Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Can I get two CB Undines or a Vine Alt. for a CB Magma?

CB undines are quite common, at least in the forest. You can see one every 2-3 5 minutes drops. I'm pretty sure you can easily get two for a CB magma.

The vine, it depends on the lineage. If you are looking for a 2nd gen pb one it may be a bit difficult. If longer lineages are ok too it shoud be easy enough.

CB undines are quite common, at least in the forest. You can see one every 2-3 5 minutes drops. I'm pretty sure you can easily get two for a CB magma.

The vine, it depends on the lineage. If you are looking for a 2nd gen pb one it may be a bit difficult. If longer lineages are ok too it shoud be easy enough.

Thank you. I'm perfectly happy with a long lineaged alt as it's the only dragon I can get right now I don't have, so I'll set up a trade and hope I get one.

Thank you. I'm perfectly happy with a long lineaged alt as it's the only dragon I can get right now I don't have, so I'll set up a trade and hope I get one.

I recommend stalking the trading threads instead and offering on other people's alt vine trades, that's often more successful if what you're looking for is so specific.

And I think you should aim for a 2nd gen alt vine with the magma, a messy alt vine isn't worth a magma. I had two messy alt vines up for trade a while ago and didn't get offers even though I was just asking for 1-2 cb common hatchies. I ended up gifting them. So if you find a messy alt vine trade somewhere, I'd try to offer 2 hatchies (cb commons or red/pink) instead of wasting the magma.

Guys, I am in need of words of wisdom and experience, can you help me? smile.gif

What can I ask for a CB Golden Wyvern? Is it worth a dino? Or do you think maybe I could look for a longer lineaged black alt? I don't want to look like I don't know what I am doing, but ehhh I don't know what I am doing. Trading is quite confusing smile.gif Any help would be much appreciated.

Guys, I am in need of words of wisdom and experience, can you help me? smile.gif

What can I ask for a CB Golden Wyvern? Is it worth a dino? Or do you think maybe I could look for a longer lineaged black alt? I don't want to look like I don't know what I am doing, but ehhh I don't know what I am doing. Trading is quite confusing smile.gif Any help would be much appreciated.

*high-fives* Half the time I don't post here because I don't want to look stupid tongue.gif

It's not worth a dino... I don't see them being traded very often so I'm not sure what it's worth, but you could give the longer-lineaged alt black a try c:

It's not worth a dino... I don't see them being traded very often so I'm not sure what it's worth, but you could give the longer-lineaged alt black a try c:

Sad, but helpful. Thanks a lot! I may need to catch something more then. happy.gif

*peeks in*

So how easy is it to switch copper colors for other copper colors (of same gen - cb)? I feel like blue is probably preferred, so I may need to offer something in addition to a copper to facilitate a switch?

*peeks in*

So how easy is it to switch copper colors for other copper colors (of same gen - cb)? I feel like blue is probably preferred, so I may need to offer something in addition to a copper to facilitate a switch?

In my experience, brown is the lowest, and green/blue is the highest. If you're trying to trade down, it will definitely be easier than trading to get a green from a brown. You'll have to add to trade up, I think.

*peeks in*

Brown is usually the hardest to trade since it can easily be found. Red can go for brown, but for green it usually takes a little extra unless your lucky and you see someone willing to trade a green for red or brown. If it was me I would never trade a Red for Brown.....

Brown < Red < Green.

Obviously, if someone is able to catch a Green is also able to catch Browns and Reds. But, adding a few BSA hatchies (i.e. Red) to the trade can lock the deal.

What's the comparative value of a Paper egg vs. CB Silver, CB Tan Ridgewing, or late-season CB Summer eggs? (Actually... what's the value of paper, generally?)

How many CB Undines would be fair to ask for 2 CB Magma hatchies?

And also, same question related to offering a 2G PB Yellow Undine hatchie, how many CB Undines is fair to both sides?

Thanks!

I'm a bit new to trading, so...

I have a Cheese egg and asked for a CB Copper, Chicken, Dino, or (hesitantly) 3G Prize.

Does this sound fair? Or am I asking too much?

I'm a bit new to trading, so...

I have a Cheese egg and asked for a CB Copper, Chicken, Dino, or (hesitantly) 3G Prize.

Does this sound fair? Or am I asking too much?

Maybe for a chicken or dino but everything else you are asking to much. Cheeses are not very valuable right now and to be the very lowest when it comes to trading (compared to other unbreedables). You could try for a paper also. So other unbreedables would be good and fair maybe a few common hatchies. I mean it never hurts to try for those rarer things though tongue.gif

Of course, hearing some other advice would be good since all I do is Giveaway Unbreedables and this is my opinion on the matter....

Cheese < Paper < Dino < Chicken

Edited by lollipop00

Maybe for a chicken or dino but everything else you are asking to much. Cheeses are not very valuable right now and to be the very lowest when it comes to trading (compared to other unbreedables). You could try for a paper also. So other unbreedables would be good and fair maybe a few common hatchies. I mean it never hurts to try for those rarer things though tongue.gif

Of course, hearing some other advice would be good since all I do is Giveaway Unbreedables and this is my opinion on the matter....

