TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

12 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Does not showing 3 variants will be day/night variants?

I'm hoping they're seasonal lol

So we have... Red, green and blue variants in biomes, and then orange, pink and teal, and yellow, purple and .. steel? What is that last color? Maybe there will be something new and this can be hybrid from hybrid?

Started a couple of hours late, but I am now Egg-locked... with 8 New Eggs...  When I am again able,  I will try and get one more of four Biomes which would give me 2 Eggs from each Biome, gendered... a total of 12 overall...

The "more than there are biomes" part makes me think hybrids, and frankly I really hope they are because there is just no way I'll be able to catch them all from cave post-release. Plus so many combinations might be kinda fun, breeding wise.

Edited by Lurking-Leaf

Oh no, I'm overwhelmed... I REALLY hope this drop lasts more than a day. That's A LOT of eggs...

Finally got them all. I guess it's 'watch this space and keep an eye on things just in case' now.

These are beautiful! Can't wait to see what they look like once they hatch. Thank you TJ and spriters!

1 hour ago, Erra said:

It sorts between Astaarus and Astralophyne, so name must start from "Ast...". Mayby something related to Aster? 

Another player said earlier that the egg design reminded of a succulent plant, so also maybe "astridia" or "astroworthia"?  

37 minutes ago, Laugh said:

this might be the case considering this new egg have flower theme.. 3 egg each season except winter

One egg after 4 hours of hunting, & if I don't catch one from each biome in the next couple of hours I won't have a shot in blazes of getting them by the time older eggs mix in. I'm still chasing a white vespine from last release... the last thing I expected was a release this big & it's well past the site's birthday. Yes, I know this permanent, but this has stopped being fun.

59 minutes ago, Laugh said:

I hope not, it's already hard to catch anything new without flood if it's not very common like SciFi eggs :(

30 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

Another player said earlier that the egg design reminded of a succulent plant, so also maybe "astridia" or "astroworthia"?  

But both will be sorted after Astralophyne xD that's why I don't mention my other ideas because not fit to that alphabetical sort.

So . . . 6 eggs not in biomes . . . Wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity to introduce 3 new biomes?

A girl can dream, can't she? 🤣

Picked up two of each from the biomes, not grabbing any more so others can get theirs too. I do love new egg releases, and am very keen to see what these hatch and grow into, but it might be time to think about adding in 1-3 additional egg slots per biome. There's so many different breeds now that it's extremely difficult to grab specific dragons, regardless of rarity.

I just tried like crazy to get any egg I could and ended up with four blue, two red and two green ones. I was afraid I had screwed up and would need to swap two of the blue ones, but just realised that only these three were available, so I, actually, got very lucky! Just like with the birthday pygmies that I ended up getting 8 blue and 8 red for sheer happenstance! =D

Good luck, everyone! I have my fingers crossed hoping against hope the flood will last for 24 hours and that the other colours won't be too hard to get! ❤️

When I logged into the forum and saw the 9 type eggs, I was almost stunned. LOL 😂 NR seems to come out about once a month! It's overwhelming, but I'm enjoying it. It would be fun if the new dragons are alt forms based on seasons or hybrids that change depending on their elemental type. But If they're not hybrids, I don't think I'll be able to collect them all cb. I hope the eggs will hatch quickly!

Well these sure are proving tricky - now 5 hours in, trying every hour and at a fair few 5 min intervals, and I still haven't managed to catch one. Guess I'll be praying for them to still be dropping tomorrow morning my time 🙃

Update: last hourly drop I'll be able to stay up for, biomes empty in under 30 seconds. I'm pretty much ready to resign to buying these one day from the market, this is now 6 hours in without a single catch and beyond frustrating.

Edited by alyelle

Wow, such pretty eggs! 😍

Took me about 30 mins to get at least two of each. Now I'll wait until we know how to get the others. :)

EDIT: oh look at this hatching sequence, the egg is peeling like a flower. 💐

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I love the pretty colors, but I must agree with others that the amount of eggs is overwhelming. I managed to get only 1 CB white vespine and it was just last week. Now we get another 9 new colors to collect... I really hope some of them are hybrids 

I'm wondering on the other colors .. With these first three, possibly they're hybrids like this:

(Green=A, Red=B, Blue=C , V means Variant, f is female, m is Male)

A/f X B/m = V1

A/f X C/m = V2

B/f X A/m = V3

B/f X C/m = V4

C/f X A/m = V5

C/f X B/m = V6

The six variants plus the three originals is nine total, at least! 

Time will tell ..😄

These eggs are lovely! :wub: only had seven slots since I'm not gonna abandon my lil vesp, so I'm very happy there are only three versions to catch atm. Got a couple of each + a bonus third of the red-green one.