TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Omg >3< That's awesome!

For some reason I thought it was a limited time :'D Thank you!

Limited releases are only during holidays: CB Valentine, CB Halloween and CB Christmas. Everything else is permanent. Technically we can count CB Prizes as limited now as well.

Edited by Light Concorde

Happy Bday DC!

This is so exciting, so many good stuff! Thanks TJ!

Have a fun time everyone!

TJ's eggs spell out: This Isn't Even My Final Form

The different egg colors are: Red, Yellow, Black, White, Blue, Pink

POWERFUL dragons for your MIGHTY collection.

You figure it out. I know what these new ones are now!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Happy birthday dc! Thank you for all the wonderful new updates and the exciting new eggs. I love the new platinum trophy and the ward be a. So many presents I'm speechless with gratitude. Thank you for all your hard work xx

I love have TJ's eggs spell this isn't even my final form. biggrin.gif

Btw does someone have a list what color is in which biome? I found Silver in Forest.

Wow, TJ's eggs are still not showing a hint of a crack. These are tough eggs!

I love have TJ's eggs spell this isn't even my final form. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Btw does someone have a list what color is in which biome? I found Silver in Forest.

I caught one color per biome.

Edited by Sheriziya

been pondering those new eggs, and I'm just gonna post my theory on them--the first six generated have the codes: *1this* *2isnt* *3even* *4myyy* *5inal* *6form* that's Dragonball if I ever heard it xd.png

The actual sprites are glossy charcoal black with small patches of color-- we've got pink, blue, white, yellow, black, and red. The small patch of color is shaped suspiciously like a diamond, which has always been a huge aspect of Power Ranger costumes.

My thoughts right now? They're gonna be a six-part combination--like the Megazords from Power Rangers, if you have all six they combine together into one massive dragon--hence the final form hint wink.gif

But that's just my two cents. I know I'm gonna be floored by what they can do no matter what, so I'm waiting with baited breath~

Maybe something like Summon with the Trios- ya gotta have all six to -- do/make/get ..something. Can't wait to find out!

OMG Platinum Trophy and so many, new stuff!

Thank you, TJ, Thank yoU!

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!!

I'll make a list, I got one of every color.

• Red: Volcano

Black: Alpine

Yellow: Jungle

Blue: Desert

Pink: Coast

Silver: Forest

Edited by WaterDroplet

I've pondered it over twice now. Probs gonna be either a Megazord-style transformation, or there's a seventh one being released later in the week, and Shenron appears when you have all seven wink.gif

I'd hate that. Not the 7th egg thing, but the assumption that everyone here knows what we are talking about. Because I have no idea. I am aware that Power Rangers exist - but that is the full extent of my knowledge.

We shouldn't need to know some other game to play this one effectively (unless it is something generic like snakes and ladders !) WTF is a Megazord; it has NOTHING to do with DC. (I hope).

On other notes - LOVE the new egg slots and the trophy thing - I live for the case ! - and the hide action being right there (though I still hope for a multihide option some day.)

And being grouped with the Original Players for join date wink.gif

and the hide action being right there (though I still hope for a multihide option some day.)

Wait what hide action being right th......

OH. ohmy.gif

That is so great. I'm loving this birthday more and more. wub.gif

What color is dropping where:

PINK - Coast

BLUE - Desert

WHITE - Forest

YELLOW - Jungle

BLACK - Alpine

RED - Volcano

Happy Birthday, DragonCave! happy.gif

Thanks for all the new features and the update to Vampires! wub.gif

Wait, was the "Joined on" display changed? I could've sworn it showed my actual join date a few hours ago. Now it just shows 2006-2010.

Edit:Nevermind, I found TJ's explanation in another thread about this.

Edited by Isuzu

Hope there comes another trophy, as I own over 10.000 dragons, hahaha!

Now snatched 4 blacks, 2 pinks, 2 yellow.

Wait, was the "Joined on" display changed? I could've sworn it showed my actual join date a few hours ago. Now it just shows 2006-2010.

Yes it has changed.

Thank you so much, TJ and everyone else involved, for all the lovely novelties. Feels good to be able to hunt for a new dragon breed again. wub.gif

Really phone, logging me out right as the drop was happening.

The mobile version really needs to be updated so that it won't log you out every mins or so.

I always wished for a BSA and Breeding Shortcut. They will make it all faster (I love breeding 2nd Gen Hybrids)

there are a lot of old eggs mixed with the new one... why ?

It's very annoying. Each time I manage to grab something, it's a ****ing old egg... dry.gif

Edited by koryu111

Really phone, logging me out right as the drop was happening.

The mobile version really needs to be updated so that it won't log you out every mins or so.

I use mobile 90% of the time and that doesn't happen to me. Maybe you have settings not saving cookies or passwords or something.

Edit:Nevermind, I found TJ's explanation in another thread about this.

For those of you wondering, here's the explanation (I had to go look for myself too biggrin.gif )

If you see that, then you joined before the site started tracking registration dates. There's nothing to fix; the information simply was not stored, so it cannot be accurately shown.

The closest estimate we have is your oldest dragon, but that's extremely far from foolproof.

It was in a thread about the stats. TJ, I hope you don't mind me quoting it here smile.gif