TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

My witchlight is also a pirate, currently. I had no idea what the breed was called so thank you, heh.

16 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

This is my witchlight hatchie currently:

Bh11x5r.png

A wizard pirate balerina.

Actually I changed the pants to brown since this picture was taken, but mostly the same.

Edit:  Something strange just happened, I backed out of buying a new outfit, and somehow had the red pirate set when I went to dress up my hatchling, but now most of the outfits are broken and won't show, or show the incorrect outfit.  What the...?

You got hit by the same thing that has happen to most people, you are going need to do a clear history on your browser and that should fix it.

Also, nice costume.

Okay so someone was obviously trying to view bomb my babies to death as I’ve found them in every hatchery I’ve visited so far when I only ever do one at a time. I’m gonna have to change my signature to remove the link and cease communicating in here because I think that is what is making me a target.

9 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

You got hit by the same thing that has happen to most people, you are going need to do a clear history on your browser and that should fix it.

Also, nice costume.

Thanks!  And that fixed it...but...I still have the red pirate outfit for free for some reason...also the mummy wings don't work.

Just now, VioletWhirlwind said:

Thanks!  And that fixed it...but...I still have the red pirate outfit for free for some reason...also the mummy wings don't work.

No problem!

And yea, that is weird. (And on my screen the Mummy's head has () on the text at the end for some reason lol)

Loving this event! I've managed to collect all the treats early on, which saves some time stalking the pages for them.

I'm absolutely loving the return of previous CB dragons. I grabbed one Cavern Lurker to finsih my set of four CBs, it always bothered be that I had an uneven number of them. I was finally able to grab some Marrows and enough of them to satisfy my scroll goals. I missed them the first time around despite being here, those were the newbie days. And Pumpkins! They're usually so hard to get 2G/3G+ checker mates for, so it's fantastic that there'll be more around for lineage makers in future.

Happy Hunting to everyone! I'm eagerly awaiting the 31st to see what the new dragons will be. :)

I've only found 42/50 treats, but I haven't seen any since yesterday. Do some take longer to appear or something?

Finally got at least two of all the Halloweens I'm missing, so now once I'm not locked I can cruise the AP for pretties.

13 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I've only found 42/50 treats, but I haven't seen any since yesterday. Do some take longer to appear or something?

there was a glitch for some people were treats stopped before they found them all. if one doesint pop up soon you mite have it. they should pop up between 5-15 min.

17 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

When that happened to me F5 usually fixed it. I usually collect them on the "Cave" or "Account" side (they are easiest to spot there).

Edit: But if there is a known glitch that might be futile. :(

1 hour ago, Moondragon007 said:

I love the d20!

(that's the purple isosehedron  with a 20 on it for non-gamers)

Did you also find the Pen & the Paper already ?! ;)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

19 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Just checking that you're counting correctly. You should have 8 rows of 6 and one row of two for a total of 50. If you don't try a hard refresh and cache clearing to see if the treats start showing again.

I got all the treats this morning, and I'm loving these incuhatchable eggs in the AP. :) 

15 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

Anybody else's Wizard apparel not showing up?

Have you tried a hard refresh(ctrl+F5)?

I have seen 48 hatchlings.

5 Pumpkin

3 Black Marrow

8 Shadow Walkers

10 Cavern Lurker

13 Grave

6 Desipis

and 3 Witchlight

But not a single Caligene. :(

11 minutes ago, Enuescaris said:

I have seen 48 hatchlings.

5 Pumpkin

3 Black Marrow

8 Shadow Walkers

10 Cavern Lurker

13 Grave

6 Desipis

and 3 Witchlight

But not a single Caligene. :(

I have some of each, though not many caligenes out of my 52 visitors.  Oddly, I only recognize 2 names.  The rest are unknown to me.

6 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

I have some of each, though not many caligenes out of my 52 visitors.  Oddly, I only recognize 2 names.  The rest are unknown to me.

There are some names I think I recognize but not really.

Yeah, very few people picked Caligene from what I can tell. It took me until today to see even one when I collected candy!

I was torn between Caligene and Black Marrow. Took Black Marrow in the end since I didn't have any CB of those... and didn't know that we could grab them this year...

ive seen:

pumpkin - 4

marrow - 2

shadow - 9

cavern - 3

grave - 5

desipis - 7

caligene - 1

witchlight - 0 (me)

5 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Yeah, very few people picked Caligene from what I can tell. It took me until today to see even one when I collected candy!

Huh, I didn't realise this was a phenomenon. XD I've been seeing Caligenes quite frequently - nothing that would've made me think they were underrepresented. I guess I must be hoarding the Caligene meet-ups!

I've had 35 encounters; of those, 3 have been pumpkins, 2 have been marrows, 5 have been shadow walkers, 3 have been cavern lurkers, 8 have been graves, 5 have been desipes, 6 have been caligenes, and 3 have been witchlights.

Luck of the draw, I guess. :)

I've tried f5 lots of times but still cant see the costumes. My browser history clears itself after every session. What else can I try?