TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I can't even see the costumes anymore. Just the sheets. The rest don't appear at all. ;-;

Edit: Cache reset fixed it. ^^;

Edited by XiziX

5 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

If you layer those ballet slippers over the armor it will look like a pink accented boot ;)

Oh! Oh that looks awesome, thanks for the tip!

Of all the hatchie's that I've seen (and I've seen all 8, I think?), I've noticed most of them are Grave's - they must've been the popular choice? XD

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

Oh! Oh that looks awesome, thanks for the tip!

You're welcome! ^_^

I'm spending waaayyyy too much time experimenting with layering XD

3 minutes ago, TheGagster said:

I made my little warrior a badass masked knight!

59f5641155ff1_braveboi.PNG.8764d2c10a224c55a36a74d96eadc44a.PNG Tremble in fear before him!

Ohhh! Those wing spikes look incredible with the armor. That is a dragon not to be messed with.

the halloween event costumes are totally bugged for me........ most of them dont show up and some costumes show up as completely different costumes

Wow, none of the wing pieces work very well with the Desipis so far. Clips with the neck. Same with the scarf. It's those frills XD

This event has probably been the best yet, I hope Holidays always come back after this.

Edited by blockEdragon
Wrong thread!

Has ANYONE actually seen the mummy wings ?

8 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Has ANYONE actually seen the mummy wings ?

I've seen them on other hatchlings but not in the dress up page.

Hope this happens for Christmas....I'd love to get some CB hollys.

Although I've heard that some holly owners are upset with the idea, because it means they will no longer be able to corner the market. But you guys? That's just pure selfishness, and unworthy of the holiday.

Edited by Riverwillows

1 hour ago, DragonNeko said:

I have yet to see a Cavern Lurker. I got myself a mummy knight now lol

If you used the gold it would look kinda like a fallen warrior, mummified in his armor,

Some of these dragons look less like they're pretending to be something else, and more like a typical Flight Rising dragon.

I am not sure if this would be the right place to ask this. But I've not come across a treat in over 24 hours. I am just missing one and wondering if its just me.
I've already done ctrl + F5 and that didn't fix it.

13 minutes ago, Riokeshen said:

I am not sure if this would be the right place to ask this. But I've not come across a treat in over 24 hours. I am just missing one and wondering if its just me.
I've already done ctrl + F5 and that didn't fix it.

This is happening to me too.

EDIT: it's working for me now.

Edited by Perhin

I'm assuming TCA was also involved in the knight outfits, but if there was any one else involved too... I LOVE THEM WAY MORE THAN I SHOULD. I thought I was happy when the pirate ones came out, and then knights topped it :wub:

I is the poor little cricket based on something? Bombing Jiminy and Cricky(Mulan's) seems a bit much. >_<

I am having same problem, does anyone know what is going on? I have listed items but no pix of anything except ghost. It didn't happen straightaway. First couple of days it worked fine. Is this happening to everybody now?

Thank you so much! I never remember to try that until someone is kind enough to remind me that fixes so many things.

And I was heartbroken to lose my parrot. :D