TJ09

2021-03-28 - March Dragon Release

20 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

is it just me  or does the "striped "egg  look more like a specked egg to anyone else???

My first thought was the Azure Glacewing egg - they both have that "bubble wrap bumps" texture.  :)

Wooo new release!  Missed them yesterday and so grabbed a few today.  Thanks TJ and the artists!

26 minutes ago, JuulXhorse said:

Oh new eggies! Curious to see what the 'surprise' is going to be hehe

It'll be boiled for Easter this time around.

Well this was an easy batch to grab! I'm thankful. xD Pretty hatchies so far, I wonder if the surprise is referring to the upside down mints (though I guess that wouldn't be a surprise) or something for Easter?

I feel the same, cbussiere, I managed to grab three hot ones from the Volcano. Hopefully I can grab some from the Coast once I unlock again.

15 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Well this was an easy batch to grab! I'm thankful. xD Pretty hatchies so far, I wonder if the surprise is referring to the upside down mints (though I guess that wouldn't be a surprise) or something for Easter?

I'm torn because 'surprise' 'lol its just the mints' is a good april fools thing, But also, its just weird enough i'm not convinced that's it.

So far, 4 Volcanos, 3 Coasts. I have 4 hatching in the next two hours and I will try to load up again to reach my first four breeding pairs of each new variety. I love the eggs and hatchlings, can't wait to see the adults!

I have a feeling that I will want a LOT more of these. I'm guessing they'll be wonderful with Royal Crimsons and the various Pyralspites. Maybe Leodons too. ❤️

I picked up one of each on release day, my Coast has hatched at the Volcano one should be hatching soon. I can't decide if I should grab more or wait... I guess I can always trade/gift them if I end up not wanting them. 

5 hours ago, tjekan said:

I bet the volcano one's name starts with "Blaze"...

More likely blazing ?

All mine have hatched and I've filled up easily again. I know TJ says to leave space for something special so I'll probably be abandoning CB's on the 1st...

What if the surprise is an Easter Dragon? 🤔

Would be wild so close to a release and the mints but I can dream, right? lol

Since there are only 2 eggs of each type they will not be dimorphic. It's fun breeding when the males and females are different.

38 minutes ago, Dogzilla said:

Since there are only 2 eggs of each type they will not be dimorphic. It's fun breeding when the males and females are different.

I agree, and it's much easier to tell which ones you have at a glance.

We should get to see the adults tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, G'lant said:

I wonder what elemental type they are?

I think it's safe to assume the Volcano ponyish one is Fire. The otherbeing Coast is likely water.

Nice looking new dragons so far. I always enjoy the second revel when the dragons grow up.

Can't wait!

Since Sunday is Easter, we are probably going to be getting an Easter egg hunt soon. Maybe the special thing will have to do with Easter egg hunting.

Caught these a day and a half late so I'll only get one batch hatched before flooding ends. :')

Shame for sure, I love the volcano egg- I absolutely adore fire-based/flaming dragons, and I can't remember the last time one was released! Maybe Pyrovar's? (Memory is spotty, though, so I'll take that with a grain of salt.) Properly flaming dragons are my favorites (emotional flames and celestial flames don't count, no matter how beautiful they are, Amarignis and Astaarus :p), so I'm extraordinarily excited. :) Might collect these depending on how the adult sprites turn out!

The coastal's look interesting in their own right as well, and I can't wait to see the adult sprites. ^^

Picked up four eggs the morning after the drop, gendered and influenced them and when they hatched, I picked up one more of each and gendered them female, giving me a make and two females for each breed which is what I always try for.  

And now, hopefully, I am ready for whatever TJ has planned for April...

Thank you, so far, TJ and Spriters... Thank you...

Edited by Husky51
additional info...

Can't wait to see these all grown up! Haven't had any luck catching the ones in the coast but snagged 3 from the volcano

Grabbed a random egg thinking it was one of these rip

haven't seen any of them yet in the caves