TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Leidarendi said:

Uggh. 250+ people packed into the coast for both new eggs??  No thanks.  Is like Coney Island over the labor day weekend - pass.  Will trade for these or buy them from the store instead.

Agreed, hunting for eggs is currently neither fun nor productive and not worth my time. Maybe later things will get better... As much as I'm happy to see new releases such a poor start of the event kind of dampens the mood. ..

Caught four of the Shimmers on the hour, but now where I have to watch not to accidently catch more of them as I need pygmys instead I am not getting ANY. And have to go to bed soon. So I just hope they are around some longer and not rare...

Ooh, I'm kind of early again, this is a second for me. Can't wait to see the eggs on my scroll :)

4 minutes ago, stagazer_7 said:

Agreed, hunting for eggs is currently neither fun nor productive and not worth my time. Maybe later things will get better... As much as I'm happy to see new releases such a poor start of the event kind of dampens the mood. ..

Totally agree. I should not be frustrated playing a game. I got up and laid down on my bed. Maybe after my nap things will have calmed down long enough for me to grab at least two of them without turning off graphics, shutting down all other programs, and staring the screen without blinking all while insanely spaz clicking a blank spot on the screen. I know these are Coast eggs, but it'd be nice if, maybe, a second biome were to hold these eggs as well (at least at first) to prevent insane overflow and give more people a chance at catching them. This is just a very poor way to start a release. Lots of frustrated people who are focusing too much on how difficult catching the new eggs are instead of how lovely they are. I'd like to sit back and relax and just admire the new art. Instead I have to fidget nervously thinking I'll never get one of these new eggs and I'll have to end up trading my cheeses or a 2G tinsel for just a pair. :(

I was able to get three of each... on mobile. Things are picking up because people are waking up to see it, but it should calm down ^^

Lol 210 peeps in coast... welp I didn't want any new ones anyway 😛   

😂

Gotta love crappy aussie internet! 😂 I'll just do what I always do and stare longingly at you lot catching your caveborn eggies 😂😂😂😂

I...don't understand the complaints I see every release about the difficulty of catching. I mean, if it were easy to capture all the things, none of the things would be as exciting to have. Imagine if everyone had several of all the dragons, there really wouldn't be much need for trading, breeding, etc.... I mean, I get the frustration, I just don't understand wanting everything to be easier.

I was wondering if there was going to be a drop, considering we hadn't gotten one throughout all of August.

So, two new Coast eggs.  I'm guessing these will be aquatic based dragons.  The eggs are both so pretty!  Thank you to TJ and the spriters.

34 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

How are you guys getting ANY? I can't get a single new egg. Every time I click "This egg is no longer...blahblah". It's getting frustrating. I have a very nice computer and very fast internet. No lag whatsoever. No one else leeching on my router. Nothing. So baffled! 🙄

I hover my mouse over the first egg I see, then hit F5 and click my mouse a fraction of a second afterwards. Doing this has netted me 2 Pygmies and 4 Shimmer Shells so far. Best of luck!

Still no luck, and I even tried that F5 trick. The eggs are nice, but this is getting frustrating. As all releases have recently been. 

In all the years I've been playing I've seen plenty of walls, but NEVER a completely empty cave. Everyone is obviously flocking to the beach and these hills are just so peaceful and quiet :P

Just saw this, I've been sleeping, oops! The eggs look beautiful, though I haven't gotten any yet. (Although my first thought on seeing TJ's post was 'oh crap, new Coast breeds, that'll make it harder to find my Aqualises!')

And when i thought there wouldn't be any release and i was free to lock myself... bam! xD

In case someone is interested to know: on breed sort the pygmies are between Coopers and Crimson Flares, and the shimmies are between Tatterdrakes and Terrae.

Thank you spriters and TJ. 

I only have room for 3 because I didn't know there was gonna be a release😭but the cave is completely empty anyway lol

And now I'm egg locked. Thank you spriters and TJ, I think these eggs are very pretty, I can't wait to see the hatchies and adults ❤️

Wow, those hards are *really* hard to get. Not even at the full hour drop now I managed to get a single egg, despite clicking like crazy. They're really pretty too so I look forward to see what the dragons are gonna look like. :D

And I was able to free some space for the new eggs! Yay, now I have my CB pair of both the pygmy and the other one. Can't wait to see the hatchlings!

Managed one of each, with one slot left for continued AP hunting. *sends encouragement to everyone hunting!*

Anyone think these eggs might be related somehow? I know one is a pygmy and one is regular, but the colors make it seem like they could be connected some way... At least to me. Also, MORE PINK DRAGONS YAAAAYYY!! (I will be so disappointed if the actual dragons don't have the egg's beautiful pinkness.)

This is getting ridiculous and the problem is increasing as more people flock to the coast. 

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

It's probably so crowded because both new eggs only drop in the same biome. I'm sure once people lock up on eggs, things will calm down. These aren't going anywhere so there's not much harm if it takes a bit of time before you're able to grab a few.

Another Mewtie sprite? Looks nice so far, even if I wish it was a leviathan.

Very hard to catch, not managed one in the half hour that I've been here.  At least I can stay and try tonight - I'm on holiday so not up for work tomorrow! :D