Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Message added by purpledragonclaw

Well, I've got my babies named. :wub: thank you spriter(s) for yet another beautiful dragon. 

20171228_084623.jpg

49 minutes ago, Ylvanne said:

A shame they're female and I can't cross them with Mistletoes >< But they're gorgeous!!!!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the adults, too. :D

Oh so pretty!!

and named as well, does this mean the other Christmas dragon descriptions will be updated to include their names???? ( crossing fingers  , but not holding breath)

So they have a prober name.

Does this means all our other Holiday breeds will finally get names? *big eyes full of hope*

Thank you Fiona BlueFire and Odeen!

Edited by Tigerkralle

What a gorgeous and graceful dragon. The Garland dragon to fit with the Mistletoe dragon from last year. And also a new dragon type too. I must ask...are the mana berries dangerous? 

The mana berries are not dangerous. They're fire mana, yes, but give off a gentle warmth.

3 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

What a gorgeous and graceful dragon. The Garland dragon to fit with the Mistletoe dragon from last year. And also a new dragon type too. I must ask...are the mana berries dangerous? 

I didn't get the sense from the DESCRIPTION that they were. Could be one of those thigns though where too much might be harmful.... and I am not the creator of the concept for these lovelies , and only they can say for SURE.  Just MY interpretation, mind.

Wow, beautiful adults!
I love how their description and name are official and on-site, I hope the other holidays get updated! :)

Beauties! And the description is so nice and warm. <3

Turns out that TJ's code kind of spoiled the name for us. xP

Ooooh, they're so pretty! I can't wait to play around with them. 

Edited by Tehya Faye
Or proof-read, apparently

26 minutes ago, Fiona said:

The mana berries are not dangerous. They're fire mana, yes, but give off a gentle warmth.

Like cinnamon :)

I love these dragons! So beautiful, so elegant!

Thank you Fiona and Odeen, you never dissapoint!

And both my babies are named now =D

2017-12-28_17-34-18.png

W-O-W, these dragons are gorgeous. My favorites next to the Solstice and Grave dragons.

The Snows are hard to come by. I'm still looking for a Snow x Monarch. I see several Solstices, Mistletoes and Aegis's, but no Snows..... Oh well, I guess I'll have to play catch up next year :D

I did get several other Snow descendants, so that's very nice :)

For those who like it, there is a breeding discussion thread for the Garlands here.

Edited by Sheriziya
added link to Garland Breeding Plans.

The Garland Dragon is gorgeous. I really like it. :) Thanks for the spirites and the whole event.

Tough I have one question: If we don't get the bar filled exactly 12 times, does that mean we don't get all the stories? I must admit I'm pretty bad at the puzzle and haven't done more than five or six times the medium one. But since todays story isn't unlocked that means I'm not the only one, who is having trouble with them. Or just doesn't have time. I hope the chapters are still accessable later on...

These really turned out magnificent. One of my new favorites. Fantastic job everyone.  Just wish the cool down on the puzzle submitting was less. I'm easily distracted.

Very lovely Christmas dragon...I will be breeding mine with Gold next year.