Thanks! I figured the 3G Prize was a long shot, and I already have enough Papers.

But for the Coppers - are CBs really that valuable? I seem to be having roughly equal luck with grabbing them when compared to unbreedables. If that makes sense. What would a CB Copper actually be worth, if not one unbreedable? Two?

I assume that a Copper definitely isn't equal in value to a Silver or Gold...

Thanks! I figured the 3G Prize was a long shot, and I already have enough Papers.

But for the Coppers - are CBs really that valuable? I seem to be having roughly equal luck with grabbing them when compared to unbreedables. If that makes sense. What would a CB Copper actually be worth, if not one unbreedable? Two?

I assume that a Copper definitely isn't equal in value to a Silver or Gold...

From what I seen Coppers are almost as valuable as Metals.

Brown < Red < Green is what the values for those are.

Green is the most wanted and red and brown are about even when in value terms. CB Coppers were not intended to be rare but since so many people want them the ratios are out of whack, making them not show up very much in biomes. Coppers were suppose to be uncommon. When trading CB Coppers depending on what color it is you could get some good stuff. Like maybe a day ago I traded a CB Red Copper for 2 2nd gen. Avatars. I also got some offers of a 2nd gen. Metal from a Common parent.

Now for the unbreedables Not 2, it depends on how bad you want the copper actually. I have seen some people offer 2 Cheese, 1 paper, and a CB Tan Ridgewing for a Copper. I do not know if they ever got the offer accepted but I mean it usually just depends on how bad you want it tongue.gif

Just saying this from experience so if anything is like weird sorry xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

From what I seen Coppers are almost as valuable as Metals.

Brown < Red < Green is what the values for those are.

Green is the most wanted and red and brown are about even when in value terms. CB Coppers were not intended to be rare but since so many people want them the ratios are out of whack, making them not show up very much in biomes. Coppers were suppose to be uncommon. When I trade CB Coppers depending on what color it is you could get some good stuff. Like maybe a day ago I traded a CB Copper for 2 2nd gen. Avatars. I also got some offers of a 2nd gen. Metal from a Common parent.

Now for the unbreedables Not 2, it depends on how bad you want the copper actually. I have seen some people offer 2 Cheese, 1 paper, and a CB Tan Ridgewing for a Copper. I do not know if they ever got the offer accepted but I mean it usually just depends on how bad you want it really tongue.gif

Haha, that's a little ironic! I haven't caught a single CB brown Copper since the release. But that could have something to do with the biomes that I prefer to stalk? I usually stay away from ones that are crowded, and the Alpine/Volcano tend to have the most people almost 24/7.

I'd be a happy camper if I could get a CB Silver/Gold for a CB Copper and something else rare/uncommon... the original two metals appear to be super valuable as caveborns. I've never gotten one (though I saw one about a week ago for the first time).

Thanks again for the input!

A different question - Are the different Dino colors all worth the same? Or are the values skewed like they are for Coppers? I'm trying to figure out how easy a colorswap might be for them in the future.

Haha, that's a little ironic! I haven't caught a single CB brown Copper since the release. But that could have something to do with the biomes that I prefer to stalk? I usually stay away from ones that are crowded, and the Alpine/Volcano tend to have the most people almost 24/7.

I'd be a happy camper if I could get a CB Silver/Gold for a CB Copper and something else rare/uncommon... the original two metals appear to be super valuable as caveborns. I've never gotten one (though I saw one about a week ago for the first time).

Thanks again for the input!

A different question - Are the different Dino colors all worth the same? Or are the values skewed like they are for Coppers? I'm trying to figure out how easy a colorswap might be for them in the future.

More about the biomes and where to find the different coppers are found here

Also the dino thing is different for everyone. Some may find green hard to find, some may find blue hard to find. It just really depends who is offering and what color they need. Everyone has a different opinion on which color is more rare. For me I can never seem to catch purple

My female gold (CB) just bred me a really beautiful eggie with her Radiant Angel partner ---> Lineage

Now, I want to put it up for trade but I'm not entirely sure what I can expect for it.

I really doubt I can get a CB metal for it; but in terms of CB trios and 2nd gen avatars. What would this be worth?

The best thing I got for a 2nd gen alt vine was a cb red copper (was surprised I got it though). I often got offers of 4th gen prizes or unbreedables (1:1). Multiple BSA hatchies or multiple common hatchies should also be easy.

In my experience, 2nd gen alt vines are worth quite a bit, while with messy alt vines you often end up gifting or keeping them because people don't even pay 2 hatchies for one.

Alt vines... Not much., its a small market.

As for cb coppers and 2g metals, its very easy to trade them 1:1, i have done so 4 times in the last two days alone.

Which brings me to the vonclusion, that you should be able to get multiple trios for one 2g metal.