TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

Eaten.

Like, I know the AB game. But, is there actually a chance to win? And do we only get one shot?

(I just came back from a 6 year hiatus. Any answers are loved.)

Just now, Happy Dragon said:

Eaten.

Like, I know the AB game. But, is there actually a chance to win? And do we only get one shot?

One shot and yeah it's rng.

1 minute ago, Happy Dragon said:

Eaten.

Yup, only one shot. This is the first year I've been eaten (I think, I may have been eaten the first time in 2017?).  You can win, but you have to make the right choice *and* the rng must be on your side, lol.

edit: I realized I've never actually taken screenshots of this, and I got eaten, so if someone who gets an upside-down mint could post a screenshot of that outcome I'd very much appreciate it!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Is that it for the april fools joke? 

Whoo, first april fools event for me on DC (even though I've been around for a long time) and I got a flippy boy!

image.png.025f09336083c52830b67430151f3d37.png

Edited by PokeCat

Oh no, you are not telling me that....

*Sighs* T_T I didn't understand what an Upside-down Mint was. It's an actual thing....

I guess I'm trading for descendants!

Thank you all for the information and the quick responses.

I guess I'll go play 9/9/9 to brush up on 'The Prisoner's Dilemma' and what the best strategy is. 

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yup, only one shot. This is the first year I've been eaten (I think, I may have been eaten the first time in 2017?).  You can win, but you have to make the right choice *and* the rng must be on your side, lol.

edit: I realized I've never actually taken screenshots of this, and I got eaten, so if someone who gets an upside-down mint could post a screenshot of that outcome I'd very much appreciate it!

Wish granted!

Spoiler

image.png.9f1d56e47624c21f13fea4d6f2f7daec.png

I was eaten last year, and I think the year before, but this makes my 3rd Upside down Baby.

Eaten. Happy April Fool's!  But, how was this a surprise? I've got upside down Mint's from 2018.  

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

unknown.png

@PokeCat I'd remove the link if I were you. There are people who may try to viewbomb that egg and make it get sick. 

Happy April Fool’s Day — I was eaten. :ph34r:

Another lovely release. Both dragons are awesome. Thank you TJ, TCA, Infinis, and everyone involved. Two new beautiful additions to the Cave!

Bah, got eaten; I was hoping to have a spare to give to people who didn't have a Fool's Mint. At least I can breed for descendants of mine.

First year participating and I did it! I got a flipped mint

Just now, Guillotine said:

Bah, got eaten; I was hoping to have a spare to give to people who didn't have a Fool's Mint. At least I can breed for descendants of mine.

You can't trade, you'd have had to chuck it to the ap

1 minute ago, Guillotine said:

I was offering for a trade after getting my flippy mint, (not my mint, but another egg) and noticed it said "(disabled)" so I don't think they can be traded.

lol, Ninja'd XD

Edited by Syiren

Eaten.

I don't know how long we had this game but I only have two upside down mints. I wa hoping for one :(

(Are they tradeable?)

20 minutes ago, Syiren said:

@PokeCat I'd remove the link if I were you. There are people who may try to viewbomb that egg and make it get sick. 

I literally did not think of that lol. Warded and fogged because, uh...

image.png.726bf3cfb0ff857eb3ac4d395b675ae7.png

He's not doin' so hot LOL. I don't think it was a VB tho. Just people curious and clicking lol.

Edited by PokeCat