Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

5 hours ago, Nyxity said:

I couldn't contribute to the game today. Our eldest cat went missing sometimes between last night and the past morning. I didn't go to sleep until noon my time... Oi... -__- He is still missing, it is cold out and he is 13 years old.

I hope you found him! I have spent SO many nights searching for wandering cats, I absolutely empathize...

~

On topic: AAAAHHH!! Garland dragons!!! :o 

Ooh I love the adults!!

Does this mean we can possibly finally get unique descriptions for the Christmas dragons?

Ooooh, pretty. They'll look good with Omens.

Ooh, these are crispy dragons. Do like. Great work by the spriters!

also... unique descriptions for Christmas dragons now?

Wow! That is a beautiful dragon! AND we have the name of the dragon in the description!!!!: Garland Dragon. (instead of the usual: Holiday dragon). And we have an actual description!!!! I love it!

Here's to hoping the other holiday dragons get their own descriptions as well and their name displayed on the dragons page. That would be wonderful :)

I like the dropping of mana berries that gives warmth.

Thank you @Fiona & @Odeen for this wonderful gift!

I think it will look lovely with a Fever dragon. The green and yellow kinda match, I think :)

Edited by Sheriziya

I maybe the only one it seems who likes Tetris... I love puzzles, but do forget to come back.  I keep doing fire. 

Wow, this dragon looks gorgeous! I love its colour and its pose, and that it is an amphipthere (or however it's spelled :lol:)!

Oh, very very lovely! I haven't been as excited about a Holiday dragon since the Solstices. Will need to hoard 2nd gens next year :-)

Very beautiful and elegant, indeed. The color scheme really reminds me of Snows, and it's nice that they're not Westerns (lthough Aegides aren't either... but still quite similar).

Most of all I love the unique description and that they have a proper breed name. Let's hope this means we'll finally have different descriptions and/or different breed names for all of our Holiday dragons. <3

Edit, forgot to add: thank you TJ and spriters!! :wub: 

Edited by Aleoleo

oooo very pretty...

thank you spriters and TJ

i like tetris too.  was one of my favorite video games.

Edited by spring_dragon

I like these Christmas dragons, thank you spriters, what a Christmas joy!

The hatchlings made me very curious about and hopeful for the adults, and the adults didn't disappoint! Very elegant, I like it :D

OMG... LOOKING at TJ"s grown up one.... B) She is so PRETTY...   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I LOVE IT. :wub: 

THANKS TO WHO MADE IT... WE LOVE YOU!!!!.....(y)

*HUGS****   **CHUUUUUUUUUUU*

She looks like a Water Dragon???? Ne?  I'm glad I got both from the Coast!!!!  **dances**

13 minutes ago, HPhaeton said:

Oh, very very lovely! I haven't been as excited about a Holiday dragon since the Solstices. Will need to hoard 2nd gens next year :-)

Exactly my plan as well :D

Absolutely gorgeous dragons! <3

I'm super happy with most of this year's Christmas. Collected my fill of old CBs, a beautiful new dragon release, the Christmas story is cute and interesting. Thanks to everyone involved!

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed with is the tetris puzzles. Same issue as with the last Halloween event, it just feels like a huge grind without much in the way of reward, doing the same thing over and over again. I liked the resource gathering and decorating events much better. Snow Wars was my absolute favorite.