TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Has anyone posted how many total treats there are to collect this year? I haven't had any new ones show up so I think I might be done...but I want to be sure. XD  

Nevermind I found it! lol 

Edited by IvoryRaven15

1 hour ago, Kiryu said:

Who made the knight armor? I want to personally thank them for being able to have a Shadow Walker dressed up as Gilgamesh.

(really good Saber, too.)

:3c

42 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

I just got an Undertale thing... x'D Sneaky sticking that statue in there for the people on the in.~

I love that treat. Subtle nod to people who played Undertale, but still a cool design for people who haven't.

Also, thanks @TCA!! I was surprised and pleased to see Fate costumes. :D

For a moment I thought that parts of the gold armor was see through because it was so close to the color of my cavern lurker's hide lol

Good for you! I know the pumpkins always seem to be the hardest to get

Hey guys, I need help. I can't pick what hatchling I want for the event... I always loved Black Marrow's and Shadow Walkers- but i'm loving the style of the Cavern Lurker's and Witchlight's... For the event (Sorry Shadow Walkers! I wanted a more colorful baby for the event.~) should I get the Black Marrow, Cavern Lurker, or Witchlight trick-or-treater?

1 minute ago, Cecona said:

Good for you! I know the pumpkins always seem to be the hardest to get

Yeah, I've noticed. :( Maybe I'll get lucky again? I missed a lot of Halloweens, so I'm trying to collect as many as I can. :)

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

Hey guys, I need help. I can't pick what hatchling I want for the event... I always loved Black Marrow's and Shadow Walkers- but i'm loving the style of the Cavern Lurker's and Witchlight's... For the event (Sorry Shadow Walkers! I wanted a more colorful baby for the event.~) should I get the Black Marrow, Cavern Lurker, or Witchlight trick-or-treater?

The cavern lurker looks really happy if that's your sort of thing. LOL

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

I'll be honest: I don't see many Witchlights when I trick-or-treat.

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

The cavern lurker looks really happy if that's your sort of thing. LOL

Tbh I think they're all super happy looking but I kind of see your point, the mouth is wider on that one. x'D I just seriously love the color purple, but I wanted to try to do the most creepy hatchling I could do. Mind you- a hatching is a baby dragon so we'll see how creepy I can make a baby look. x'D

1 minute ago, HeartJacker13 said:

I'll be honest: I don't see many Witchlights when I trick-or-treat.

Is that a good or bad thing? Sorry, being a typed message I can't tell if you're basically saying "Don't do it" or "Be different and pick it" lol. ;3;

3 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

I chose cavern lurker because of that super happy face and the colors, though witch light is really good too- just wish the green lights were more visible, you know? I think you should do lurker but it's your choice.

Love the new event and the ability to get 1st gen Halloween dragons from past years! It's fun dressing up the hatchlings, plus they are adorable. Sadly though I'm unable to see most of the outfits, and two of those are the ones I want most, knight and pirate. I've tried refreshing but it doesn't work.

Also excited for this years Halloween dragon :D

6 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

It would be good to see more Witchlights! They seem pretty underrepresented. Maybe since they're the newest and haven't had as much time to grow on people, a lot chose old favorites.

7 minutes ago, Amberleafz said:

Love the new event and the ability to get 1st gen Halloween dragons from past years! It's fun dressing up the hatchlings, plus they are adorable. Sadly though I'm unable to see most of the outfits, and two of those are the ones I want most, knight and pirate. I've tried refreshing but it doesn't work.

Also excited for this years Halloween dragon :D

clearing your browser cookies/cache usually fixes this issue right away.

Edited by Cecona

Just now, Cecona said:

clearing your browser history/cache usually fixes this issue right away.

Thank you! It worked ^^

16 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

Hehe, sorry. I meant it as "Be different!" :) 

If anyone is still having costume glitch on their phone go to settings >system manager> storage> cache> clear cache 

That fixed it for me.

1 minute ago, Velvet_paw said:

If anyone is still having costume glitch on their phone go to settings >system manager> storage> cache> clear cache 

That fixed it for me.

safari also has a clear history option when looking at your history which works if you use an iphone/ipad/apple products

The scores once asking people here on the forums, someone on my Skype, my mom, and my aunt:
Black Marrow - 0 (RIP.)
Cavern Lurker - 4
Witchlight - 4
I think I might go with the Witchlight, number 3 in my choices... I guess I have to be my own tie breaker- do you know how hard that is? XD
Let's go fuzzy witchlight baby. Apparently barely anyone picks Witchlight's, or so I've been informed. So i'll see if I can work with this. ;3; Funny too, because I missed getting them when they first released so I only just got mine today from the new Halloween holiday biome. So even then I only know what the adults look like due to the wiki. This will be... Different. ;3; Thanks to everyone who gave me their opinions, I just wish the scores didn't end up tying because the idea of asking others for help when I still had to pick completely backfired my plans. XD

Nice choice, I've only seen three witchlights during this whole event so you'll probably make people happy when they see your little fuzzbutt

4 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

The scores once asking people here on the forums, someone on my Skype, my mom, and my aunt:
Black Marrow - 0 (RIP.)
Cavern Lurker - 4
Witchlight - 4
I think I might go with the Witchlight, number 3 in my choices... I guess I have to be my own tie breaker- do you know how hard that is? XD
Let's go fuzzy witchlight baby. Apparently barely anyone picks Witchlight's, or so I've been informed. So i'll see if I can work with this. ;3; Funny too, because I missed getting them when they first released so I only just got mine today from the new Halloween holiday biome. So even then I only know what the adults look like due to the wiki. This will be... Different. ;3; Thanks to everyone who gave me their opinions, I just wish the scores didn't end up tying because the idea of asking others for help when I still had to pick completely backfired my plans. XD

Awww, you can pretend your hatchie is one you just picked up. x)

Just now, cbussiere said:

Awww, you can pretend your hatchie is one you just picked up. x)

Oh, that's a wonderful idea! Great, now i'll be super attached compared to other dragons. x'D Thanks for the idea. ;3; Time to think of a name for this trick-or-treater so I can properly name them once my egg hatches. ;3;

AS happy as I am about them returning, the CBs are making the trading sections rather frustrating (for me at least). They're all that people seem to want, which makes trading bred ones rather un-fun. I know one of the things I'm trying to trade is rather specific so what I want for it won't be easy, but the others are literally "Offer any pretty bred babies" and I've not got a single offer yet. :/