TJ09

2023-07-30 - July Dragon Release

Ahh they're growing to adults, and they look stunning! I'm so excited to figure out how we can get the other 6 ❤️

The last sentence in the description of the adults make me hope for something unlikely 😅

Potential new….ability?!  Can’t wait for my hatchlings to grow up! 

Edited by Eiren

They are far more beautiful than I could ever imagine! I can't even say which colour I like best, I just can't choose! And that description! I have no words now, but I have a new favourite dragon.

WOW the adults are stunning! Fantastic work,  Schenanigans, spatio ❤️

The adult sprites are so lovely! :wub:

I think one of my favorites is the blue and tan one from the Alpine/Coast. Looking forward to when players get adults and we can figure out how to get the other kinds.

I'm in so much love I already told schen and spats this, but God these are the perfect dragons to have been released on my anniversary, I love them SO MUCH thank you to both of you and TJ for making them happen 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Ripan said:

They can write? Letters??? Like with magic, or do they have the articulation to hold a pen?

My interpretation of that part of the description is that they tell a person the words to write, not write it for them. I doubt they would be able to write.

They are really gorgeous creatures. Detailed and colorful without being overdone. I want them all!! Can't wait to figure out how we get them all.

WOW! These are sooo PRETTY!! I might have to rethink just having 4 of each color!! They still look like colorful parrots even though they're all grown up!! ❤️

Come to think of it, for the number of variations there aren’t any official name designated to each color like Cantormaris..

Looking forward to learn how to get the other colors as well as the million different ways to call each color 😂
Will we eventually get the official name like Sonata dragons? Or not? 

Edited by Eiren

OHMIGOSH I LOVE these adults!!! :wub: Might be my new favourite breed. So happy I could get seven new eggs quite easily after my first seven hatched (also got a copper I couldn't resist). I don't think we need to worry that they'll be too rare, at least not the three first colours. 

You've outdone yourselves with these midsummer dragons! Breathtaking and great lore too- thank you TJ and artists for the wonderful drop that lifts my summer doldrums💚

2 hours ago, Eiren said:

The last sentence in the description of the adults make me hope for something unlikely 😅

Potential new….ability?!  Can’t wait for my hatchlings to grow up! 

I know you crossed it out, but I was thinking that myself! Like a BSA specifically for their species to influence like petal/scale combos. 

My gosh the adults look gorgeous!!! Gotta find a way to get all the diff colouration, they're all so stunning. 

4 minutes ago, Niya said:

My unofficial names for them:5A1894D0-CA29-446A-99DB-565F50D07788.thumb.jpeg.14050b22adb1667c5208707642872d7b.jpeg

Oooh love the names dusk and ocean the most! Fits the color scheme rather well!

I was calling your unnamed variant Blurple or blueberry 😊

Edited by Eiren

Ooh! Looking at their colours, I'm begining to think that we'll have to breed the 2nd gen mixes with an Astrael of the primary colour left and not another hybrid to get the last three variants. 🤔

10 minutes ago, Eiren said:

Oooh love the names dusk and ocean the most! Fits the color scheme rather well!

I was calling your unnamed variant Blurple or blueberry 😊

Blueberry is good!!