TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Oh crap. Knights! And here I thought I'd be keeping my hatchling's current costume for awhile. The knight stuff is so awesome!

I just started the event and I am having fun, I've had two shadow walkers and three graves show up, hopefully others will come and visit my little shadow walker Knight.

Altered my hatchie's costume, so now it looks like a magical pirate knight, complete with parrot patronus/familiar XD 

Wow, I thought I would be sticking with the pirate one for awhile, but the knight costume is awesome. My witchlight is now a very happy knight with a parrot on his shoulder, heh.

I heard you guys like amalgamations...

3Nb1Lc4.png

B)

By the way @sashomarine, I'm seriously digging your hatchie's color scheme.

Edited by cbussiere

6 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/gNQTUJEukNpGMxSL/dragcave.net

I hope that works ^^; That's about the limit of my abilities . . . I don't know how to make the actual picture appear, or change the name of the link.

Nice this looks good, there is a picture of mine on the previous page (58).

to get a picture to appear take a screen shot of it (I used the snipping tool) save it to your computer and upload it using the link just above and to the left of the submit reply button on this page.

Edited by Rexsaurus

1 minute ago, Rexsaurus said:

Nice this looks good, there is a picture of mine on the previous page (58).

to get a picture to appear take a screen shot of it (I used the snipping tool) save it to your computer and upload it using the link just above and to the left of the submit reply button on this page.

Ahhh! I'll do that next time! Thank you!

Okay . . . going to give this another shot. Here's my DragonKnight Mummy with his pet Parrot.

Screenshot-2017-10-28 Dragon Cave.png

Yay! It worked! :D

Edited by dragondoodle
celebratory comment ^_^

lebSS5p.png

Graves have such nice patterns already it's hard to find anything that really works.

(also my bab appears to be missing some of their wing there... weird.)

59f562165919b_ScreenShot2017-10-28at9_26_03PM.png.1819cf38258a1c01bc6984dfadb514a2.png

I LOVE THE KNIGHT COSTUME (dmm mainly because of the red+yellow colouring I guess since I'm such a huge fan of Iron Man

And here's my costume! Still looking wizardry

59f5627dbfc15_ScreenShot2017-10-28at10_09_03PM.png.41078d78412e794c44062dc5449b80b2.png

Still haven't got the chance to meet pumpkin or witch light....I hope she could visit all eight breeds by the end of the event!

I dont know what I did, but I fixed it and OMG these costumes!!! :wub: My grave makes the best pirate knight!

Screenshot_20171029-011351.jpg

@Syiren Your hatchling looks gorgeous! I love what you did with that outfit.

Edit: @CreepyPastaBabe No, Vampires are not dropping in the Halloween biome. This is presumably because we can get them year-round via Bite.

Edited by songwithnosoul

1 minute ago, songwithnosoul said:

@Syiren Your hatchling looks gorgeous! I love what you did with that outfit.

Haha, thanks! This event is reminding me how much fun it is to dress up. :D

I'm having such a hard time deciding how to dress my little Pumpkin baby! Right now she's a knight-pirate with hints of ballerina and wizard.

image.png.6d6b812a4d73334a1d5a6aff4b570355.png

Just now, Marie19R said:

I'm having such a hard time deciding how to dress my little Pumpkin baby! Right now she's a knight-pirate with hints of ballerina and wizard.

image.png.6d6b812a4d73334a1d5a6aff4b570355.png

If you layer those ballet slippers over the armor it will look like a pink accented boot ;)