Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Preemptive congrats to all the winners. XD 

Edit: maybe better luck in December.

Edited by Jazeki

Just now, PREDATOR said:

As per usual, I didn't win. Oh well. Always next time! Congrats to those who won, in advance. :)

I keep rooting for you too! If I ever win I just plan on dumping the 2Gs out into the AP like all my other eggs. 

Oh, the "Sorry, you were not selected" message is already there.

Congrats to those who got the other one!  :)

i've been trying for years and i finally won. I Deserve This.

(really though, i'm super happy - it's a bronze tinsel and if i were pickier i'd be disappointed in that but they just so happen to look gorgeous with terraes, which i was planning to breed my prize with if i ever got one, so i'm excited! i already have names in mind haha)

14 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Amazing. I didn't win ! What a surprise XD

*climbs into Fuzzbucket's boat*  :P

Congrats to those who did, though. :)

37 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Amazing. I didn't win ! What a surprise XD

22 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

*climbs into Fuzzbucket's boat*  :P

Congrats to those who did, though. :)

*hops in, too*

Would have been too awesome - claiming a prize in my birthday month XD But then again, actually waiting until my birthday before claiming might have turned me into a babbling mess from anticipation :lol:

Wooohooo! After all these years of trying, I've finally won a Prize!! :) Silver Shimmerscale too, that was my preferred Prize (along with Gold Shimmerscale).

So, my plan is to keep the first Shimmer egg, and then rotate between swapping 2nd gens, gifting and trading (for a couple of common CB hatchlings though, nothing too difficult). I hope this works out, I really want people who don't have a CB Prize to be able to get 2nd gens without having to sacrifice 3 CB Golds or something... (I've been there long enough).

Good luck to all who participate in the next Raffle.

Well Shimmerbab is merely a dream. :( Maybe my birthday month.

I didn't win, but congrats to all who did! :) May your shinies produce lots more shinies.

Didn't win either! Congrats everyone who got their new shiny, treat them well! :)

Hah, these past days I've had the raffle in mind, but on the drawing day I forgot all about it until I saw this thread XD

Congrats to the new winners!

No shiny for me, but I'm not even surprised at this point. Congrats to those who did get lucky this month.

Edited by The Dragoness

Well, time for me to join the no-win group. It's always really nice to see first time winners though! the happiness from the raffle is infectious, I'd say.

I'm having a CB Golds / CB Silvers Raffle in the Departure's Thread for those who didn't win this month. Feel free to go look and enter! :D

Congrats to this month's winners! I love seeing excited first-time winners here, it's so nice. And encouraging, too, 'cause maybe that will be me one day? Not this month though. Oh well.

I won. Yay.

If you want a 2g shiny from me, just shoot me a message and I can give one to you for free.

Edited by MadameZ

8 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

I'm having a CB Golds / CB Silvers Raffle in the Departure's Thread for those who didn't win this month. Feel free to go look and enter! :D

That's so generous of you! I was not one of the lucky ones this month so I entered. :)

I forgot to look until just now, but not surprised that I didn't win. :P

Congratulations to those who did! :D I am really happy for you.