TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

To me both new breeds seem to be successfully influenceable (the aeons say so) but the hydros seem to be female by default and the blazebacks male by default.

Does anyone know if the upsidedown Mints can be influenced or incubated without damaging or changing them???

Edited by Husky51
editing words

3 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Does anyone know if the upsidedown Mints can be influenced or incubated without damaging or changing them???

They can.

15 hours ago, PokeCat said:

I literally did not think of that lol. Warded and fogged because, uh...

image.png.726bf3cfb0ff857eb3ac4d395b675ae7.png

He's not doin' so hot LOL. I don't think it was a VB tho. Just people curious and clicking lol.

Just send him over to a white dragon and their ward ability should take care of the cute lil' minty. ;)

I wonder what happens if a Blazeback is bred with a Turpentene. Would the Turp catch fire?

Ooh, I do like the hydros! And the blazes are nice and fiery!

I have adults of both breeds now.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:54 PM, TCA said:

There is another pixel connecting that tooth to the face, it's just very light and you can only see it on a dark background.

Oooh, gotcha, thank you! I see it now, when I drag the sprite into the dark cave background! Thanks!

Absolutely gorgeous sprite ❤️ 

Love the transparency of the Blazeback, too, omg, that fire must have been a struggle! 

Thanks TJ and Infinis and TCA ❤️ 

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

23 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

I wonder what happens if a Blazeback is bred with a Turpentene. Would the Turp catch fire?

I had to try this combination now for breeding [it makes a nice Lineage in my opinion] - and apparently this is a nonflammable turpentine-like substance as the father is fine XD

1 hour ago, ShorahNagi said:

I had to try this combination now for breeding [it makes a nice Lineage in my opinion] - and apparently this is a nonflammable turpentine-like substance as the father is fine XD

Agreed, that looks really nice, so I'm glad the father is nonflammable. XD

Thank you, TJ and Spriters...  I THREW MY RIVAL TO THE WOLVES AND GOT MY MINT THIS YEAR... lol

1246913478_Screenshot_2021-04-03-20-28-162.png.996068e7aaf20936e22c853d0c132aa8.png

I find the dark Lumina males are a great match for the blazebacks as well.  And yes, those flames through the wings must have been a mighty effort.  🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by jerzeeshadow

17 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

That's great news!

We've got adults, so - time to close! Thank you for this release, TJ :)