Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Super excited to see the raffle results! Good luck to everyone who entered, going to be the first CB Prizes to grow up in 2018! :) 

*scratches head* I didn't get that screen which tells me I didn't win, I just got January Raffle screen.

perhaps it takes a few minutes to show up? Have never been awake at this time to look

Yup, just got the loser message yay me!

Edited by Karobb

The "no win" always takes longer to show than the "win," for anyone who didn't know/forgot.

Edit: I must say, the "no win" appeared a lot faster this time, which is a definite improvement.

Edited by Miral

The loser message came quite fast this month. Yay, I don't have to sit around to be absolutely sure I lost...

:(

Maybe next month.

Just now, Miral said:

The "no win" always takes longer to show than the "win," for anyone who didn't know/forgot.

LOL @ forgot about the winner's message, like I am ever going to see that!  

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

Nothing for me either this month. Congrats to all who did win though!

This month?   Try every month!

Honestly I would settle for being able to trade for the 2nd gens I need to even out my scroll.   But now you need a 1st gen just to get 2nd gens.  One would have thought 60 pries awarded a month would make them more available   Perhaps after a year of raffles there will be enough for them to trickle down?

Personally I have given up on prizes altogether, or any generation, I breed the ones I own to the AP and get on with it.

Edited by Karobb

Boo-day-hoo. Nothing new. Nevertheless, one must try!!! For the most part I'm rather pleased with what I've managed to get this month. 

Congrats to whomever won!

@Karobb I'm sorry you're having trouble getting prizes, but many of us are and many of us also are in the exact same boat. Specifically saying they didn't win this month doesn't mean they've won before, either.

I'm not sure why you feel that you need a cb prize to get a 2nd gen prize, though? I have no cb prize of my own but have traded for all three of my 2nd gens for very reasonable, non-prize-related eggs or hatchies. You just have to keep your eye out for trades looking fr non-prize swaps and if you don't have what they want, give them a polite PM and see if they're willing to hold or put you on a breeding list for later.

10 minutes ago, StarSea said:

@Karobb I'm sorry you're having trouble getting prizes, but many of us are and many of us also are in the exact same boat. Specifically saying they didn't win this month doesn't mean they've won before, either.

I'm not sure why you feel that you need a cb prize to get a 2nd gen prize, though? I have no cb prize of my own but have traded for all three of my 2nd gens for very reasonable, non-prize-related eggs or hatchies. You just have to keep your eye out for trades looking fr non-prize swaps and if you don't have what they want, give them a polite PM and see if they're willing to hold or put you on a breeding list for later.

All the 2nd gens I ever see for trade are asking specifically for 2nd gen swaps, its was honestly easier to get 2nd gens when prizes were more rare.   Seems counter intuitive I know, I am sure the raffle was created to make them more not less available

I do not need a scroll full of prizes, I would just like to even out my base collection so I can stop looking at it!

On another note, it is the 31st so let me go kill a zombie lol!

Edited by Karobb

I kind of giggle because I have more 2G sprite alts than I do 2G prizes, which is none. Sure I have a few 2G kins which are gorgeous <3 but I've never actually bothered to trade for a 2G Prize before? Guess cause I'm too nervous to XD but I do look forward to seeing the new prizes this time around! 

I've entered the raffles ever since '14 I believe? Can't remember but I know it was around there and I've never missed these monthly raffles, yet I still haven't won. Which I'm not terribly upset about, in fact, it just gives me more hope for the next one! Plus I love seeing how happy the prizes make others. So even if I didn't win I get to see someone out there who /really/ wanted one finally get something. :) So with that being said, many congrats to the winners!

Congratulations to the winners! Nothing for me this month either, but better luck next year!

Congrats to the winners, no luck again on my side (including Zombies...)

good luck next year to everyone who didn't win, and congrats to those who did! 

I wish there was a way for me to earn mine as I am honestly 100% sure I will never win a raffle in my life. I have 0 luck in raffles, but I can work hard. :( but I'll try again every month anyway. Congrats to whoever won! :) 

*boards Train Loser*

Ah well - I expected nothing else!  Congrats to the lucky ones!  :)