TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

ya know! Other people commenting with THEIR 'tally' for their 'take of Halloweens' this year has me WONDERING just how many I ended up raising!

I definitely agree with others on here that it feels like coming down from a rush. It's like spending a day at the amusement park. So many rides and thrills and then when its over and you're on your way home you're like, "Phew~ What a day!"

This has definitely been one of my most active Halloweens on here. I'm still admiring these beautiful Arcana dragons we have. They're definitely my new fav Holiday dragons period. :D

I have named 96 dergs from this holiday today. That's everything that's grown/going to grow up, and a few of the many frozens.  (There's some dragons left alone because of their codes.)  That's certainly not as many as some have raised, but I didn't do much trading aside from some prearranged stuff with two people.  I'm still very happy with my haul, aside from one accidental duplicate - I didn't realize in my rush that I was looking at two sibs from the same clutch on my scroll at slightly different times.  There's a few mates and combos I wish I could have found or bred, and I wish I'd had room for a few more CBs, but that's true every holiday. 

This Halloween really was a blast.  It's probably my favorite holiday, though I'm looking forward nearly the same craziness form the next two!

Edit:  Whoops.  Looks like I froze an Omen I didn't mean to.

Edited by Gryphonic

I named a handful of my Halloweens, still have plenty to go. I go through the entire lineage to see if it's a Dorkface, Thuwed, etc, and because of my messy-collecting that can take awhile... On one of my Witchlights it took me over 30 minutes to go through the entire lineage! I did get a few Dorkfaces this Halloween, and I believe two Thuweds.

1 hour ago, Gryphonic said:

Edit:  Whoops.  Looks like I froze an Omen I didn't mean to.

Don't feel bad. I accidentally froze a 2G PB Omen by accident instead of the misgendered one. It happens. 

Now that Halloween is over, the Halloween AP wall has finally been felled, and we are already looking forward to Christmas, I'll go ahead and lock this down.

Thank you TJ and spriters, for the Halloween event and trick or treating, and thank you TCA for the new Arcana! I can't wait to collect them next year!

Thank you also to Process and birdzgoboom for the mass-breeding of your alts for messy lineages! That was a welcome surprise! :wub:

Please feel free to continue to discuss Arcana Breeding plans here!