Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I do think redraws are a better plan as well

Also, no one is angry to my knowledge, a bit if idea jousting is good for the soul!

Edited by blockEdragon

Nooothin for me. I kinda forgot about it between work and everything else, then realized it was today and I hadn't seen an email, so.

Congrats to all of the October winners!  A very Happy Halloween to you!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Man a halloween raffle win would have been cool, but nup. Congrats to the lucky winners!

Not a winner this time but that isn't a shocker. :P 

Congrats to the winners. :) 

No win for me either (totally forgot to check til just now), but congratulations to the winners! A Halloween baby would have been awesome, but alas, nada. Oh well! Next time! :)

Nothing for me either. Had some Halloween dragons grow up today so I've already entered the new raffle.

Congrats to whoever won this month!

Well, if any active forum posters did achieve the near-impossible, they certainly haven't announced it. I commend their strategy, but it is rather odd. The proclivity to vent emotion on such an occasion tends to win out in the end, I've noticed.

15 minutes ago, Miral said:

Well, if any active forum posters did achieve the near-impossible, they certainly haven't announced it. I commend their strategy, but it is rather odd. The proclivity to vent emotion on such an occasion tends to win out in the end, I've noticed.

Someone posted in the Halloween News thread earlier about winning. That's the only announcement I've seen though.

Congrats, winners! Cherish your spooky, shiny babs :)

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Someone posted in the Halloween News thread earlier about winning. That's the only announcement I've seen though.

Congrats, winners! Cherish your spooky, shiny babs :)

I meant in this thread. The news posts are replied to so quickly I can't keep up. But that's good to hear. It was starting to seem a little strange since this topic is usually the first one they flock to.

A CB Silver Shimmer around Chinese New Year would be my ideal win.

Edited by Miral

I am a bit shocked right now.

I got one. A silver. On Halloween. :blink: *passes out*

24 minutes ago, Nathair said:

I am a bit shocked right now.

I got one. A silver. On Halloween. :blink: *passes out*

*fans Nathair*  Congrats!  Tinsel or Shimmer?

@prpldrgnfr Tinsel. :blink: And thanks! XD 

Edit: Even more wierd is its the only prize type i dont have yet! (I only have prize offspring otherwise)

Edited by Nathair

Thanks @Jazeki ^_^  I certainly will, but I may have to translate it to Irish/Gaelic if my ideas are already taken!

I am rather surprised everyone is so quiet about winning. I wonder if they are nervous to post due to being possibly harassed?

Makes me feel out of place :blink:

@Nathair  Sweet! and even better it's one you didn't have!  (psst-I'm open to swaps if you need/want to at some point ;))

I'm surprised there aren't more as well, maybe they aren't on the forums?

Edited by prpldrgnfr

@prpldrgnfr That's cool with me. ^_^ I may start a checker with the new halloween breed, seeing as the silvery tones might go well with it. I have not been a lineage breeder but I started this halloween actually.

Likely reason. Considering so many people popped on too late for the new breed.

Maybe the new winners don't want to mention it before they even had a chance of picking up the prize? At least if I had won this time (I didn't :P ) I couldn't have claimed the prize egg yet, and probably would not for a few more days, because of all the Halloween madness that uses up all the egg & hatchie slots.

After all the posts about fair/not fair and"we have to change everything - this isn't to say I have to win but it doesn't work as it stands" and the rest - if I ever win (which I haven't and never will :lol: ) I wouldn't post to say I had. Such posts only ever lead to fruitless discussions.

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Maybe the new winners don't want to mention it before they even had a chance of picking up the prize? At least if I had won this time (I didn't :P ) I couldn't have claimed the prize egg yet, and probably would not for a few more days, because of all the Halloween madness that uses up all the egg & hatchie slots.

Same here. This once, I'm glad I didn't win. :P

Thanks @Nimrodel!

So as far as a name, @Jazeki.... it is now Airgid Iontas de Oiche Shamhna, which in plain english is "Silver Surprise of Halloween". :lol: