TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

Took a break to grab some food and came back to gendered hatchlings. OMG!!! I love the blue with the gold! I didn't think much of it before, but seeing the hatchling.... it really makes me excited to see the adults. Do I have to wait almost 3 days to see them?! 

I don't know yet if these will top my fav dragons (the beautiful Stargate beauties) but they might indeed give them a run for their money. 😁

These look super gorgeous!! The armoured plating on their chests coupled with the crystal-esque 'feathers' to the wings are really eyecatching

I've managed to grab five so far but already want to collect the rest! Especially the purple one

i felt this release was easier then the vesps. i panicked at the whole 9 egg release, but chilled after seeing only 3 were actually grabbable for now. got my pairs and a little extra. extra panic of hatching eggs i already had. XD

These really are looking good.  I love the first stage sprite, just sat there and gazing skyward.  So many colours!  I wonder if the spriters will have alts of this release - what colours are left? 🙃

Ooops, forgot to check the cave yesterday and now I can't grab any cus of lag, rip.

Oh well, got enough shards to grab some from the shop when they come in.

My crack theory that Splash could be used to water the succulent eggs in a secret new use was broken when I noticed Splash is a normal type move. I’m aware it doesn’t do anything in general, but look. What if it got a secret functionality now and they didn’t tell anyone about it? Imagine how funny that would be. 

On a more serious note, I love them! The blue with purple wings is beautiful and I want 20. The red with bright blue-greeenish wings is incredibly striking. I hope they end up going well with Seasonals or other flower dragons. And they can talk, too?!

Nooo....   My favorite one isn't one of the ones that dropped in the cave.  ;_;

Now I'm conflicted.  If they're breed-only alts that's great because it's less of a headache to grab them once the flood ends, IMO.  But on the other hand it means no chance of a pretty lineage using JUST that color one...

11 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

These really are looking good.  I love the first stage sprite, just sat there and gazing skyward.  So many colours!  I wonder if the spriters will have alts of this release - what colours are left? 🙃

Spriters only have alts for holiday dragons!

Oh, as much as I enjoyed the s1 hatchies, these s2 ones are even better! Can't wait to see the adults in a few days. Gorgeous art as always from some wonderful spriters!

Could really have used a month without or just a small release. I have no time and still sooo much to catch up on scroll-goal-wise.

But apart from that OMG THE PRETTIES! Love the colours and the sprites in general. Can't wait for adults and will probably not have internet to see them right away for a week. I wonder how we'll be able to obtain the variants currently not in the biomes. The wait will be my end, but seasonal would be a really lovely change, especially if they breed true! But quite a few interesting theories sound really nice, so I'll just hope it's gonna be something I like. ^^

And already can't wait to see what they'll look like with the Xocoatl Dragons. ❤️

Almost forget the NR🙉... and just found that I have the cognitive gap with other again. :o  They're nearly the most easy NR for me in this year, but I super rarely catch them late like that so it is no reference value.

My opinion is everyone can 100% get a pair of NR, if need more then go to fight with them. If anyone really have huge difficult in catching them, send me a pm, I would see if I could help after my egg hatch.

Anyways, thanks Schenanigans and Spatio for the new beautiful dragons.

Multi-variants is amazing for me and sometimes they'll have different details in each form. I love ecological diversity.

---

Edit: just found that I read the description wrong! lol studip me.

Edited by D-wing

I adore the hatchling sprites. They look so good 🥰

I really love it when there are multiple variants to collect, very exciting! It's going to be so satisfying to fill up their encyclopedia page. I wonder if the CB colours will cycle periodically, or if it's a breeding mechanic? 

I love both the s1 and s2 hatchies! Can't wait to see the adults!

Woah, that's so many variations, that's gonna be so dope!! Love me a nice big sprite set ;w; ❤️

Got three variations so far, gonna have to stay up a bit later and see if I can't get some more before the flood is over ... Super excited to see the lore for these!

these egg sprites remind me of how much i wish we could freeze eggs. 💚

Super excited for this NR, I find these eggs and hatchies gorgeous! Even better, recently convinced my partner to get an account and they love plants. Talk about the perfect NR for their first.

Thank you so much TJ, Schenanigans, and spatio for this release; and Kaini for helping the tone of releases.

Thank goodness, I finally caught my three pairs.   I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to get them.  But then, I was even lucky enough to pluck two CB Vespines out of the AP as well,  just while I was waiting.  😁

I managed to get 5 from the Alpine pretty quickly, I was surprised. Can't wait to try to catch the rest from the other biomes when I unlock.

Ugh regular eggs are in the biomes already 😢 

Is it me or the floods are getting shorter and shorter?

I found this release very difficult. I had a very hard time catching them. I could not catch them at all on the hour drop. I managed to get some on the five-minute drop but it was very hard, much harder than usual. I don't know if I got all of them, because I'm having trouble viewing the colors.

Some people seemed to have trouble catching them and others did not. I'm in the United States. I don't know if it makes any difference?

Anyway, the eggs are very beautiful and I'm sure the dragons will be, too.