TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

I wonder if the artists have names for the different variants. Otherwise I think it is going to be really hard for the community to agree on what to call each color.

Oh wow the adult sprites are gorgeous! Genuinely difficult to pick a fave. Glad I was able to get 2 each of the three we know of, can't wait to learn how to get the rest. ❤️

The adults look amazing!!! My favorite is probably the green one with the purple underbelly, such a cool color scheme. I wonder if that last line of their description is just flavor text, or if they have some influence on gameplay? Either way, love these fellas, excited to see where the other variants will appear from ❤️

Can't wait for know how to get other colours and plan for all-colour lineage. :nyan: Not easy for 3:6 and not sure if it could done in 4G XD

Edited by D-wing

Oh!!!! Look at them they've grown up and they're so lovely!!!!!! I love these so much and their concept... new potential hoard alert 🎉

Wowwowwow, they're so beautiful. I'm hoping the artists have official names in mind for all the colors, although I like the suggestions so far (except for Copper, since that's already a breed). I'm also hoping their description means we can influence the colors of these eggs once we have adults of the "default" colors, and that it means we can get CBs of all the other varieties. Although if that's true the competition for these in the cave is going to be brutal.

I like the color combinations, but as a whole these sprites are a little too busy for my liking.

Here's hoping we figure out how tp get the other colors soon...kind of need one of those white ones

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I wonder if the artists have names for the different variants. Otherwise I think it is going to be really hard for the community to agree on what to call each color.

Lovely adults!  Definitely agree with Purplehaze, though.  "I want the blue-green and tan one" just isn't going to cut it haha.

38 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Lovely adults!  Definitely agree with Purplehaze, though.  "I want the blue-green and tan one" just isn't going to cut it haha.

Exactly! Especially as some of us have vision difficulties and may see the colors somewhat poorly, or differently from others. Some word from the artists would really be exceedingly helpful here! @schenanigans and @spatio??

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Boy do I have news for you:

(Permission to post granted by @spatio)

Screenshot_20230802_135922_Discord.thumb.jpg.b6d4b25e13f76a6725720687e87e79e1.jpg

Here is another image made by Mish to put the names next to the colors 

BBA554F3-5137-4DD1-9AC7-6EC19CB800A4-1.thumb.jpg.9d46c25b15a4aadf84636656cd361815.jpg

enjoy

(Obviously these aren't actually offical names but I'm using this unironically)

Edit: me 🤝 snow

Posting the exact same thing 

Edited by PokeCat
lol

Poke!!! You snuck in there and posted the same thing I had typed up

Screenshot_20230802_103858.jpg

BBA554F3-5137-4DD1-9AC7-6EC19CB800A4.jpg

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Oh dear, I can almost see so many acronyms in the future trades if they were implemented 😂

H: BMP Astrael / W: VN Astrael and so on.

can’t wait to see trades with “Barbie Mermaid Princess” or “Vampire Nightclub” 😂

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Exactly! Especially as some of us have vision difficulties and may see the colors somewhat poorly, or differently from others. Some word from the artists would really be exceedingly helpful here! @schenanigans and @spatio??

We actually didn't have anything in mind for official names 😅 

Canonically they're all slightly different in coloration and variation, with [hidden lore that must be unlocked.]

I also fear that by the time we provide names for them, they'd mostly be only available here/on the wiki, as it may take a while for an encyclopedia update to provide that information on site.

That being said, we will explore names for them to hopefully help those with these issues you mentioned, and will share here when we do :)

Nice adults! Kudos to the artists!

So. Has anyone figured out how to get the other 6 variants yet....?

57 minutes ago, PokeCat said:

Boy do I have news for you:

(Permission to post granted by @spatio)

Screenshot_20230802_135922_Discord.thumb.jpg.b6d4b25e13f76a6725720687e87e79e1.jpg

Here is another image made by Mish to put the names next to the colors 

BBA554F3-5137-4DD1-9AC7-6EC19CB800A4-1.thumb.jpg.9d46c25b15a4aadf84636656cd361815.jpg

enjoy

(Obviously these aren't actually offical names but I'm using this unironically)

Edit: me 🤝 snow

Posting the exact same thing 

This is amazing.  Must.  Keep.

33 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

Canonically they're all slightly different in coloration and variation, with [hidden lore that must be unlocked.]

Oooo NOW I can't wait to see what this means!

Thanks once more, these are awesome for all the tiny glorious details they have!

8 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Nice adults! Kudos to the artists!

So. Has anyone figured out how to get the other 6 variants yet....?

No, not yet. I think we will have to wait another day and a half until the first user eggs grow up

These adults.... I.... I just.... haaaahhhh! must grabs all. iajdslfjdslfjslfjsl!!! ❤️❤️

image.png.29b9002978ac6029b224a2aff1c8ba54.png

I knew these were strong contenders to be my favorite! But I love them all!!!!!! These three though.... gah! can't pick! Artists why you make such perfect draggos?! WHY!!!!! Every single one of them is perfection! The way the colors blend, the lore, the personalities and behavior! Everything about them is top teir! 

Now My brain's going to start planning pairs for new Holiday checkers.