TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

2 hours ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

I’m 6 hours ahead of servertime, and in the first few days each time i went to bed we had one or several gold medals spots, and each time I woke up we got silver or bronze.

Mageia here too, saw the exact same thing multiple times :( At least the games themselves are fun. 

There are so many NR hatchies, and hardly anyone to remove them. The few that do pop in still give you a ‘try as you might’ message XD 

Edit:  Bahaha as I say that, the hatchies all bust out! 

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

Happy Holidays everyone, and thanks for awesome new dragon!

Team mageia here too, can't understand how many games should I play to help us. Would love to be in team Pharos actually, because avatar of creation is my favourite (and look at their fancy starry banner, oh my)

You all are very welcome to my winter maze!

Should I say that fixing it after an attack is SO painful I built a ton of white dragons here xD got Humpty-Dumpty vibes from them standing near snowman with tree in it's chest

...And all of white dragons

And all of King's men

Couldn't revive that poor snowman

Really need some three- and four-sided bushes to make clear joints...

Screenshot_Chrome_20211231-012444.png

Edited by CrystalThundercloud

I got ton of screenshots of the wall, the new-holiday hatchies lasted a lot longer than I'd expected.

Question, does anyone know exactly how Cocoa Rush is scored? Every time a customer receives their drink there is a small "+(number)" above them, but it seems to be rather random how high that number is? I've seen different numbers given for customers at the exact same spot (I thought it might be based on how far along the aisle they get) and even the same customer-type giving different numbers at the same spots. Anyone have any idea?

21 minutes ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

The wall has broken, with only 4 NR hatchies left

image_2021-12-30_230433.png.e830f072999a70dab24c6977e7b7c3bd.png

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Question, does anyone know exactly how Cocoa Rush is scored? Every time a customer receives their drink there is a small "+(number)" above them, but it seems to be rather random how high that number is?

Its the specific customers. Specials seem to give 200, Reds 110, yellow 90, green 75 and blues 50. Its correlated with walk speed also :) Red guys are super speedy!

As for them giving different scores at different spots, I havent seen that :s It could be there is another clipping on top or something? Not sure.

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

Has anyone gotten above a 9000 on the delivery game? Just curious what the best possible time is, I just had a run with only one single collision and got 8800 (by far my best yet!).

7 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm Mageia as well. We were doing okay but now it's just sad. I would like to play more but I actually have Covid and mostly I just want to sleep. Oh well. 

Oh, please sleep and get better!!  Games are just games, your health is vital.  I'm so sorry you are going through this, and sincerely wish you a fast recovery.

I have been lucky and haven't gotten covid, but I just went through six weeks of gastroenteritis - basically stomach flu for six weeks!  Doing better now, I can do things without throwing up which is SO nice!

I am also Team Magaiea, and I don't understand the placings or points.  I've played quite a bit every day but it doesn't seem to matter.  Some of the games won't let me play (I'm on Fire Kindle, NOT great for gaming unless the game is specifically made for Fire!).  

Since the competition makes no sense, I'm going to just assume it's messed up somehow and so it doesn't matter and I'll just play the games I like the best!  We are ALL WINNERS!

Melanie in snowy  (but dark) Alaska

Cookie decorating has returned! Can't wait for the gajillion-page show-off thread!

Edit: the cookies remain out of reach yet again! Says page not found lol

Edited by Mika

So it's after midnight, and the new door opened to reveal the cookie decorating (yayyy!), but when I click it it goes to a 'page not found' error. Hopefully that will be fixed quickly, I'm so glad to see the cookie decorating is back!

I like the new dragon, but please let one day be the Holiday baking. I already got all the recipes, but I just love the experience.

Also...to the Team Umbra person whose fort I just totally destroyed...my bad.

7 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

I like the new dragon, but please let one day be the Holiday baking. I already got all the recipes, but I just love the experience.

Also...to the Team Umbra person whose fort I just totally destroyed...my bad.

That must have been me XD. No worries, I quite enjoy the repairing process and had a little chuckle when I realized what was happening. By all means, thank you for giving my fort a rustle!

33 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

So it's after midnight, and the new door opened to reveal the cookie decorating (yayyy!), but when I click it it goes to a 'page not found' error. Hopefully that will be fixed quickly, I'm so glad to see the cookie decorating is back!

Same here!

39 minutes ago, Mika said:

Cookie decorating has returned! Can't wait for the gajillion-page show-off thread!

Edit: the cookies remain out of reach yet again! Says page not found lol

Error message here too. I am looking forward to making more cookies soon. I loved this last year!

I came here to see if other people were having the page not found error with the cookie decorating. I'm pretty bummed it's not working as that was the only one I actually wanted to play. Glad it's not just me though.

Shoot, I always miss the hatchie walls now... :c

Well, I guess I can't complain too much, I did pick up a couple from the 25th in the AP earlier (tossed the one I grabbed from the 27th), but I wanted to code hunt. Guess I'll try the trade hub. (Wish me luck!)

I love the new gingerbread dragons! Thank you so much, TJ, artists, and everyone involved! ❤️

Wooh. Cookie baking works. Can't wait to send out fuzzy worm cookies when I'm fully awake at work later. 

Not sure if the old cookie display thread is going to be revived or a new one'll be made so here's the first cookie of many.  

ee1.jpg.b039ec58cd989a0fac18476c801f9a1d.jpg

Being Team Pharos becomes increasingly depressing. It has to be rigged somehow - like all the designated members are on inactive scrolls except the 3-4 of us who are complaining.... :lol: 

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

I adore the new dragons, got to be one of the best designs yet. Love that we've finally got a gingerbread theme.

I am obsessed with the snowball shuffle game, glad it's a limited time event. It's too addicting haha!

I hope everyone is staying safe and well.

Yay cookie decorating. Wish i didn't suck at it. My "best" designs look like ordinary real life cookies but frosted by a child. :(

It's so nice that the cookie gifting made a return! Although, I already remembered why I wanted to stick to one simple design last year – my internet connection is clearly too slow for this mini game. I just spent a very long time decorating a cookie,  but when I finally got it ready (and I was really happy with it) and saved it, random black sprinkles appeared on top of my design and it was ruined. 😿