TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Question:

While looking for the new eggs, one came across that said, "this egg shines like gold" ... I can't find an egg with that description anywhere, I've checked Current Releases and Which Egg Is Which.

Maybe a secret new release?

I still haven't nabbed even one of the new eggs... but did catch a Chrono Xenowyrm (hI have no xenowyrms at all), so still a win.

I think "shine" is supposed to be "shimmer"?

If that's the case it's a Golden Wyvern.

Question:

While looking for the new eggs, one came across that said, "this egg shines like gold" ... I can't find an egg with that description anywhere, I've checked Current Releases and Which Egg Is Which.

Maybe a secret new release?

The Golden Wyvern's egg says it shimmers like gold. Maybe you saw one of those?

Anyway, GAH SO MUCH STUFF. We finally have 8 egg slots and Prize dragons back! Speaking of which, any word on how these monthly raffles are gonna work...?

I'm wondering if, since the black and red both seem to have 4 legs and no wings ATM, one of them will be a traditional drake and the other a western. smile.gif If so, I can't wait to see which one grows wings!

I'm also loving that they have different body types; it gives them a more unique feel. Can't wait for the yellow and blue to hatch; true wyrm, leviathan, and ampithere are the body types unaccounted for, I think wink.gif

Hm, just a few hours after the release I already saw other eggs mixing in... and now that I returned... well.

I hoped for more dragons for the 11th Birthday. :\ How can I ever finish my 2 pairs of CB dragons per colour if they are that rare?

Btw, the codes of the first of the colors are super cool, "this isnt even my final form". What could that mean?

edit. other than a dank meme, of course

Edited by HeDy

Wow new stuff!

I'm liking the new dragons and updates to the cave especially the 8th egg slot.

I couldn't go on last night and I can't seem to find any new eggs =(

They might just be rare. I'd expect that more from a special birthday release than a normal one.

I really hope it's a glitch, everything has been really great so far, having an uber short release with a rare dragon would realky be a downer.

Uuh, a lindwurm, wingless western... and pterodactyl and T-Rex? Wow, what a strange release. Cute hatchies tho. smile.gif

Cool. The black hatchie is my favourite so far, followed by the fishy one. biggrin.gif

The black one kinda reminds me of a raptor.

Does anyone else have an idea on what does it reminds you of? I explained the other three in the page before.

Wow new stuff!

I'm liking the new dragons and updates to the cave especially the 8th egg slot.

I couldn't go on last night and I can't seem to find any new eggs =(

I believe the eggs are just rares. Although I hope the power rangers vibe wears off a bit whenever they grow up... it just seems a bit strange

I think "shine" is supposed to be "shimmer"?

If that's the case it's a Golden Wyvern.

No, it definitely said "shine"

I really hope it's a glitch, everything has been really great so far, having an uber short release with a rare dragon would realky be a downer.

Uuh, a lindwurm, wingless western... and pterodactyl and T-Rex? Wow, what a strange release. Cute hatchies tho. smile.gif

It might just be a glitch. Remember the fire gems?

The red eyes on the yellow hatchie, looks very intimidating and awesome!

Hm they are all very protective of the other hatchlings. This must be interesting when they are all in the same nest.

Uh lindwurm? where? If you're talking about that aquatic looking one, it might be a mosasaurus or something similar.

I just said the wingless one reminds me of a raptor. Like, it kinda does.

It might just be a glitch. Remember the fire gems?

Yeah, I'm still hoping it will be like that. I remember the Anagalis release, those suddenly vanished too and now they're pretty easy to catch. So, I'm not really that worried yet. smile.gif

The black one kinda reminds me of a raptor.

Does anyone else have an idea on what does it reminds you of? I explained the other three in the page before.

The black one definitely reminds me of a raptor as well. I love the little yellow-tipped spikes on it. Cute! <3

I give up! biggrin.gif My internet is way too trashy for this I'm just gonna go back to Persona 5

Happy birthday DC!