TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Ah ha ha, all it took was some flames and I finally recognize those dragon babies!

12 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Just during new releases, only the new releases drop, and they all get snapped up.  The cave will be back to normal sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, ok.

5 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Okay, the very first egg I clicked had sort of a neat code (if you substitute "I" for "L") and I missed it, but now I just missed a "kaw" code after I sacrificed a hatchie to the AP so I could have some extra space. Now the site is just taunting me. :c

yeah, I have proof it does that. After a frustrating day, I wound up with this. Q.Q

55 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

My brain took one look at the Volcano s2's and called them 'Flame Butts' and so I now refuse to call them anything else.

That aside, both hatchlings look amazing. I can't wait to see the adults, as I prefer more earthen/darker tone dragons

Flame Butts! :lol: That's so funny. 

34 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Ah ha ha, all it took was some flames and I finally recognize those dragon babies!

After seeing this post I double-checked where they sort and now I recognize them too! Yay! For whatever reason I always get so excited to recognize a new release before we get the adults. 

I almost never look at DR and never recognise anything. :lol:

is it just me  or does the "striped "egg  look more like a specked egg to anyone else???

9 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

is it just me  or does the "striped "egg  look more like a specked egg to anyone else???

I thought of how much they reminded me of the Blancblack when I first saw them.

21 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

Is the flood over? Haven't been able to catch a single one. 

Yes the flood is over. The regular eggs are back in the cave now.

There's still a good amount of the new guys. Just gotta be there on refresh and now since people have to read they're going slower. Also loads of people are locked lol.

Love the fire bab so far

It's been a looooong time since I've even looked at the DR but I think I recognize the flame babe. IIRC this dragon was a pain to get right, flames will do that.

Just refreshing at the :25 out of curiosity, there are still plenty of new ones dropping and even sitting there through multiple refreshes. Just have to be there at the 5-minute marks. 

i tried to catch one earlier but like some one else said the things poofed the moment id see them even after clicking. If anyone manages any spares  keep me in mind please ;v;
I just want one of each, dont even care about a breeding pair id be fortunate for the one.

10 hours ago, quinney said:

I thought of how much they reminded me of the Blancblack when I first saw them.

Me too - and the Kraii - but they can be bitten, so aren't two-headed.

What HeatherMarie said, there were just two of each new egg in their biomes for a full 3 mins after the shuffle. At 4 mins after, they were finally all gone. Next shuffle I saw three new eggs in volcano that lasted 2 mins. And again, another shuffle and three eggs in volcano. 

6 hours ago, Nocturnal_Horror said:

i tried to catch one earlier but like some one else said the things poofed the moment id see them even after clicking. If anyone manages any spares  keep me in mind please ;v;
I just want one of each, dont even care about a breeding pair id be fortunate for the one.

Pmed you :)

loving the hatchies!
Very excited to see what they look like grown.

TY for the new release! ❤️

I hope those little sneks turn out to be ubercommon because I want lots of freezies of those! ❤️

So.... I picked up one of the eggs from Volcano with the letters  (LbtQb) 

I am so grateful that this release is better than the previous ones. It's 10:05 ET, and I just got 4 of each. The regular eggs are in there, now, but there are still plenty of the new ones dropping in.  If *I* managed to get 4 of each, it should be possible for anyone! LOL  After previous releases *immediately* went rare, this was such a massive relief to me today!  Thanks, team!!!  If other folks are still having trouble later, I can gift a couple of each.  I'm good with 1 pair of each breed. :)

P.S. The "striped" eggs definitely look speckled and not really like the larger picture from TJ's post...

Edited by Emerald01

Some of my eggs have stage one cracks. Egg-citing! LOL.

Glad to see that these are easier to catch than when they first were released.

The little lindwyrms look joyous, but I favor the flame manes. 

Oh no!  The one time I don't check the site there's a release!  😱

Edit: And it's already been pushed out by other eggs.  😭

Edit2:  Managed to scrounge some up.  😄

Edited by Lightstorm12000