Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Can anyone else not click on the difficulty levels to start the puzzle? None are working for me at the moment?

oh, how beautiful the adults are! thanks to the spriter! they are really lovely!

Woot woot, chapter epilogue and new chapter! Thanks for bumping the meter, TJ!

1 minute ago, AppleMango said:

Can anyone else not click on the difficulty levels to start the puzzle? None are working for me at the moment?

Same, they were working fine the other days, anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

@lucidapple @Karobb I tried a hard refresh and clearing my cache and cookies, neither worked. Now I'm going to try a different browser (I'm using chrome and going to try firefox)

Edit: works on firefox

Edited by AppleMango

Beautiful adult dragons! Thanks TJ and all who helped with the event for another great holiday =)

@AppleMango @Karobb Is there a possibility that adblock could be interfering? I see a lot of random problems solved by people turning off adblock or at least whitelisting DC.

10 minutes ago, AppleMango said:

Me too. It worked all morning, until just a few minutes ago. 

Edit: clearing cache worked the second time I tried it 

Edited by Laura Borealis

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

@AppleMango @Karobb Is there a possibility that adblock could be interfering? I see a lot of random problems solved by people turning off adblock or at least whitelisting DC.

This worked, thanks :)

6 minutes ago, AppleMango said:

@lucidapple @Karobb I tried a hard refresh and clearing my cache and cookies, neither worked. Now I'm going to try a different browser (I'm using chrome and going to try firefox)

Edit: works on firefox

But I dont want to use firefox!

Still isn't working for me after disabling adblock, hard refresh, clear cache, using explorer firefox and chrome, and restarting computer. Don't think I'll be able to help anymore, guys. :(

Still working okay for me. Glad to see the story finally got unlocked. Hope the bar moves faster today, but with people locked out of playing now . . .

Again, kudos to @Odeen and @Fiona for such a lovely new dragon. I knew when I saw the spriters that it had to be good and I am not disappointed.

Works for me, using Waterfox.

The new dragon is quite lovely indeed :)

Such beautiful new dragons!  Thankyou TJ and spriters.   :wub: 

So disappointed we didn't get the adventure game this year, though.  I really loved that the last 2 years.  :(

Oh I love Garlands, I love them so much!! They're so pretty and their description is absolutely delightful. Thank you TJ and sprites, what a fine addition to the already awesome group of Holiday dragons!

Yay!  Had to go out for a couple of hours and came back to the next chapter open!

Off to play the game now, I didn't have any difficulty in getting the intermediate level to open.

Oh, wow!  Great job to the spriter!  These new dragons are BEAUTIFUL!

I named mine Lucia Heart, after St. Lucia.  Because just look at the adult sprite!  She really looks like a dragon version of St. Lucia!

Ooohhh purty adult!! It looks so graceful! (Although I have to admit, if it's the only holiday to get an official breed name I'll be very disappointed. I really really hope them having an official name means the older ones will finally be getting official names too!) My eggies won't hatch for another 25 hours since I grabbed them on the last day, but I think I'll reserve two names ahead of time. Not sure what names though.