TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Next to eggs and unfrozen hatchies, I presume?  I have nothing like that.  sad.gif  (And it would have been handy - my AoD was sick earlier and wanted a lil fog.)

You have to choose the "Show eggs/unfrozen hatchlings" filter. smile.gif

Edit: uhm yea. badly ninja'ed. ninja.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

I admit I am somewhat saddened to see the badges vanish from our scrolls - I really did like seeing all of them across the screen. It's not the same just having them in a clickable box. But that's an aesthetic thing & I can understand why it was done.

Same here. I'm hoping for a kind of custom view option so that we could still see all our trophies in a row if we want to.

Also, I've seen people saying they can work out TJ's 'secret egg code message' and talk of links to Power Rangers. Like a few others, apart from coming across the term I have no idea what/who Power Rangers are. I just hope knowledge of them isn't going to be vital to play the game/know what to do with the new eggs. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In a nutshell, Power Rangers is a kid series that involves people in tight clothes, giant monsters and normally-animal-based robot that merge into bigger robotss. We do not talk about the recent movie.

I'm also hoping it's only a basic reference to the series :/ If they changed forms, like Celestial, then that's cool. But if they do the whole "combine into one" thing...

Actually, something just occurred to me: what if they have a BSA similar to summon? ohmy.gif Instead of literally merging into one, they combine their powers to create a new dragon!

Really phone, logging me out right as the drop was happening.

The mobile version really needs to be updated so that it won't log you out every mins or so.

I only use my phone on the weekends and never a problem

Are these Prize dragons gonna be caveborn or? (from the raffle) unsure.gif

Are these Prize dragons gonna be caveborn or? (from the raffle) unsure.gif

Most likely, yes.

Happy B-Day Dragon Cave!

I'm really looking forward to some of these new changes. For now I'll just enjoy my Plat trophy and the thrill of the hunt for new eggs,

I just had this image of a Vampire pygmy trying to bit something huge like a Royal Crimson and just getting flicked across the continent xd.pngWould Vampygmies be like fleas to larger dragons? unsure.gif

Still no cracks on TJ's eggs? These are some tough little eggies blink.gif

Love the mental image xd.png

*viewbombs eggs* come on, hatch! tongue.gif

They're coded to never get sick, so they can only hatch faster smile.gif

Same here. I'm hoping for a kind of custom view option so that we could still see all our trophies in a row if we want to.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses being able to see all the badges on our scrolls. That would be a nice option smile.gif

In a nutshell, Power Rangers is a kid series that involves people in tight clothes, giant monsters and normally-animal-based robot that merge into bigger robotss. We do not talk about the recent movie.

I'm also hoping it's only a basic reference to the series :/ If they changed forms, like Celestial, then that's cool. But if they do the whole "combine into one" thing...

Actually, something just occurred to me: what if they have a BSA similar to summon?  ohmy.gif  Instead of literally merging into one, they combine their powers to create a new dragon!

Thank you for this. I appreciate it.

I'm glad I'm not alone in hoping they don't all combine into one.

Ah, now a BSA sounds far more interesting and morphing into one. No doubt we'll find out in due course *Waits patiently*

I'm ready to finally have my chance at a CB prize. smile.gif I'm so excited! (Even though I've still never won a raffle in my life xd.png )

Also Love love love the new Vamps! And the groups will come in handy. :3

Happy bday DC!

I'm ready to finally have my chance at a CB prize. smile.gif I'm so excited! (Even though I've still never won a raffle in my life xd.png )

Same. But one can hope. biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday, DC! wub.gif

I see there are lots of changes to be explored!

user posted image

I only use my phone on the weekends and never a problem

I strictly use mobile and never had a problem catching all the eggs

On your scroll. Next to the word actions. You can just hit hide instead of going to the page.

I don't have that either. blink.gif

I did manage to grab one of egg new egg fairly smoothly.

Thank you for the extra egg slot, TJ!

I managed to get two of the new eggs. This is really great! I will definitely be utilizing the new groups option. I can't organize my dragons the way I want them currently because I want them in several places.

alpine- black

coast- pink

desert- blue

forest- white

jungle- yellow

volcano- red

just in case people dont know which colour is where c:

also if anyone needs helps catching the new release just let me know and when im no longer egglocked i'll catch them for you!

The only way I managed to get that feature to show was to sort my scroll to show growing things only. But it doesn't show on my preferred Show All scroll view.

Crumbs - so it doesn't - well ANYWAY I like it !

I actually am missing the alpine, coast and forest variation. (is also egglocked but I may abandon one egg and the other one is dead, really Anaki)

Woo, got one of each of the new eggs! Very excited to see what they grow up to.

Best update ever! My idea/suggestion for monthly raffle for the prizes has been made real ~O0O~ excited!

Also sounds like all the new eggs will have BSA to help with problems!

I actually am missing the alpine, coast and forest variation. (is also egglocked but I may abandon one egg and the other one is dead, really Anaki)

alrighty i'll catch them for you c:

I am VERY happy about that extra egg slot, I have been wanting that for a long time! biggrin.gif

I admit I am somewhat saddened to see the badges vanish from our scrolls - I really did like seeing all of them across the screen. It's not the same just having them in a clickable box. But that's an aesthetic thing & I can understand why it was done.

I definitely enjoyed having all the badges on display as well, so I am also a bit sad to see them "vanish". I think it would be a cool option to be able to choose which badges to display though, so we could see our favourites openly on the scroll, gonna keep my fingers crossed for that becoming possible at some point tongue.gif