TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

There's no way there could be a release in the last few days of March I tell myself. Grumble grumble. Perfect time to be out in the desert away from internet connection, hehe. Now let's see if there's still a chance to pick these up.

Hmm, guess I also need to balance a surprise in April.

Edited by Ashywolf

@Husky51   This is normal, when there aren't dimorphic adults TJ's don't need to be any specific genders so he (probably) doesn't influence them. One adult will get reverted and frozen as a hatchling, that is normal, so it doesn't really matter what gender they are. 

9 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Grabbed a random egg thinking it was one of these rip

haven't seen any of them yet in the caves

do you still need help with them? I managed to catch some extra. :)

>w< I really like both of them!!

Thank you, artists~!!

Love the blazebacks, love seeing the flames through the wing, the hyrdos are also really cool.

Very nice adults. The Blazeback does remind me a bit of the Whiptail, but fierier. Love the flames.

But that Hydro! Wow! So graceful and noodly-looking. And I like it's color. The detail is amazing, but doesn't obscure or distract from the anatomy the way I find some of the more recent fancy dragons do. Love everything about this one!

Thank you Infinis, TCA, and TJ for bringing us these dragons.

I am also pleased that it was still easy to catch more once my first batch had hatched.

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

There's something I noticed in the Hydro's description. One sentence says they are mistaken for sea serpents ( = the are not real serpents) the very next sentence starts "These serpents..." 

I think 'wyrm and sea serpent' in the description are referring to the types of morphologies (ex. Xenowyrms = Wyrms & Water Dragons = Sea Serpents) and clarifying that they are amphipteres, while "serpent" is more referring to the dragon as a descriptor, because they are serpentine in nature!

omg how did I not see the adults until just now? They are both beautiful!! Thank you Artists for your ever amazing work. Apologies too btw if my earlier comments seemed complacent. I discovered yesterday it was an emotional issue on my end. ^_^;

That being said, I'm curious to see what this April Fool's surprise will be. And if we get yet another shot to get that upside down Minty. 

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I'm curious to see what this April Fool's surprise will be. And if we get yet another shot to get that upside down Minty. 

I to carnt wait for the surprise I love dragons dilemma, and really like mint dragons so thats a win for me personaly, but will admit i will be super excited for something new :)

I'm impressed by the colouring job on the semi-transparent dragon wings! Never thought someone would just set a dragon sprite on fire :D (I do understand the dragons maintain their own flames, I just find the image funny.)

Very cool looking, esp the Hydros. Even the egg is so well deliniated with scales. The fires are splendid too and adeptly created. A wonderful pair to close out the winter and finally welcome in Spring.

Thanks to TJ and all spriters! Plus receiving the heads up for the first of April. Awesome!

Love the hydrophillus, hands down my fave noodle!

I like the Hydrophidius. I think it's really cool. The other one I'm not as much of a fan of, but I also am more of a fan of bright vibrant colors. I can appreciate the work gone into both sprites. Well done. 

Wow the Hydros are so cool! And I was already expecting the Blazebacks to be called something like that hehe

I remember the blazebacks from way back when, and I'm glad to finally see them in cave! The hydros are excellent also!

Woot!! Happy April Fool's everyone!!! :D