TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I'm having trouble trying to repair damage items of my fort, I click on damaged but I don't see an option to repair them.

Am I missing something?

3 minutes ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

Anyone notice how there's sometimes little dragons between the people when playing Cocoa Rush? They do not appear in every game, but some sessions they are more frequent.

There's a few easter eggs! Pipios and Sanda from the 2020 VT game may both pop in for some hot chocolate.

16 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I'm having trouble trying to repair damage items of my fort, I click on damaged but I don't see an option to repair them.

Am I missing something?

If you click on the damaged item, it should give you something similar to this:

image.jpeg.fa6e36607cb55326a93dc5a27772059e.jpeg

One of the blue-circle options should be 'repair' or somesuch. I have nothing damaged right now so I can't say exactly what it says or where it is, but it should be among the blue-circles. 

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

One of the blue-circle options should be 'repair' or somesuch. I have nothing damaged right now so I can't say exactly what it says or where it is, but it should be among the blue-circles

Its a little wrench :) you cant move damaged objects so the crosshairs wont be there. 

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

White dragons (in special items) are super helpful here! They have a fancy wrench.

41 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

If you click on the damaged item, it should give you something similar to this:

image.jpeg.fa6e36607cb55326a93dc5a27772059e.jpeg

One of the blue-circle options should be 'repair' or somesuch. I have nothing damaged right now so I can't say exactly what it says or where it is, but it should be among the blue-circles. 

Thanks!

I finally saw the "repair" button on just one piece so far. Repairing stuff has costs and my entire fort is completely destroyed.

I think I'll just rebuild my fort entirely since I'm already at maximum level from last year. I'll stack up resources and rebuild it in the last days of the event. It seems I don't need to engage battle anymore >.<

I'm always impressed by all the work that goes into the holiday events. Thanks for another great year! I'm having a lot of fun with the 1024 minigame

Is it... is it normal for the new eggs to be already showing up in the abandoned page? they're dropping so many of them too! :blink:

15 minutes ago, Axl-fox said:

Is it... is it normal for the new eggs to be already showing up in the abandoned page? they're dropping so many of them too! :blink:

It does seem a bit early for that! It's not the 'end of holiday wall' big new-egg wall that normally happens towards the end, but there are a good number of them already. (For reference's sake, the 'end of wall new releases' happened the evening of the 30th last year, I wonder if the wall will be over earlier this year...)

I've always in my  mind begged for a gingerbread dragon and now we got one 🤩

Completely forgot Christmas in dc this year but luckily managed to grab two of these.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

...I wonder if the wall will be over earlier this year...)

Let's hope not. I was very, very busy during the breeding week, I was unable to check the AP regularly and get eggs "soon".  At the moment I'm about a day behind schedule.

Absolutely was not ready for this event, blindsided by the season. But I think I managed two babes in the AP which was super nice. I little sad I forgot about this because I needed to collect a 2020 set, oh well there's always next year or maybe some super lucky AP snags

14 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Every event over the last several years has been adapted to mobile devices and tested on both iOS and Android. I've personally played several rounds of each game on my phone (especially the tetris puzzles).

But have you only tested it on your own devices? Either way, could you please read this help thread I've created and see if you can work out the bugs in these games for the rest of us having difficulty?

If anyone else is having trouble with the games, please post about it in the help thread I've linked. Maybe we can figure out if there's a common issue.

I believe so.

I want a new fort for a new game. I don't want to edit mine, but I'd like to play with some of the new stuff.... Can we think about this for next time ?

Team Pharos is still doing rubbish. :(

Well, I'm getting a few thousand points for Team Umbra but going by what's being said, mine's a small contribution.  I do far more crashing than skiing!

Gingerbread dragon is so tasty-looking=3 Thank you for the holiday dragon=)

Edited by DarkellaLord

The dragon is very pretty. I'll be collecting a ton of them next year. Well done Corteo and Infinis! :D

Love the drake-like design with the antlers and the large wings that go down to the tail. Also like that the antlers look like a crown 👑.

8 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Do the adults have little ears or am I just misinterpreting their design?

no ears! there are horns at the back of the jaw, though, which don't lay flat against the neck but rather are at an angle so not to impede the turning of the head.

Our precious children are here at last!!! :D

The descriptions were inspired by my love of all things warm and spicy--gingerbread, mulled cider, etc. :D With a reference to warm winter clothes (particularly sweaters) because of my grandparents in Ireland who got my sister and me Irish sweaters one year for Christmas. ❤️  (Softest sweaters ever, with a creamy color very similar to Pryanost fur.)

Feel free to ask lore questions if you have any! I had a lot of fun writing for this concept. :D

Edited by MoonShark