TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

That's funny, I knew the birthday was coming up and checked the cave each morning and today.. I forgot about it. So I was quite surprised when I checked it just now. biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for the extra egg slot, this is much appreciated! As is the new BSA!

Never won anything in raffles so let's see how that will turn out. xd.png

Also, got one of each of the new eggs and then two more - couldn't be happier. smile.gif

Thanks to everyone involved!

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Thank you SO MUCH, TJ!

This is amazing!!!!! Everything we've asked for and more! *0*

Happy Birthday, DC!

I love all the changes! Monthly raffles will be exciting and I was so happy to wake up to an extra egg slot.

Only caught one of the new eggs so far, but I will keep hunting!

I woke up, remembered this amazing event, and smiled. It's been a long time since DC made me smile.

<3

wait......we can do WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!?!?! Omg! THANK YOU TJ!! all my wishes have been granted in one swift, wonderdlful moment!

The better sorting, the platinum trophy, the extra egg slot....I'm FREAKING OUT right now!!! *breaks out happy dance* I will fully dive into this when I get off work. biggrin.gif

egglocked with 4 of the new eggs (dont want to give up my fire gem and silver eggs), but i cant wait to see what they turn out to be! happy birthday dc!!!

Love how the vampires were updated but not ruined; I always loved their wonky old sprites, but the new ones are just polished up ^^ How do you get to see the vampire progeny? I can't figure out how.

But ugh, having a super hard time getting any of the new eggs. Since they're thrown in with the usual releases, I can't spam click (already got a pillow by mistake.) Hopefully I can still nab some later today :/

Anyway, nice new updates, and happy 11th birthday, DC!

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY!

I don't quite understand the raffles but the rest of this sounds awesome! I love the grouping already. :3

Could someone please explain the codes everyone's excited about?

What a beautiful day (though it's cloudy here) with so many useful updates in DC! I really love that tiny xenowyrm on the platinum trophy. Such a cutie!

And new eggs! I managed to catch each of them during maintenance time. Not exactly during maintenance, but 3 eggs at 3:00 am (cave time) and 3 eggs at 3:06 am.

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave! Thanks, TJ and all the others behind this wonderful event!

*viewbombs eggs* come on, hatch! tongue.gif

They're coded to never get sick, so they can only hatch faster smile.gif

Well, they are sick: The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there’s something wrong with it. Just can't die of sickness.

Just realized it is possible to filter dragons and show only those who are unnamed. blink.gif How awesome! I've been trying to get my act together and finish naming all of mine, and this is going to make things much easier!!

TJ's eggs are finally starting to hatch laugh.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif Can't wait to see the hatchies! Please be the other mana Xenos, please be the other mana xenos...

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Can I just take a moment to say thank you to TJ and everyone who makes all these events possible? So glad to have an 8th egg slot now.

Also, thank you Spriter(s) for these new dragons - Mastered to get one from each Biome, so I'm excited to see what they will become.

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY!

I don't quite understand the raffles but the rest of this sounds awesome! I love the grouping already. :3

Could someone please explain the codes everyone's excited about?

TJ's eggs' codes read as 'this isn't even my final form'. c:

Happy birthday!

Thank you for all pf you've done.

But I'd wish the new eggs will drop more often... I can catch all of them, yellows are elusive.

Loving the new features, thank you!! The only suggestion I have that I'm not sure is already on the list to tweak the groups feature slightly- allow us to select multiple dragons from the Create a Group page smile.gif

Exciting to see what the new dragon(s?) turn out to be! Happy birthday DC!!

Edited by bluesonic1

Im a bit confused about the whole grouping thing. Does it still show your dragons on your scroll as it normally would, just in that group? And can you move them around on your scroll, say, to the top?

It would be cool if each would hatch in a different type of dragon.. like Eastern, Amphiptere, Wyrm, Western, Wyvern and Serpent smile.gif

TJ's eggs' codes read as 'this isn't even my final form'. c:

How does one look at those?

Well, those are some pretty nice surprises. I was thinking the other day about how cool it would be if I could have a way to organise my almost 4000 dragons with tags. Seems like I wasn't the only once who had had the idea.

And the 8 slots... THANK YOU. My mild OCD was suffering a lot from that.

But what's with the eggs? I haven't even seen them dropping. :/

Just realized it is possible to filter dragons and show only those who are unnamed. blink.gif How awesome! I've been trying to get my act together and finish naming all of mine, and this is going to make things much easier!!

That was the first sorting I tried, it's awesome! I have 78 unnamed drags and will work on that list over the next couple of days.

Don't we normally get at least a few hours of just thebnew eggs dropping. With the regular mixed in I've only seen the new eggs twice.

That's been there for about.... a lot time xd.png

Btw, I'm the only one who tought about Power Rangers when saw the eggs? xd.png