Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many CB Pyralspites might one get for a CB Silver?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

How many CB Pyralspites might one get for a CB Silver?

I have gotten 4 per CB copper (hatchies) and i'm willing to bet i could have gotten more.

So you should be able to get much more for a CB silver

Edited by djengis

Could I get a 7g specific lineage pattern silver shimmerscale for a cheese and a CB thunder?

Could I get a 7g specific lineage pattern silver shimmerscale for a cheese and a CB thunder?

Depends on the lineage and descent but more than likely, yes.

So I have had a Gold egg up for a while and I've gotten two very good offers I'm trying to choose between. My wishlist was a Holly IOU, several red hatchlings, or a Neglected. Obviously the Neglected was only the 'I can dream, right' want.

Offer A:

IOU of a lot of red hatchlings.

Offer B:

IOU of a third gen Holly, a male stair with CB female Magis.

Which one is better?

I'd go for the Holly - if you caught a gold, you'll probably have no problem catching something else you can trade for a couple of red hatchies.

If the Holly's what you want over the Red hatchies, 3 Holiday IOUs, and 2 Seasonal IOUs, go for it. No hard feelings here.

So I have had a Gold egg up for a while and I've gotten two very good offers I'm trying to choose between. My wishlist was a Holly IOU, several red hatchlings, or a Neglected. Obviously the Neglected was only the 'I can dream, right' want.

Offer A:

Offer B:

Which one is better?

You should of course take my offer with a 3g shimmer. tongue.gif (which I haven't even pmed yet. *g*)

Honestly - 3g hollies are not that uncommon anymore. But I would not trade for hatchies, either, unless the amount was like in the high double-digit range. I've traded coppers for 20+ specific hatchies, just to give you an impression. wink.gif

Offer A:

Offer B:

Which one is better?

Unless the reds are CB, they are really a lot and you really need CB reds, then I'd go for the holly

Back in the day, CB Blacks, Whites, and Vines were somewhat hard to find and considered valuable. Is this still true at all, or are they just like any other commons now?

Back in the day, CB Blacks, Whites, and Vines were somewhat hard to find and considered valuable. Is this still true at all, or are they just like any other commons now?

Common is overstating it, but a lot cheaper? yes.

In these days I often see cb blacks in the cave and they sit there many seconds (sometimes even minutes) before someone picks them up.

And you can find cb White in the AP. Vines are maybe a little rarer, but all three are quite easy to find really.

Morning guys, any idea what would be reasonable to request in exchange for this one?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/26JU9

It's a 4th gen Thuwed, but those (and 3rd gens) are often gifted on the Thuwed thread. So probably just a nicely lineaged bred egg or a cb or BSA hatchie.

It's a 4th gen Thuwed, but those (and 3rd gens) are often gifted on the Thuwed thread. So probably just a nicely lineaged bred egg or a cb or BSA hatchie.

Thank you smile.gif

How many red hatchies would a cb trio be worth? I just put "hatchies" in my trade now without number, but I saw someone asked 15 hatchies for a chicken, I didn't think it'd be worth that much.

Oh, lineage of it would be unimportant.

Whoa, so many questions - I'll try to answer them, though I'm not sure about some.

How many red hatchies would a cb trio be worth? I just put "hatchies" in my trade now without number, but I saw someone asked 15 hatchies for a chicken, I didn't think it'd be worth that much.

Oh, lineage of it would be unimportant.

I think the number of hatchies depends a LOT on how much time you're willing to invest in that trade. And I'm not sure whether people asking for 15 red hatchies actually get those trades. But if you want to get offers quickly, I think 3-4 should be easy to get. Maybe 8-10 if you're willing to wait longer for offers?

Are Thunders worth anything right now?

cb trios definitely, bred ones maybe a hatchie or two? I would have assumed that thunders are currently slightly rarer than the other two, since the alpine and volcano biomes had new releases and moved more during the last ~2 weeks, so I'd expect that quite a few ices and magmas have been picked up lately. I caught a couple of cb ices myself and saw quite a few cb magmas in trades lately. Swaps of cb thunders for other trios should be easy to get.

Can I trade a Cheese for a couple of CB Nhiostrife eggs or a CB Pyralspite from the Alpine/Coast?

A couple of ab nhiostrife EGGS should be no problem at all - I think you could also ask for 3-4 hatchies? Alpine pyralspites are really hard to catch at the moment, I think you won't get one for a cheese. Coast pyralspites were slightly more common in my opinion, I had no problems catching them a couple of days ago, but I think they got rarer as well - not so sure about this one, 1:1 might work.

What are Chicken eggs worth these days?

I got 4 hatchies for one a few days ago - I think it was all cb pyralspites, 2 from the coast and 2 from volcano. Someone said in this thread that chicken and cb seasonals trade 1:1 at the beginning of the season, 1:2 later during the season.

(seems cheeses are a lot more common than before)

What is a holly worth? They used to be really rare, something that you could get almost anything in return for, but now they don't seem to be that rare any more. So, what is their value this year?

Sorry, I'm back again. I just need to know what the alpine and coast Pyrals are actually worth. I have people offering me single eggs for my Chicken, but Ha-Ki mentioned she got four for one. So, am I being underpaid or did she just get overpaid?