it much since they can't continue the lineage without making it messy.

I think it's a really lovely lineage, but would not trade for it for the reasons stated above. I LOVE even lines, but really prefer them to be more perfect than I'd be able to breed from this.

I have a question and I know everyone will have a different standard but I'd like to know if there's a kind of general range, so feel free to toss in your personal opinion.

Some Prize trades are listed as being from "rare" lines. What are the number of offspring of that line, from the original CB Prize/Dragon X breeding, can exist before it stops being a "rare" line?

I know that there are other things that can increase rarity (if the CB Prize dragon rarely breeds, Prize color, how many of that particular generation exist), but I was just wondering from the perspective of offspring, when does rarity end?

Too tell you the truth skauuble, I am not that knowledgeable about 'rare lines' on shimmers and tins. It has never beeen a thing I worry about, to be honest... so I am not sure about the answer to your question.

I have a question, myself. What would a second gen purebred gold be worth in trade?

I asume it wouldn't be worth a cb gold, but I'd have to think that'd be worth something. I have never had the possibility of breeding something liek that before so... I am not sure if I decided to trade that what would be a fair price to ask.

Silverswift, your browser seems to have messed up your edits and posted the whole text again blink.gif

About pb golds: They are incredibly hard to breed, but unfortunately hard to trade nonetheless because the demand is very low. I got one as a gift, and when I tried to trade for a mate for it I got it in exchange for the first 3rd gen offspring, the person who was trading it didn't get any other offers apparently.

I tried to trade the next 3rd gen pb offspring, but I got no offers and it grew up on my scroll.

So I think you can trade it for a blood swap, or for a couple of hatchies. It's a shame, but there doesn't seem to be demand for pb golds. 2nd gen golds from common mates are easier to trade.

ETA @ skauble: I don't do prize trading myself, but to be honest I receive the impression that people claim a certain line to be rare to get out more of it, most of it is just advertising... Personally, I'd only regard a certain line as rare if there is no 2nd gen sibling and preferably no 3rd gen sibling of it as well. But that's just me, I'm picky since I'm not really interested in prizes apart from scroll completion.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Silverswift, your browser seems to have messed up your edits and posted the whole text again blink.gif

About pb golds: They are incredibly hard to breed, but unfortunately hard to trade nonetheless because the demand is very low. I got one as a gift, and when I tried to trade for a mate for it I got it in exchange for the first 3rd gen offspring, the person who was trading it didn't get any other offers apparently.

I tried to trade the next 3rd gen pb offspring, but I got no offers and it grew up on my scroll.

So I think you can trade it for a blood swap, or for a couple of hatchies. It's a shame, but there doesn't seem to be demand for pb golds. 2nd gen golds from common mates are easier to trade.

I wonder if it simply BECAUSE they are so hard to breed?

Very few want to bother with them?

Also... OOps, I hate it when it does that.

Edited by Silverswift

Maybe that's the reason... So pb golds are in the same boat as lineages with old cb holidays, people don't want them because they can't continue them...

I have 2 questions: how to CB blusangs/trios and unbreedables compare? I'm assuming that CB blusangs and CB trios are roughly the same in value, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Secondly, how to CB coppers compare among each other? I'm aware that it goes something like brown < red < green/blue, but exactly how big is the difference?

@skauble This is a very interesting question. I trade very rarely, so I'm not an expert. Personally I would only consider 'rare' offspring from some 2014 prizes who have given very few eggs, no matter what the mate is.

As for older prizes, some people would say a particular silver tin x Canopy is rare, as there is one second gen and maybe 3-4 eggs from this line. But if I know of another silver tin which has bred extensively with Canopies (if that's possible lol) I wouldn't consider it rare. But I'm not a collector.

What would be a reasonable "price tag" for a Yellow undine and for a 2nd gen egg from PB pairing?

I'm dying to get one of these, and I would like to know what I could possibly offer someone. I don't have CB metals, which is what most people with yellow undines would want. Is there ANYTHING else that I could trade for them? Or does CB metal seem like the only way to get one?

What would be a reasonable "price tag" for a Yellow undine and for a 2nd gen egg from PB pairing?

I'm dying to get one of these, and I would like to know what I could possibly offer someone. I don't have CB metals, which is what most people with yellow undines would want. Is there ANYTHING else that I could trade for them? Or does CB metal seem like the only way to get one?

Honestly I don't think that a yellow Undie is worth a CB Metal. Right now everyone rushes to get their hands on yellow undies and that may be the cause that one or the other user is trying get the most out of it; the novelty of yellow undies, however, will soon fade and even if they should be uncommon like Alt Vines and Blacks it will still be much easier to trade for them in a few days/weeks than right now.

If you want them right now, at this very moment, I guess you could try it with a CB Tan RW, CB Blusang or some CB hatchies but I consider even those overpriced rolleyes.gif

So all the important advice I can give you right now is to drink tea and wait and hope that maybe your selfbred 2nd gen Undies will be yellow.

Not much I can say but I still hope it helps a little bit smile.gif .

I haven't seen anyone report a bred green undine, at the moment all seem to hatch yellow. I highly doubt that you will have to pay that much for one smile.gif

people always ask for cb metals with new stuff... be it cb undines, yellow ones or just any new dragon...

and: they absolutely never get that. Don't let what people want fool you for the proper price of things.

Would it be possible to get a CB Gold for two CB Brown Coppers? (Somehow I doubt that, but maybe I'm wrong, so I decided to ask here. xd.png)

I've got a copper question as well!

How much would a second gen red copper be worth? With a red copper as parent. I've noticed it's listed in the rare trade thread, but I'm not really sure what you can get for it.

Like, is it worth a CB trio? Or a 4g prize?

I've got a copper question as well!

How much would a second gen red copper be worth? With a red copper as parent. I've noticed it's listed in the rare trade thread, but I'm not really sure what you can get for it.

Like, is it worth a CB trio? Or a 4g prize?

Second gen coppers aren't worth much. They are usually gifted at gifting threads or given for free if requested. So no. It's definitely not worth a CB trio or a 4th gen prize.

Edited by dhorne

How many CB summers could I get for a chicken?

I remember that discussion from a few pages ago (here), and I was surprised that they seem to trade 1:1 at the beginning of the season and 2:1 later during the season.

If I were you, I would simply ask for "best offer of cb summers" and see what offers you get - depending on who you're trading with and how badly they want a chicken you might get more than 2 summers for it.

How much are CB Blusangs worth?

Less than CB Coppers but more than CB Trios or unbreedables.