TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

I am seeing the NR eggs quite frequently in the cave this morning. They are snatched up before I get them, but they are definitely there!

I will be eager to see the adults (come on, little hatchies, grow up already!).

Can't wait for our intrepid investigators to find out what we have to do to get the other six variants. My poor vision does not really let me easily distinguish the differences between them, so it will not be easy for me to know what I have if I breed them.

This is a very thought-filled release. I love the way the eggs open up like flower petals opening and the breeding strategies sound really interesting. Thank you TJ and the spriters!

Catching the second time around was pretty much the same as the first for me. Around three hours for the eight.  Saw a few that I missed.

Might have gotten a little excited about mine, they're all sick 🤣

As an aside, if you aren't receiving email notifications it's often because they went to spam or your provider is blocking DC emails as spam, in which case they won't show up at all. This is unfortunately on your email provider's side. 

This release brought me incredible luck since I was able to get 4 golden Vespine dragons (1 from trading and 3 from AP) all CB!! It's so nice, I was trying the whole month to get some. I don't mind not being able to get a silver one, I was planning to breed until I got them hahah

And on top of that, I got 1 NR egg from each biome, so my scroll is so pretty rn 😗

Edited by shrineghost

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I am seeing the NR eggs quite frequently in the cave this morning. They are snatched up before I get them, but they are definitely there!

I will be eager to see the adults (come on, little hatchies, grow up already!).

Can't wait for our intrepid investigators to find out what we have to do to get the other six variants. My poor vision does not really let me easily distinguish the differences between them, so it will not be easy for me to know what I have if I breed them.

I am sorry for your poor vision...it does get harder!

And so I waited for eggs to hatch so I could try for a different color, and what do I do?  I grab the first Blusang egg I see....like Pavlov's dog!  Well, I am not complaining, I have lots but I still love them soooooo much!

Edit:  But I was not fast enough to grab the gold egg just now!  And am not seeing any NR yet today :(

Edited by daba555

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

My poor vision does not really let me easily distinguish the differences between them, so it will not be easy for me to know what I have if I breed them.

I'm right there with you.  I'm just plodding along and I keep going to the current release page to help me distinguish between them.  Sadly, the sight is set to get worse as well. 

I think the adults of these new dragons are going to be spectacular! 

7 minutes ago, Dogzilla said:

I think the adults of these new dragons are going to be spectacular! 

I agree. I don't wanna wait until tomorrow 😧 So many colors!

Seeing these guys quite often in the refreshes, not had any problems grabbing them either even when I've not noticed them immediately.

1 hour ago, Murkydepths said:

Seeing these guys quite often in the refreshes, not had any problems grabbing them either even when I've not noticed them immediately.

Well, send them over.  Still not seen even ONE today, LOL.

Thank you!  Just nabbed one from Desert :D  I know you didn't send it, but...

Edited by daba555

That sounds great, I'm a bit slower and haven't been seeing them after the release day, but maybe later then, when they don't go so fast anymore. Hopefully! I think I might love these, so it makes me happy if they don't seem too rare... but if everyone else loves them, too, then it could take a while before I can really get into collecting more! 🌼

For now I'm happy that I got my three pairs on the release day, eventually. This certainly felt like the hardest release in quite a while. Luckily I didn't have any other plans for that Sunday, heh.

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What I have is the news forum set to notify me by email of a new post. It worked.

image.png.6e53e28342f94d6363fa98b0e2b076a9.png

Mine were on, but they shut off at some point. I legit had to recheck cuz I've got e-mails from before and they apparently stopped at a specific date. Idk why/when it changed but I didn't mess with it until yesterday.

One hour left! Can't wait!!

And I missed out on last month's drake release, the market was really helpful in making sure I was caught up during the post release rush. Now since it's calmed down a bit I've caught more CBs too. Bless the market :D 

Edited by High Lord November

Absolutely! What an enormous lot of delish details in the adult overall! Love the description too. Thanks Schenanigans and spatio!

We have adults! But why am I strongly reminded of Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD, from Yellow Submarine?

They can write? Letters??? Like with magic, or do they have the articulation to hold a pen?