TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1 minute ago, Tinibree said:

The AP wall is gonna last quite a while from what I can tell, eggs I bred around 7pm cave time halloween still haven't hit the ap, a few hours to go even, + another 5 hours after me. We might get a good chunk of another day outta it.

music to my ears. :)

I relish the chance to grab more Halloween babies. 

15 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Well, unless the limits are raised, they physically can't grab more. (I'm hoping they raise to 4, I really am..).

oops momentary slip of the mind that other holidays still have limits

I won't get any adults for another 3 hours or so, but I'm loving all the adults in the hatcheries, they make the hatcheries look so colorful!

7 of my Arcane grow up in 1h.... So impatient! I'll have eggslots to grab some more AP babes and I'll have beautiful adults on my scroll 😍Unfortunately, I'll be on my way to work, on the subway... let's see how I manage x)

Can't believe I just woke up and it's only 12:45am cave time 😂

If we start getting adults soon then I'm going to take this chance to once again thank the amazing artists, spriters event organizers and TJ for another great Halloween and another fun event. Looking forward to Christmas! ^_^

I named my clutch of Arcanas.  Usually new breeds take a long time, but that went fast with only one idea already being taken and needing an extra space.   

It's so frustrating to see all those egg still in the AP and being locked again (well, reserving a space for a pending trade).  I wish there were more Graves, I'd be blowing through my freezes.  Perhaps I should start a Marrow or SW hatchie collection too....

Have there been any witchlight alts flying around the ap? I haven't been able to nab many of the eggs but haven't seen any alts in there.

No more Omen Wyrm's, eh?

I haven't seen any in the AP lately...

Just now, Tinibree said:

Have there been any witchlight alts flying around the ap? I haven't been able to nab many of the eggs but haven't seen any alts in there.

I believe Odeen is inactive, so it's unlikely. I haven't seen any myself.

3 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

No more Omen Wyrm's, eh?

I haven't seen any in the AP lately...

About an hour ago, maybe less, I saw a CB Omen but wasn't quick enough clicking on it. There are some 2Gs still, but really few.

18 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

I named my clutch of Arcanas.  Usually new breeds take a long time, but that went fast with only one idea already being taken and needing an extra space.   

It's so frustrating to see all those egg still in the AP and being locked again (well, reserving a space for a pending trade).  I wish there were more Graves, I'd be blowing through my freezes.  Perhaps I should start a Marrow or SW hatchie collection too....

So have I. All with the last name: Broomtail  It was fun thinking of magical sounding names too. :D

25 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I believe Odeen is inactive, so it's unlikely. I haven't seen any myself.

I didn't mean directly from her but oh well.

43 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

About an hour ago, maybe less, I saw a CB Omen but wasn't quick enough clicking on it. There are some 2Gs still, but really few.

Thank You...

Well, besides the Shadow Walkers that I got earlier, I have now caught three Grave's...Locked again...

Ooh my stuff is growing up! Pretty adult Arcanes! I really like them 🙂

Now I'm catching eggs to play the gender lottery with. It's a bit sad but hopefully some will co-operate.

Edited by bonvoyage

Yay, I've got Adult Arcana's...

Again, Thank you very much, TJ and Spriters for all of the Halloween Festivities...

3 hours ago, Tinibree said:

Is there an Alt. Witchlight or are you talking about offspring from a Spriter's Alt.?

I still need to wait 3 hours for my first to grow up... (and 7 hours for the next)

I don't usually think of names for new breeds right away. But all mine have names already because witchy potatoes....

Mine all have <something> the Arcane as names, with <something> being based on their code.  Not fantastically original, but at least they *have* names!  😛