TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

The Groups - I can see this being a super great thing for people who do naming projects like me, EXCEPT for one draw back right now - you can't custom sort the dragons in the group. For example I have a bunch of Ember dragons named in the form of a poem, except when I add them to a group they are sorted in a way that messes up the order of the verses, which then defeats the whole purpose for me. I don't know if this is an issue for others but for now I guess I will not be creating groups.

I agree. I have things sorted in a sort of specific order right now with my custom sort. I have a group for a lineage that I would like to organize in an order, but I can't. It's all messed up. Since I have other things I would use my groups for, like having all my described ones in one place, I like them, but custom sort is very much needed.

Oooh!

Birdz and TCA sprited these, no wonder the shading looks so nice!

I just wish one could hide choosen dragons... either by hiding a group they're in (desn't work like that) or by making a choosen group show INSTEAD of all your dragons (is that impossible or I just didn't find out yet?)

I just hate showign off the zombie fodders and BSA armies, I'd like people to see the dragons that truly belogns to my scroll and my goals:P it's been always bothering me with the BSAs - you need to collect dragons just to perform pretty much basic actions anmd they clutter your scroll if you dont' want more than x number per breed:P

Edited by VixenDra

Happy birthday, everyone! YAY! the new eggs are exciting! And OMG ANOTHER EGGSLOT i am so happy!

Although i didnt get all the sprites because certain rare egg decided to pop up lol... oh well xd.png

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Starting to hatch! And the codes for the first egg of each colour lol, this isn't even my final form.

Edited by High Lord November

I must have them all. I must. Eventually. Yay, they're beginning to hatch!

That description, though, and is it just me or does it look kinda....like a pterodactyl, in the head at least? Now just to see if the others are the same or different...

Edited by CharonDusk

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s very protective of other hatchlings.

That pink baby looks promising!

What a curious little hatchie. And the protective part might hint at a BSA.

Thank you, spriters!

I LOVE the mysterious message in the codes of TJ's eggs. Wondering what it could mean! smile.gif

1this 2isnt 3even 4myyy 5final 6form

huh.gif

I hope they have a new BSA. I'd love to have an excuse to collect BSA dragons right now. I'm normally too absorbed in getting mints.

It's a wyvern!

Xenowyvern?

edit: Sorry, I mean *Zenowyvern*. smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Wow what a birthday to log on to :3 Thank you everyone! Now to try and get an egg or two.

Pinky's here, so cute!

Thank goodness for that extra egg slot; I just got a missclick. It's tricky getting these new eggs as they're mixed in with the others.

As with each and EVERY new release that happens to be hiding in the Alpine biome seems to taunt me