TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Here's my dragon's current costume if anyone wishes to see it (if I'm not to post this, please let me know and I'll try and edit/remove it when I can) ^^;

Yay! I'm officially done breeding all but one of my adult Halloween dragons. I have a Witchlight that I'm saving because a user requested offspring and I'm waiting for them to possibly get back to me. 

So uh, the events bugged for me? Half of the costumes don't even show, or they're replaced by a different costume part, and it seems both my laptop and phone have this issue??

Screenshot_20171028-200658.png

1 hour ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

I kinda feel like I shouldn't use anything from the red pirate set, since it glitched and gave it to me for free...But...that sword...and the red parrot...

Also...where are the pumpkins?  I haven't seen one...or a witchlight other than mine for that matter...

Getting a costume for free is not a glitch.

Anyone who's costumes are glitching or not showing up, have you tried a hard refresh on the page, and/or clearing your cache and cookies?

So far I have only bred *one* of my old Halloweens, a Black Marrow, and I only bred that because I suddenly realized I could actually continue the lineage.

7 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

TJ once said something along the lines of "because Halloween is about grabbing as many treats as you can while the other days are more about sharing the joy and the feeling". (Not an exact quote, mind you !)

And since Christmas and Valentine's are times you are supposed to spend with your loved ones, having a limit of CBs probably helps with that. Catch your two and be done with it. Everyone easily gets all they can get, no one is left out. No time spent online in a trading/hunting/gifting frenzy, more time for the real world. ;)

And it makes the respective holiday dragons more special, I guess. Like Christmas is supposed to be a special time of the year, and Valentine's is celebrating the special-ness of your sweetheart(s) and your relationship(s).

I'm completely happy with the limit, but I'd be over the moon with joy if we should get to collect the past CBs we don't already have. (My beloved Shadows were given to me, now if I could have CB Heartseekers as well... Dream come true.)

That makes perfect sense. :) Im totally fine with that. Ive just always been curious.

Same here. I dont have any cbs of christmas dragons before wrapping wings and my first cb Valentine was i want to say radiant angel? Which ever one that came right after wrappibg wings. :P

Also guys, how do you clear cache on a phone? I still can't see most of my costumes and now that I'm seeing that pirate outfit for the first time it's awesome and I want to use it. (My phone is a Galaxy J7 Samsung)

Edited by Syiren

Here's my hatchie!

It seems you get one free set each day and have to buy the other two.

Has anyone else met a hatchie they can't click on to find out whose scroll it's on?

My hatchie met a pumpkin today and I have no clue who it belongs to.

The hatchlings before and after were both clickable.

Mine is glitched as well. The only outfit that actually shows is the ghost. Tried buying an outfit - nothing. :-(

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Has anyone else met a hatchie they can't click on to find out whose scroll it's on?

My hatchie met a pumpkin today and I have no clue who it belongs to.

The hatchlings before and after were both clickable.

There's a Grave on my list that doesn't show who it belongs to as well - I wonder how that happens.

I'm wondering if those hatchlings are on scrolls whose members have hidden their usernames?

I'm really digging the blue/silver knight costume, but I freaking love pirates so my Desipis is sticking with her pirate witch.

And now I've decided her name is Kalypso. <3

Only thing that would have made it even more perfect was if there was an African Grey as one of the parrots. <3

Edited by Raikielia

Yeah...bought the knight costume but the system is glitches, so all I can get is a ballerina tutu, a scarf and a ghost hood...lol.

Finally got all eight breeds to visit my Grave hatchling. That dang Caligene took forever to visit!

Edited by Condorflight

GILGAMEEEESH

I've been so hyped for the Fate armors since seeing the Saber (blue) one from someone's store glitch. They look amazing. I'm surprised the other one is Gil and not Emiya, definitely not complaining though since both their outfits are great. (y)(y)(y)