TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

4 minutes ago, Zango said:

I've tried f5 lots of times but still cant see the costumes. My browser history clears itself after every session. What else can I try?

Try Ctrl + F5

I was torn between Grave and Caligene - So glad I went with the latter! I love my Ravenclaw Caligene.

Have seen all hatchies except Witchlight. :(

So far I have a shadow, a pumpkin, 10 graves oO, 4 witchlights, 3 marrow, 2 desipis and 3 lurkers not counting mine.

It was so hard to choose which hatchling to dress up, as they are all adorable. It was a close competition between the Witchlight, Desipis, and Caligene, but I went with the latter. :D I really love how we can see other people's hatchlings, too; these kind of interactive events are great :P

I think I'm gonna be sticking with this outfit, as it matches so well; wish there was a parrot that was black and gold or something XD

hpAueEr.png

I'm kinda sad that Vampires weren't a choice or are able to be found in the caves (I know they have that Bite BSA, but still)

Edited by Natakiro

My Grave has traded candy with 2 Pumpkin, 7 Shadow Walkers, 6 Cavern Lurkers, 8 Graves, 2 Desipis, 3 Caligene & 1 Witchlight... NO Black Marrows!

1 minute ago, Zango said:

Ctrl f5 does not refresh on my pc, only function f5.

Try to clear your browser history?

edit:

My black marrow ran into mostly Graves with shadow walkers being up there. Though I have seen all the other breeds at least once.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

2 minutes ago, Enuescaris said:

Natakiro, that does look very pretty. :D

Mine currently looks like this

DoJkZZD.png

Mummy pirate. It fits well though.

Aww, it's really cute; I've seen quite a lot of mummy+pirates! :3 I've only seen 1 Marrow, so far, though D:

I think this is the funniest one I've seen; honestly looks like they threw everything on it. XD Kinda looks like it has high-heels on, too.

FIJ4VkY.png

Finally. My 50th hatchling was a caligene! :D

And I mostly get ghosts, ballerina ghosts and hogwarts.. everything?

Thanks to TJ, the conceptualizers, and the spriters, a delightful time in the cave recently has found all of the available tricks or treats are nestled behind their gates near our nursery, my nests have been kept full with CB eggs of times long past, and I wander through the rules and requirements of the event while eagerly waiting for the arrival of the new Halloween dragon eggs.

Not a bad outcome so far. But more to come! Thanks to all.

It's been great to obtain the CB eggs of old time Halloween breeds. I never thought i would have these eggs from years before I joined the Cave. AWESOME!!

1 hour ago, Zango said:

I've tried f5 lots of times but still cant see the costumes. My browser history clears itself after every session. What else can I try?

Try clearing your cache, not just your history. It works on mobile, too. :)

Edited by HeartJacker13

Whew! Got all 50 treats, got all my missing past CB's, I'm ready for Halloween dragons!!  Just gonna play with my hatchie til then.

I kinda feel like I shouldn't use anything from the red pirate set, since it glitched and gave it to me for free...But...that sword...and the red parrot...

Also...where are the pumpkins?  I haven't seen one...or a witchlight other than mine for that matter...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

My little Marrow and I, have run into 3 Witchlight, 4 Pumpkins, 4 Shadow Walkers, 1 Caligene, 1 Desipis, 1 Black Marrow, and 9 Graves.

Heya! Sorry I'm late to the party and sorry to repeat this - but are there 49 total trick or treat collectibles? Thanks in advance~

Also thanks to those who said to clear your cache to get your pirate outfits to show again!

My little Caligene hatchie just met up with his first Cavern Lurker, but we still haven't seen a Pumpkin. Shame, too, because they are so cute! We have seen 33 in all. It is so much fun seeing all the different costumes that people have put together. Right now mine is mostly ghost, with a wizard scarf, ballerina headband, and pirate hat and parrot. But I may change him up. I'll probably wait until midnight, though, to see what new stuff we get then. ;)

@coo_- There should be 50 treats, although one of them refuses to show for me (I just have a blank space where it should be.) And your hatchling is one of the ones that I have met! The only name I have recognized at all so far.

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, GuesssWho said:

So what's with the cricket getting nuked, anyway?

Part of me hopes we will get an explanation for what it's referencing, but part of me also hopes it remains a mystery. That someone has this bizarre, all-encompassing rage for crickets and they just can't help themselves.

Wish there was an easier way to share one's hatchling dress-up without bothering with screenshots. I'm on mobile, so there's no way I'm messing around with that low-res can of worms =p I'll probably stick with my Marrow pirate unless something really neat comes out later on.

11 minutes ago, coo_ said:

Heya! Sorry I'm late to the party and sorry to repeat this - but are there 49 total trick or treat collectibles? Thanks in advance~

Also thanks to those who said to clear your cache to get your pirate outfits to show again!

There are actually 50 trick or treat collectibles this year!

18 minutes ago, Nine said:

Wish there was an easier way to share one's hatchling dress-up without bothering with screenshots. I'm on mobile, so there's no way I'm messing around with that low-res can of worms =p

I think just using the halloween17/username link should work. See if you can see mine with the link below.

https://dragcave.net/halloween17/purplehaze

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I think just using the halloween17/username link should work. See if you can see mine with the link below.

https://dragcave.net/halloween17/purplehaze

It works.