Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

dang the garland dragons are gorgeous! def in my top 3 (snow and aegis gotta be my favorites too) so hey, good job to the spriters! cant wait to hoard them next year :3

Wow, the Garland dragon is truly very beautiful!! Thanks Fi & Odeen :)

And thank you to spriters & TJ for the puzzle event this year for Christmas. As someone who already lives a busy life, which only gets that much busier during the holiday period, having a small event that I can participate in and enjoy for a short while in the day is really a breath of fresh air. And a story to read while I commute to work! As much as I love the big RPGs that have been made in the past, it's hard at this time of the year to be able to fully enjoy them and give them the attention they deserve- in my opinion. For this year's event, I think the amount needed to fill the global bar may have been overestimated, as the site seems to be struggling to fill it each day, but it's otherwise a very lovely event :wub:

Oh my goodness this adult is one of my favorites by far <3 I'm in love

I'm a little confused about how mana berries work, but these are very pretty dragons. Good work, spriters!

Edit: And both my  ladies are named now.

Screenshot_20171228-080633.png

Edited by Jazeki

Oh my! Gorgeous dragon! Very sleek and elegant.

And add me to those who are thrilled to see a proper breed name on these. I do hope that means the others will become official, too! Unique descriptions would be nice, too, but not as important to me as the names!

And really, the bar is still only at 79%? I was hoping for the next chapter by this morning! I hope it gets tweaked a bit or we will never get the last chapters. On a good note -- I am getting better at the game! :lol: And I am very glad it gives you the option of getting a new game if you are stuck on one.

1 hour ago, AppleMango said:

I don't like it very much, but I'm doing it because I know there's people that want to read the story. Hopefully TJ adjusts it to make it more enjoyable

Yep, that's the reason I'm keeping going as well.  Managed a few puzzles today so far but hardly any change on the bar.

I freakin' love those dragons!!!

A shame they're female and I can't cross them with Mistletoes >< But they're gorgeous!!!!

Thank you to the artist!!!

That's funny, I didn't realize how excited I would be for a clearly Christmas themed dragon again until I saw these. Gorgeous! Love these so much!! :wub:

Oh my goodness, that dragon is glorious! I want them ALL! 

Also - I went to bed when the meter was at 64% and now, almost 8 hours later, it's only to 80%? Not good. 

I gotta say, it did feel weird to not have any event game or activity when the Holiday breeding started. I like that this way things carry on past Christmas, but as other people said, and I normally avoid giving negative feedback on games - I'm worn out on fake-Tetris. I like it, but it's boring. A new activity every day or so to unlock the story would have kept things fresh (also, bring back mana alchemy!).

Edited by LibbyLishly
I'm apparently incapable of submitting a post without a typo.

Wow, the Garlands are so gorgeous! I think I have a new favorite Holiday breed. 

Edited by The Dragoness

43 minutes ago, bluesonic1 said:

Wow, the Garland dragon is truly very beautiful!! Thanks Fi & Odeen :)

This. Thanks to those who made the sprites... they are GORGEOUS. Glad I grabbed two eggs!

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Those dragons sre beautiful! They are really pretty!

I'm glad I got them!

These are our first Officially named Holiday dragons!

Now, we just need the others renamed.

The adults are very lovely - serene and not in-your-face XMAS.  Very nicely done.

5 hours ago, Fabula said:

Same!! They'll be growing up around 7-8 AM my time so I'll be in bed but I'm kinda hoping I'll wake up like I usually do so I can at least see what they look like before falling back asleep lol Of course with my luck they will be late growing up/I won't wake up like I do around that time. LOL

Ironically enough, that the time I'm just waking up, lol.

Eta: OMG THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!!  That's it, I'm hoarding them next year. I'll be building an army. :wub:

Edited by Syiren

AHHHHHHHHH A CHRISTMAS WYRM!!!!!!

They're so beautiful, thank you so much spriters & TJ. <3

38 minutes ago, Ylvanne said:

I freakin' love those dragons!!!

A shame they're female and I can't cross them with Mistletoes >< But they're gorgeous!!!!

Thank you to the artist!!!

I think they might look good with snows or Aegis, tho...