TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

GORGEOUS adults - thanks, Infinis and TCA.

Blazebacks are okay, I'm not exactly a big fan, but they're nice enough. Hydrophidius tho ❤️ I really like both the sprite and the personality from the description. Got 3 of them so far, but I think I'll want to have more.

Adults look nice. Thanks, spriters and TJ!

I don't remember Blazebacks being that small, but it could be that the sprites are trending to a bigger size.

I'm rather disappointed by the adult Blazebacks, their bodies are close to the same size as hatchlings while their wings are bigger than their bodies and thier tails are barely a line under the flames. I was expecting more muscular bodies.

The sea sneks turned out more appealing than I expected, and they still look joyous. 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Just saw their adult sprites and they are really cool, can't wait for my own to mature. Anyone know how their rarity gradings are decided? Whether they are common or uncommon.

Ooh, I like the hydrophidious! :)

Both dragons are beautiful! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Ah, guess the Volcano ones aren't the ones I was thinking of after all! I'm thinking of a dimorphic colored breed.

Both are nice, neither is a new favorite. I do like the crests and the description on the Hydros though.

Omfg, do I recognise the Blazebacks from a super old DR...!? I feel like I do XD

Lovely adults! Great work everyone and thank you so much ^_^

Thank you TJ and spriters and all involved lovely adults :) I really like both but particularly drawn to the Blazeback the flames draw me in, gives me typhlosion vibes wich I just love :) another great release 

Ah, I knew I remembered those Blazeblacks!

Thanks, Infinis and TCA!

Both beautiful adults! Thank you to TCA and Infinis for these gorgeous new dragons! 💖💖

I will need to build hoards of both these babies. I have 9 Blazebacks and 4 Hydrophidius at this point. I think I'm off to the coast next! 

The Blazebacks are here!! I love the adult, I feel like it looks a little different than when I last saw it in DR but it's definitely kept the gorgeous flames. 

.... But the Hydrophidius, oh my goodness. I'm going to be honest, sometimes when a new release happens and there is a new dragon I really love a part of me is like 'well dangit' because I have plenty of breeds to collect as it is and now I MUST collect tons of these! I wasn't overly impressed with the hatchies (though I do like the s2 pose in general) but omg that adult. I need more, I need so many more! I love the flowy noodle-like pose, and I like that the description even mentions they are mistaken for wyrms or sea serpents. Imo the coloring works much better on the adult than the egg or s1 hatchie. So excited to collect more of these fake-noodles! 

I love the blazebacks! I like how they're a little smaller, love some variety in sizes ❤️ And the fire looks great!

I just noticed that both of the Hydrophidius adult images are Female and both of the Blazeback adult images are Male !!!  

Does this mean that each species is a single gender ???

Usually, when TJ's Egg Drop images turn adult, they show the male/female with their different or alike images!

Is this a glitch or perhaps it has something to do with TJ's mentioned surprise for April...  Like a combination of Fire and Water for breeding another new species???

Edited by Husky51
spelling

Love em both! Blazebacks remind me of Spitfires and Whiptails, some of my favorites. I especially love how large the wings are - wings usually get shrunk to fit the rest of the sprite, but here they're gorgeously long. I love the snake/viper look for the other guys. Thanks everyone!

Edited by High Lord November

Gorgeous.

There's something I noticed in the Hydro's description. One sentence says they are mistaken for sea serpents ( = the are not real serpents) the very next sentence starts "These serpents..."