TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

6 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

About an hour ago, maybe less, I saw a CB Omen but wasn't quick enough clicking on it. There are some 2Gs still, but really few.

If it helps any, I toss all PB 2g Omens back in any time I grab one.

1 minute ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Mine all have <something> the Arcane as names, with <something> being based on their code.  Not fantastically original, but at least they *have* names!  😛

I was gonna do that, but then I ended up with these instead (lol): 

A Secret Revealed

A Dying Planet

Born With Open Eyes

Brother Cane

1 minute ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I was gonna do that, but then I ended up with these instead (lol): 

A Secret Revealed

A Dying Planet

Born With Open Eyes

Brother Cane

Cool names!  :D

Hmmmmm.. I need to come UP with names for my pretties, yet!

@PieMaster oh I know they don’t, otherwise I wouldn’t find so many messies. XD Still, any clean can breed a messy, but no messy can breed a clean, so I feel a wall of 2gs would’ve let people have their pie and eat it, too. People did seem to enjoy the meme it became, and I’m glad for them—I just think a wall of 2gs would’ve been more delightful. Ah well. XD

35 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

If it helps any, I toss all PB 2g Omens back in any time I grab one.

I'll keep an eye on the AP, thanks a lot! ^^

1 hour ago, Fiona said:

I don't usually think of names for new breeds right away. But all mine have names already because witchy potatoes....

Witchy potatoes, hehe. I love when people name their dragons after the events or forum-talk or whatever. 

The AP wall is still there, I hope it's still there when I have more room to hunt in about 3 hours.

9 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Did The Wall break the abandoned page? I keep getting an error when I try.

Nope.  Probably just the brutal lag.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The AP wall is still there, I hope it's still there when I have more room to hunt in about 3 hours.

Urgh, I don't unlock for another 6 hrs.

6 minutes ago, Gluria said:

I bred all mine early last week, they should all be safely home and partly grown up already.

I was only half paying attention when I saw your post and I thought it said 'safely home and partying' and that made me laugh. 

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was only half paying attention when I saw your post and I thought it said 'safely home and partying' and that made me laugh. 

Just checked some and they're all still too young to be partying. 😋

Some died unfortunately, I've seen the eggshells on a scroll :(

We are nearing the end. The eggs I bred during the last hour are only 4 hours away from appearing in the AP. The end is possibly upon us friends. 

ETA: Also, I'd like to point out, that I hope everyone was as lucky as I was with the gender lotto. at least 90% of the eggs I grabbed to keep ended up gendering correctly. Like this guy which I was happy about! https://dragcave.net/lineage/IRiut  :D

Edited by Syiren

14 minutes ago, Syiren said:

We are nearing the end. The eggs I bred during the last hour are only 4 hours away from appearing in the AP. The end is possibly upon us friends. 

ETA: Also, I'd like to point out, that I hope everyone was as lucky as I was with the gender lotto. at least 90% of the eggs I grabbed to keep ended up gendering correctly. Like this guy which I was happy about! https://dragcave.net/lineage/IRiut  :D

I’m actually glad we still have that many hours left! I was surprised enough to still see a wall when I woke up! :D

I’m officially out of Aeons so I hope I share your good luck!

Wow, the adults are amazing!  The spriters really outdid themselves this time!  And the description for this breed is very fitting.  They look like a dragon that would be a wizard's companion.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to name mine.  Particularly since I'd like to pick a name that incorporates my dragon's code.

8 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I’m actually glad we still have that many hours left! I was surprised enough to still see a wall when I woke up! :D

I’m officially out of Aeons so I hope I share your good luck!

So was I, considering I only had one free spot. xD Happily locked myself with another Caligene. 

*sends good luck lotto vibes your way*

@Data_Girl_3 I love the names I came up with for mine:

Bellatrix Broomtail

Soltariz Broomtail

Zock Broomtail

Zax Broomtail

Axis Broomtail

Demona Broomtail

Morgan Fay Broomtail

I had their codes help me somewhat, but for the most part I tried to think of magical-sounding names. :wub:

Edited by Syiren

Ooooh....new favorite Halloween dragon?  Maybe!  These guys are PRETTY!

EDIT:  OOH...didn't expect the AP wall to still be up when I unlocked...off to hunt more AP Haloweens....

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

4 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Mine all have <something> the Arcane as names, with <something> being based on their code.  Not fantastically original, but at least they *have* names!  😛

Mine are or will be Esoteric xxxxx.  I liked it as a synonym for Arcane.

20 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

Is anyone else besides me kinda sad Halloween is over? I mean I really love the event here and the anticipation of zombies and the new Halloween egg. Now to wait another year. Little sad on the inside :(

This is me every single year. I love Halloween. I'm glad the egg/hatchie wall stays around for a few days after, but I kind of wish the breeding season would just start earlier, with as many new dragons as we have now. That might help things.

*goes back to hoarding*