TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I wish they would make the Mana Alchemy borders thicker! I can barely see the lines, and I can't make out what colors they are, which makes it much harder to place the tiles correctly.

Ke1OTUi.png

It works! Mind you, destruction-change-creation is far easier to keep track of, but this is more entertaining! ^.^

Edit: I decided to be lazy:

JjOEawG.png

Edited by MessengerDragon

Their codes are Gingr and bread, lmao It's good to be the king! Happy Holidays everyone!

(and if you aren't playing Elvenar, I think you're missing out)

I know I say this every year but I really think this is my favourite holiday dragon so far.

the Gingerbreds look beautiful! well done, Spriters! and thanks a lot for that wonderful event, even i have too less time to play regularly.

I need to dig up some of my Mama Alchemy screenshots from last year, because I can slay you all... ;) (That said, you guys are killing me with your high scores on all the other games.)

12 minutes ago, Bisko_Drei said:

Nerf Team Umbra please

For real. Even though I totally wanted to be on their team instead of Mageias. RIP poor Team Pharos.

Excuse me ? We (Pharos) are picking up here. Ahead of Umbra now.

Team Pharos: 15 points

Team Umbra: 46 points

Team Mageia: 14 points

I...don't want to play anymore. This is very disheartening to see. We (Mageia) went from 2nd to last, and the event as a whole has become a contest between us and Pharos it seems.

2019 holiday dragon was my favourite so far, but I think this year's one managed to change my mind. I'm so making an army of them next year.

Happy holiday, everyone!

2 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

I...don't want to play anymore. This is very disheartening to see. We (Mageia) went from 2nd to last, and the event as a whole has become a contest between us and Pharos it seems.

Cheer up - I'm Pharos and this is the first day I have got ANYWHERE !

And the games are fun anyway.

Judging by the medal case, maybe we have an entire second week of Winter Conquest, and perhaps the second week is a fresh start!

I am of course happy about Umbra, but I don't want people to be discouraged. The battle between silver and bronze on this first week can be fierce as well!

I've mostly been trying to spawn a pretty crystal spire on my fort garden for the past few days, but the resource spawns are so fickle...

First, nothing spawned on the empty spot I had reserved for it, until I opened up a second empty spot elsewhere. And what mostly spawns are presents. Made it easy to decorate around a holiday tree in my fort, but now I'm suffering from success.

Then, I cannot tell how many spawns I get. Sometimes I can enter my castle and go out again to spawn more, sometimes it doesn't work, and sometimes I have to either fix something or do battle to spawn something. I have no idea how many I should anticipate for my "hourly rate" with two empty spots.

But the most infuriating thing is that... the crystal spire has spawned three times already in the second complementary spot instead of the correct one! Urgh.

At least there's something to keep me coming back. I just wish it felt more consistent.

3 minutes ago, Platykwak said:

I've mostly been trying to spawn a pretty crystal spire on my fort garden for the past few days, but the resource spawns are so fickle...

I *really* wish we could move resource-spawns! I remember this being talked about in past years too, some of the resources are pretty and can fit in perfectly with whatever we are trying to do with our forts, but not being able to move them means we have to just hope the right thing spawns in the right place. 

6 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

I’m also in Mageia, and it’s honestly not fun at all anymore. I’m 6 hours ahead of servertime, and in the first few days each time i went to bed we had one or several gold medals spots, and each time I woke up we got silver or bronze. I’ve basically stopped playing, also because we don’t even know what we’re competing for.

I'm Mageia as well. We were doing okay but now it's just sad. I would like to play more but I actually have Covid and mostly I just want to sleep. Oh well. 

For anyone who has’nt managed to get a new release yet, theres an entire wall of them now.

I’ve never been around between christmas and new years, and its the strangest thing I’ve ever seen!

I too feel like the 'competition' and medals/scores kind of ruin the fun a bit. I'm team Umbra, but honestly it's a bit disheartening to see that 'we' are so far ahead of the other teams, I feel bad for the other teams and at this point it's such a big score difference that it's not even fun to see that we are 'winning'. I like holiday events where we can interact with others in some way (attacking forts, sending flowers/cards, etc) but the competition just isn't a ton of fun.

That said, I'm still loving the games! Still haven't even touched my tree/wreath/house, been having too much fun with the snow wars and the new mini-games. 

14 minutes ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

For anyone who has’nt managed to get a new release yet, theres an entire wall of them now.

I’ve never been around between christmas and new years, and its the strangest thing I’ve ever seen!

Hmm smells strongly of cinnamon around here...

wall.jpg

I was wondering when the new release wall would show up. That took a lot longer than expected! Got lots of space to catch some EZ-Grow hatchies once they start coming through.

13 minutes ago, Mika said:

I was wondering when the new release wall would show up. That took a lot longer than expected! Got lots of space to catch some EZ-Grow hatchies once they start coming through.

I've been checking the AP every hour waiting for the end of wall madness! ..... And somehow I completely forgot that the hatchie-wall is often filled with great insta-grow hatchies. I'm completely 24-things locked and I will be for another 4-5 hours. 

image.png.c069b5d8acff90d66559348a8013835e.png

This right here is why I love this community. So many people tossing these brand new releases back for those who couldn't get them during the Holiday drop now have a second chance to pick them up this year. You guys rock.

I hate that I couldn't do the same, but I fell in love with the codes I got, I'm so sorry. I'm glad the cave is so ripe with Holiday cheer and spirit.