Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I can do the hard ones if I click the "get a new puzzle" button until I get one without a bunch of the annoying staristep pieces. I have been picking fire all day, but the bar still has not changed.

4 minutes ago, Orange Sunrise said:

When I try to submit a puzzle, it doesn't seem to work. If I click on fire or ice, nothing happens.

Try a different browser, or playing on mobile. I had that problem, too.

Voting for fire all day too, medium puzzles. We need more Fire, it seems =(

Unrelated: candles on the christmas tree are an old tradition (now they are electric and fireproof), so, I think, it's as good guess as any.

19 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Try a different browser, or playing on mobile. I had that problem, too.

I will try that! Thank you for the help.

Because we need more fire, I made a topic for the Fire Team: 

More fire is needed.

MORE.

Noooooo I mustn't cave to peer pressure! *flails* I've been doing Ice the whole time with this game, but I am sort of interested in seeing the bar turn to red. Still only doing medium puzzles, I did a few hard ones but got too frustrated with them. 

I did a few Fire, but mostly Ice. The progress bar moves way too slowly, been doing hard puzzles all day and still under 50 percent filled.

42 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Because we need more fire, I made a topic for the Fire Team: 

More fire is needed.

MORE.

I've been clicking fire, as I'm just more of a fiery person. IDK I guess I need more oomph.

How likely is it still to catch a CB winter magi or CB wrapping wing Eggs from the AP? I forgot I had those frozen before, and so missed out on them D: is it worth it to hunt the AP for these eggs or is trading my only hope now?

Forgive me if this is out of place, but I’m not quite sure of where else to put it. Is anyone else noticing on the cracked stages of the new Christmas egg, a few out of place pink pixels in the top left of the sprite?

9 minutes ago, Mlu said:

How likely is it still to catch a CB winter magi or CB wrapping wing Eggs from the AP? I forgot I had those frozen before, and so missed out on them D: is it worth it to hunt the AP for these eggs or is trading my only hope now?

You may still have hope. I picked up a CB winter magi on accident earlier.

30 minutes ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Forgive me if this is out of place, but I’m not quite sure of where else to put it. Is anyone else noticing on the cracked stages of the new Christmas egg, a few out of place pink pixels in the top left of the sprite?

Yeah there's been speculation whether it's intentional or a glitch.

I'm feeling sicker and really want to just go to bed, but 2 hatchies are set to grow up in about 3 hours and I kind of want to wait until they do so I can grab 2 more AP holidays. The AP eggs visible right now were laid on the 25th, which means we're nearing the end of the holiday wall, and I'd like to get a couple more before it ends. 

3 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I'm feeling sicker and really want to just go to bed, but 2 hatchies are set to grow up in about 3 hours and I kind of want to wait until they do so I can grab 2 more AP holidays. The AP eggs visible right now were laid on the 25th, which means we're nearing the end of the holiday wall, and I'd like to get a couple more before it ends. 

Why don't you set an alarm? Sleep for 3 hours, wake when your hatchies are ready to grow up, hunt and go back to bed. :)

1 minute ago, Karobb said:

Been doing hard puzzles and picking fire all day, kind of disappointed it is still ice :(

Been doing exactly the same thing.

Just now, Karobb said:

Been doing hard puzzles and picking fire all day, kind of disappointed it is still ice :(

My theory is despite a lot of people on the forums picking fire. You've got an undocumented amount of players that do not have a forum account and only have a scroll. Those players probably make up the bulk of the mana bar and are apparently picking ice.

Of course this is strictly a theory I've been thinking about considering everyone here wanting fire and ice consistently winning. ^.^

All this fire and ice talk going on...maybe GRRM will get his book finished!

Well we either need a shorter time out or more players playing it, coz we are even further behind than last night only 57%

1 hour ago, Mlu said:

just keep trying as there are still many CB's available in there ... I still get the 2 egg limit notice

got my second CB Holly from there 

takes time and patience but persistence worth it ... trades are a great back up though

luck either way ...

I dont even think lowering it to 5 minutes will help enough...each completed puzzle put in needs to be worth more or we are not even going to get 1/2 way thought the story at this rate.

I agree, I think the puzzles need to be "worth" more in order to move the bar at a reasonable pace.... At this rate we won't unlock tomorrow's chapter until halfway through the day or more, by the time we get to the end we'll probably be an entire day or two behind, and what then? If we are so behind in unlocking things by then, do we just not get the last chapters, or what?

I'm struggling with these. Not the greatest at tetris and the 15 minute interval limits are what make me forget. I'll do one and then come back 8 hours later, oops. Only been submitting for fire. With all due respect to the creators of this event, I think that 12 days is a bit long for this sort of thing. I honestly haven't read any of the story, because that kind of thing isn't my cup of tea. I miss the decorating events. I keep doing puzzles here and there, because I want to help unlock the story for others but I have no personal interest in this event. Like I said, 12 days for this seems way too long. Tetris was never that fun to me to begin with.